It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I WILL reply, if for no other reason than to point out to the others who are reading, when what you post can be easily proven to have fooled you....ou fell for hoaxed "informaiton"...in those links.

IF you take the time to hunt around, you will see the truth of that....and the insane claims they make cannot be verified, in any way. In fact, speaking of their claims...."insane" isn't quite the word....intentionally deceitful, and done SANELY I would think, because it took some effort to concoct all of it. Too bad, when people attempt such things, they go overboard, and add TOO MUCH "detail"...thus, exposing the falsehoods, when subjected to close scrutiny.

Here is just a snippet of info regarding the hoax of "A.C. Griffith":

WHO IS A.C. GRIFFITH?

A.C. Griffith as Airman 2nd Class, 1959,serving with the 6925th Radio Squadron, Mobile as a radio repairman, www.clarkab.org... A.C. Griffith, age sixty, www.clarkab.org... is a resident of Richmond, VA, who also operates a business near Winston-Salem,NC, called Yesterdayradio.com, www.yesterdayradio.com... which specializes in reproductions of historical radio broadcasts. To my knowledge, Griffith has not engaged in commercial activity related to the contrail controversy, or advertised his business among his fellow "believers". I have asked Griffith if he was indeed an Air Force officer, but he has refused to respond. This leads me to conclude that he is not able to document his service without revealing that he was only an enlisted man, and never an officer as he claimed to "The Spotlight". He maintains a webspace at the Clark Air Force Base website www.clarkab.org... where he displays photos and reminiscences of his duty there as an enlisted man between 1959-60. He served with the 6925th Mobile Radio Squadron, which operated radios which monitored transmitters in China and took bearings on their locations. While this work could be considered "intelligence gathering", it does not amount to being an "NSA official", as Griffith claimed to "The Spotlight".

NOTE: Deborah of Boston, Kim Weber, wisequakker, carnicom, Mike Castle, Sore throat, Izakovic, Diane Harvey, and probably many others know this whole story, because they are all members of "The Group" which created "Chemtrails Over America", and the two "Spotlight" articles.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

The "mechanic" and his "story"?? When you find it in text format, and read through it...and THEN show it to any REAL aircraft mechanic you wish...he/she will laugh at it, and tell you why. Just about anyone ELSE in the airline industry can smell it, too....stuff you wipe off your shoes before entering your house.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am bothered today.. i am tired of everyone finding conspiracies in every damn thing that exists.. The Jared Laughner mug shot photo has me Po'd.. Dont mean to take it out on you.

I do not think that there is a Govt. plot to Chemtrail the earth.. Possible cloud seeding for science? yepp...

But some big conspiracy hidden to the public? Nope!

I just wish that my fellow humans were a little sharper when it came to filtering out "wanting to believe" and hard evidence.. It would make ATS such a great place to play!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by network dude

A question. In order to better understand where you are coming from, is it your belief that TPTB wouldn't do this?

I fell that TPTB would set me on fire and laugh if that was to somehow further their agenda, so yes, I do feel that if they wanted to, they would without hesitation or remorse. But when I see this particular conspiracy, having the small bit of first hand knowledge that I do, I can't see it being real. that is why I discuss it from the perspective I do. I have no vested interest in weather the whole of ATS believes this and I don't. I just enjoy these discussions. Much like Global Warming. (kind of on the same topic here) And on the secret societies board, being that I have first hand knowledge on that, I discuss that.

When I discuss UFO pics, aliens, Bigfoot and the like, I am purely speculating except for 1 very brief sighting. I would much rather discuss these topics this way than have the hate fests that usually happen. I get called ugly names since I don't believe in said conspiracy and then get labeled something and it's over. This way, I can learn new things and hopefully share some of the tiny bit of knowledge I have been able to retain over the years.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Take some time out and go smell the roses!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hmm...did anyone save the post? From this person? Was it determined to be an imposter or something?

This might be nothing, but today...I searched chemtrails in Google...found an article I wanted to read on Veterans Today under News (a blog, I believe)...clicked and got a 404. Clicked the author and saw another bit (summary) of the article and tried to click again from there...got another 404. I wrote to Mr Palazzo to see what's happened and to ask if it's possible to see the article another way.

