It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Strange things are happening on this thread....first it was moved to the skunk works forum, and when I asked if they would explain why they decided to do that, they just won't. All I get is 'it's appropriate there' - but despite four or five requests, they are refusing to actually explain why.

Now someone has posted that the FBI guy joined ATS and wrote an introduction which was 404'd.

I am not saying the two are connected, perhaps they are, perhaps they aren't, but there are some strange things going on.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

he was introducing hiself, gave alot of info on chemtrails and said they were going to bring it to washington to stop it , and also gave his address for people in the uk too send in dvds of chemtrailing so they would have eveidence to bring forth , he said they had captured eveidence everywhere but there, he also said something about back up your websites because they all were going too be hacked or something.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

There is NO DOUBT some entities in our government are actively trying to keep this hidden and have launched an all out propaganda war.
edit on 18-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The only part of this whole thing I have first hand knowledge of is the aircraft maintenance. Every airport has guys who work on the planes. They have specialty jobs, like some fix radar, and some fix hydraulics, and some fix mechanical things. The guy who does the mechanical aspect usually is in charge of inspection. He looks over every aspect of the plane and orders repairs from the other specialty jobs when he sees something broken or get a report of something broken. Here is where the chemtrail conspiracy seems to have e few flaws for me. If every plane is capable of spraying then every plane would have some tanks and pumps, and nosels, and hoses that all deal with spraying of chemicals. There would have to be a group of people who's job it was to fix that stuff when it broke. In avionic maintenance, usually most techs know each other. I never met these guys. I don't know anyone who has met these guys. For a project of this scale, there would have to be a large amount of service techs to handle this.

I am not a typical debunker of this in that I will stick to the same answers, since the dynamics of the conspiracy seem to always change. In defending the fact that they don't exist, I may find that they do since I will look objectively at data. So far, I have not seen any you tube videos that convinced me that the science aspect of con trails is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think you underestimate the power of money and contracts. Everyday people work for the government in absolute secrecy. They have literally signed their rights to "talk" away. We all know this, it happens in the business world all the time.
So, you would indeed need maintenance crews who are under orders to not talk. It's very simple. Military is abundant with compartmentalized departments who don't tell each other a damn thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

lets look at wiki leaks for example. There are some much bigger secrets than a guy who replaces pumps on a plane spilled there. I just cannot imagine that nobody has stepped forward. Not once in the history of what we know has a guy thought, 'hey, I could join the Air Force and try to find out about these planes.'

Not since 1997 apparently, when this whole thing is said to have started. Nobody spilled the beans.

And going back to the amount of aircraft that would have to be involved to spray in most major cities, in all NATO countries, nobody who works in a non-classified job has noticed strange things about a few planes?

When I was stationed at Pope AFB, There were a few planes we weren't allowed near. We all talked about what they might be used for, and I am quite sure we were right. I assure you that kind of thing happens at every air base in the world. I just find those aspects of this conspiracy to be unbelievable. Convince me otherwise. (this is supposed to be a debate, and I enjoy them) Bring facts that will make me go back and think about my position.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi, TREASONFX.

Originally posted by TREASONFX
. . .can some one point out on why they are doing it what is the purpose.

Here is a clue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The PTB give themselves the "permission" to do "tests" on humans.
Then, questions follow. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well unfortunately I will not be able to provide the "facts" that would prove Chemtrails exist. All I can go off is logic, research, observation, and my experience with aviation.

Perhaps some people have come forward and that is why this is such an big issue. Or, perhaps the people flying or doing maintenance on the planes feel as if they are doing nothing wrong because they actually know more about it than others do. And maybe they feel as if they are really helping people some how. ....idk
To me, it is clear they want to geo-engineer the weather or climate somehow. Like everything else this requires alot of research and development. No one wants to tell the people.... "Hey we are just going to spray this stuff for some research so don't worry about it." Its easier to just go ahead with the plan and do it.
edit on 18-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yes, and they have it covered, according to an alleged air mechanic whistleblower.
www.youtube.com...

If they are using military planes, which some believe they are, or special planes used exclusively for that, the problem, of course, is easier to manage.

Also:
A Manager's Statement:
www.youtube.com...

Military Whistleblower
www.youtube.com...

Former Government Employee, A.C. Griffith, exposes Project Cloverleaf
www.nowpublic.com...

Someone has also released copies of documents showing purchase of aluminium, barium and other chemtrail ingredients, if I remember correctly it's linked to the air force. If I can find the link I'll post it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A question. In order to better understand where you are coming from, is it your belief that TPTB wouldn't do this?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
double post removed

edit on 18-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Air Traffic Controllers Concerned Over Chemtrails
www.willthomas.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

THOSE are all confirmed hoaxes.

Very probably, most likely, initiated by Carnicorn himself!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just read a VERY interesting article about the Chemtrails, animal deaths, and political murders. It all fits in together. By the way, VERY good read, and a great post for ATS!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Citizen I am 100% ashamed of you .. How could you link that site as some sort of credible source.. I am going to have to fight hard not to ignore your future posts....

If your going to post a lunatic fringe site.. Post the main page, so folks can see the garbage that, that site is pushing.

www.rense.com...

Come on.. I have watched your posts for a while now.. before today, I looked at you as level headed and logical.. I have starred many of your posts...

Bad Citizen.. Go sit in time out

edit on 1/18/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Wheedwacker, I know you don't believe this and I know you want to force your views on others, but it's not gonna work on me.

I do believe it.

You hurl accusations with no supporting evidence. I'm not going to discuss this with you. I'm free to discuss this with others on the thread, and I'll continue to do so. Please don't bother replying to any of my posts. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Because I consider the information contained in the article, which was not written by rense, to be of value.
It's about the message, not the messenger. I don't rate rense, but that site also posts articles from other sources which sometimes are worthy articles.

Ok, I went and sat in the corner, punishment done with!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You only find it to be good information, because it backs up a preconceived theory of yours.. If it was skeptical of
>> Chemmmmm traillllsssss you would be the first to discredit such an easy target .. AKA that site..

For christ skaes - That site has an article saying MLK was a communist...

Contrails exist - Chemtrails exist also... BUT, there is a difference..

Contrails exist in reality
Chemtrails exist in fantasy

Ok so debate over?
edit on 1/18/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

OK, Resurrectio, just for you I have a different link to that same article, it's on the author's own site.

www.willthomas.net...

About the author:

Winner of four Canadian journalism awards, articles and photographs by William Thomas have appeared in more than 50 publications in eight countries, with translations into French, Dutch and Japanese. Clips from his video documentaries have appeared on CNN, NBC, the CBC and the current mainstream movie release, “The Corporation”.

I hope you like that better!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hey, dude, you're entitled to your opinions and I mine....what's with the heavy stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join