In the meantime, to answer my own question, I also found what appears to be the same article here: aircrap.org...

But I can't tell if it's just been posted there by someone else, as maybe Mr Palazzo was doing the same on the Veterans Today site?

The aircrap site refers to this site: saynotocorporateamerica.blogspot.com... which also contains the article, but I still can't tell who actually wrote it or if this is the source.

Now the last thing I'll mention, is that is could swear that I saw this topic pop up on ATS maybe Sunday or Saturday, but I can't seem to find it now, so I have no proof. Does anyone remember? Maybe it was just a similar name.

Anyway, Mr. Palazzo also posted it here: wacla.org...

So it seems like Veterans today is the only place it's been taken down. I'm waiting to see if he knows why.

Might be nothing. Might be something. You know how I get. Just wanted to document it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

The only part of this whole thing I have first hand knowledge of is the aircraft maintenance. Every airport has guys who work on the planes. They have specialty jobs, like some fix radar, and some fix hydraulics, and some fix mechanical things. The guy who does the mechanical aspect usually is in charge of inspection. He looks over every aspect of the plane and orders repairs from the other specialty jobs when he sees something broken or get a report of something broken. Here is where the chemtrail conspiracy seems to have e few flaws for me. If every plane is capable of spraying then every plane would have some tanks and pumps, and nosels, and hoses that all deal with spraying of chemicals. There would have to be a group of people who's job it was to fix that stuff when it broke. In avionic maintenance, usually most techs know each other. I never met these guys. I don't know anyone who has met these guys. For a project of this scale, there would have to be a large amount of service techs to handle this.

I am not a typical debunker of this in that I will stick to the same answers, since the dynamics of the conspiracy seem to always change. In defending the fact that they don't exist, I may find that they do since I will look objectively at data. So far, I have not seen any you tube videos that convinced me that the science aspect of con trails is incorrect.

There is a unbrella title for such a function, It's called Solar radiation Management. Under it is the different projects by individuals or groups of individuals.

en.wikipedia.org...

Look closely at the section, headed "Stratospheric sulfur aerosols" It is plain that it is the use of fuel that is more than considered, there is even a hint of tests having been done, and don't forget United States Patent 5003186 and more. This could be one area that you may not be aware of. More than that, since someone mentioned the dreaded Barium, it is already present in Jet fuel in the form of Stadis 450 antistatic, in that state it is stable, but once gone through an engine it is possible that it becomes a soluble chloride, that's no so nice. Dupont are the copyrighters of Stadis 450, (notice the similarity of another antistatic, Static 450 aka Mr Sheen) also a Dupont piece of work. Dupont no longer produce it but it is franchised to another company, and still the main antistatic used in jet fuel, funny that?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Amazing what can come from manipulating minds into thinking there is global warming, create fear and people will do anything or look away from everything. Our own available science shows we are on a verge of a cooling period and that all planets in our solar system where warming at the same time as ours, and all this information was available at the time of Gore’s noble prize for paving the way for mass genocide speech by creating mass fear over global warming.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The reporter in the news cast that you posted states, in summary, that up until nine years ago it was legal for the government to conduct widespread testing on it's people, and since then laws were put in place to stop government testing on the people with certain exceptions.

Why are we letting our government walk all over us? Our government is there to serve the people, not the other way around. They do not have the right to conduct tests on us without our consent.

Doesn't there seem to be more and more parallels between our current government and Nazi Germany?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

"Stadis 450" is yet another "hot button talking point" of the "chem"-trail fringe.....

Just how MUCH do you think is actually in the fuel?? (Remember, its primary function is as an anti-static. Hope you understand why that's desirable).

Here.....calculate, won't you, the percentages?

...The DEF STAN 91-91 and ASTM D 1655 specifications acknowledge this by applying a 3 mg/L limit for Stadis 450 on initial doping and a cumulative limit of 5 mg/L.

194.74.158.241...(ynocsmbaighm2cfapb5s13ur)/Internet/Pub_Viewer.aspx?section=bulletins&file=Bulletin%2025%20-%20Jet%20Fuel%20Conductivity%20- June%202009.pdf

Jet-A weighs 0.81 Kg/Litre (at "standard" temp and density).

This works to 810 GRAMS/Litre

The "dosage" up above?? At most, 5 milligrams! Per Litre.

What's a "milligram" One THOUSANDTH of a gram. So, 5 mg = 0.005 grams. Do the math.....0.005 grams divided by the 810 grams in each Litre = 0.000006%

Let's look at it a different way......a jet burning fuel, each engine (let's say two) at a rate of 3,000 pounds/hour (since I'm familiar with those units). 3,000 pounds = about 1,365 kilograms. Or, 1,365,000 grams. Times (two engines) = 2,730,000 grams total, fuel burned in one hour at that rate (typical burn rate in cruise flight).

2,730,000 times 0.000006% ?? That = 16.38 grams. In ONE hour, from TWO engines.

16.38 grams. One hour flight time, typically covers 450-500 miles. 16.38 grams, spread out over 450 miles? (720 km).

One OUNCE = 28.35 GRAMS!! So, that one hour flight? LESS THAN an ounce of "Stadis 450" is sent out in the exhaust...if ANY of it survives the heat of combustion!!

Oh, and I read the Wiki article, on "statospheric aerosols"....you seem to have read a lot INTO it that isn't really there......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Amazing what can come from manipulating minds into thinking there is global warming, create fear and people will do anything or look away from everything. Our own available science shows we are on a verge of a cooling period and that all planets in our solar system where warming at the same time as ours, and all this information was available at the time of Gore’s noble prize for paving the way for mass genocide speech by creating mass fear over global warming.

Yes, indeed. ....and I'd add that Gore also made billions from doing so.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by smurfy

"Stadis 450" is yet another "hot button talking point" of the "chem"-trail fringe.....

Just how MUCH do you think is actually in the fuel?? (Remember, its primary function is as an anti-static. Hope you understand why that's desirable).

Here.....calculate, won't you, the percentages?

...The DEF STAN 91-91 and ASTM D 1655 specifications acknowledge this by applying a 3 mg/L limit for Stadis 450 on initial doping and a cumulative limit of 5 mg/L.

194.74.158.241...(ynocsmbaighm2cfapb5s13ur)/Internet/Pub_Viewer.aspx?section=bulletins&file=Bulletin%2025%20-%20Jet%20Fuel%20Conductivity%20- June%202009.pdf

Jet-A weighs 0.81 Kg/Litre (at "standard" temp and density).

This works to 810 GRAMS/Litre

The "dosage" up above?? At most, 5 milligrams! Per Litre.

What's a "milligram" One THOUSANDTH of a gram. So, 5 mg = 0.005 grams. Do the math.....0.005 grams divided by the 810 grams in each Litre = 0.000006%

Let's look at it a different way......a jet burning fuel, each engine (let's say two) at a rate of 3,000 pounds/hour (since I'm familiar with those units). 3,000 pounds = about 1,365 kilograms. Or, 1,365,000 grams. Times (two engines) = 2,730,000 grams total, fuel burned in one hour at that rate (typical burn rate in cruise flight).

2,730,000 times 0.000006% ?? That = 16.38 grams. In ONE hour, from TWO engines.

16.38 grams. One hour flight time, typically covers 450-500 miles. 16.38 grams, spread out over 450 miles? (720 km).

One OUNCE = 28.35 GRAMS!! So, that one hour flight? LESS THAN an ounce of "Stadis 450" is sent out in the exhaust...if ANY of it survives the heat of combustion!!

Oh, and I read the Wiki article, on "statospheric aerosols"....you seem to have read a lot INTO it that isn't really there......
Nice try Weed, BTW, I sure hope you don't fly like the way you write, HIGH UP up letters... low down letters, i'd be seasick! It would also be nice if you let people make their own minds up, in any case I was replying to another poster who was making sensible and earnest questions. Thanks for your calculation of 450miles, that was very useful!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Hmm...did anyone save the post? From this person? Was it determined to be an imposter or something?

matrix12 posted this earlier:

he was introducing hiself, gave alot of info on chemtrails and said they were going to bring it to washington to stop it , and also gave his address for people in the uk too send in dvds of chemtrailing so they would have eveidence to bring forth , he said they had captured eveidence everywhere but there, he also said something about back up your websites because they all were going too be hacked or something

edit on 18-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Thanks for that matrix, I wonder why he got 404'd.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Chemtrails and Monsanto's New Aluminium Resistant Gene - Coincidence?

farmwars.info...

As the article suggests, given the high content of aluminium in chemtrailsl, can it purely be coincidence that Monsanto has developed this gene? Personally, I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

i dont know, i think because he listed his address and his website would be my guess, but given that the guy was mentioned in a thread the mod should have jus warned him or something
edit on 18-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

i wish he could have come here too defend himself and add insight too this debate

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

i dont know, i think because he listed his address and his website would be my guess, but given that the guy was mentioned in a thread the mod should have jus warned him or something

i wish he could have come here too defend himself and add insight too this debate

Yes, it would have been great to discuss it with him on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've just come across this website, with information from an 'insider', an alleged scientist involved with the whole project of aerosol spraying. Given the way he speaks of it, his comments seem very authentic to me.

www.holmestead.ca...

Of particular interest to me personally are the details he gives of the countries involved, how it's organised, etc.
The 'official' although secret version is that the spraying is being done to control 'climate warming', sic!

However, although he has no involvement with the military, he says that his own research suggests the military is also spraying, but he doesn't know what they are spraying or why.
edit on 18-1-2011 by wcitizen because: had included wrong link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Have you see this documentary? 'What in the World Are They Spraying'
www.youtube.com...

If not, it's a must!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Good evening ATS. Sorry I can't respond directly to the person with the question, but I've been trying to catch up on the thread and lost track of who it was.

In regard to explaining why Barium would be found in a water sample left outside. To reiterate, it was not a controlled environment or experiment, so there's really no way to verify what exactly he did or what he used. On top of that, I am professionally involved in environmentally monitoring for chemicals, and you would be surprised at what can be extracted from the air. Almost all forms of exhaust or debris carry with them a chemical contained in the original components, or a compound created by whatever processing or combustion takes place.

To walk you through the process I take whenever something unusual is discovered in air samples, I typically check the detection equipment for faults, then run a series of comparisons with weather data, wind direction, humidity, temperature, air pressure, and various other factors. Then I look at the geospatial data surrounding the location of the detection and try to pinpoint a source. More often than not it's an effect from something nearby, and more often than not it takes an exorbitant amount of research and analysis to feel comfortable with the conclusion.

Does that mean it's typical to have Barium in the air? No, but in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if I found it. Especially since, just like the filter experiment, the sampling method allowed particles to collect over time, which does not present a true representation of the levels in the air or atmosphere.

Once again, I'm not here to debunk or... bunk(?), just here to offer my own knowledge towards your research.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
" Have you see this documentary? 'What in the World Are They Spraying' "

That "documentary" (and that is a rathere generous term to use, when speaking of that odius film) is a load of misconception, misapplied "science"....and based on primarily false premises to begin with:

The basic premise(s) of the film is(are):

• Normal Contrails fade away quickly
  • Scientists have talked about geoengineering using aluminum sprayed from planes
  • Since 1999, trails have been observed to persist for a long time
  • Tests in various locations at ground level have found different levels of aluminum
  • Monsanto has genetically engineered aluminum resistent crops
  • The government denies any spraying or geoengineering is going on
  • THEREFORE: The trails are aluminum being sprayed as part of a secret government geoengineering project.

• This well-done article addresses those points (premises) and explains in detail how each is incorrect.

That information is followed by lengthy posted comments, and further discussion and explanation.......

It is, somewhat, amusing to see the multitude of confusing, and conflicting "theories" about so-called "chem"-trails that abound. As shown above, the allegation from THAT film is centered on "aluminum spraying".

Yet, a casual perusal around the Webz (and on ATS) will discover a host of other equally absurd ideas and claims....what is doubly amusing is, that this (per the numerous "reports" by people all over the world who are "outraged" or otherwise self-proclaimed "aware") would indicate an effort, on such a massive scale (in order to be occurring virtually simultaneously, everywhere) that any logical look at it will soon realize the sheer impossibility......well, actually, implausability.....NOT if it is also, as alleged, all "Top Secret"......

>shrug< Seems that logic has flown out the windows, mostly....

edit on 18 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join