It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I am actually a professional pilot, but have avoided the airlines...

"avoided" the airlines!! LOL! Funny....not laughing at you, mind you....just chuckling at your turn of phrase, there (...just think of all the bad chicken you missed, in crew meals....and omelets with plastic cheese inside!) LOL...

Well....call m e"lazy"and maybe "pampered" if you want to, but..... "dozing for dollars" was more my style....guess I also got a bit jaded, over the decades. (Bad chicken will do that to a person....).
edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Actually I blame the "chemtrail" hoax on William Thomas, Len Horowitz and Don Croft. All of them have had a financial motive to start it and promote it, funny how all of those 3 have things for sale to make money from chemtrail believers. All 3 of them were getting going in it around 1998..

What is humorous, is that Don Croft accuses Carnicom of being a CIA agent. Why? well Carnicom does not believe in that orgone sillyness, while Don Croft actively is trying to sell that stuff to people. They both promote chemtrails, but I have never seen Carnicom have a financial stake in doing so.

edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I didn't read many comments, so this may have been mentioned, but Ted's big claim to fame is his work investigating al the child dissapearances into Black Budget projects and sex slavery, satanic rituals, and advanced technology testing (not to mention likely using many as food for negative ETs). Here is a link from Educate Yourself that has a tremendous amount of information about Ted and the smear campaign that went on against him.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Chemtrails are soimething arn't they? Contrails are something also. Chemtrails were debunked for me care of
Phage and Chadwickas shortly after I signed on with ATS. They presented strong, the argument against any sinister chemicals causing these trails in the sky . Now it looks this way to me. The normal Ice wing CONtrail
never hangs around for hours. The trail disappears a short distance behind the jet because the ice melts. Norm.

Typical chemtrail must have something diffrent going on, because it hangs around ALL day after the plane is gone. We can talk about how they seem to make patterns in the sky forming huge Xs lines that run the length of the sky. Ask questions like, where are all the bodies if chemtrails are so deadly? The bottom line for me is, at the end of all the debate. The identified chemtrails, may or may not possess a sinister agent at this time.
So what? That makes them none the less sinister. There is a great potential in the fact that we are de-sensitised
be seeing these things all the time. It leaves the door wide open to anything at anytime and that is ignorance in the worst way.
Just one more possibility for an abomination of desolation application opportunity. As if TPTB don't already have a varible smorgasbord of population reduction plans and technics they can employ at any time. Every day above ground.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sigh...yes contrails can hang around for hours, no chemtrailer has even tried to explain why contrails cant do it. they read it on a chemtrail site, and take it as an article of faith, even though nobody but chemtrailers make this claim. No scientists, no pilots, no meterologists, nobody else but chemtrailers say this.

Here is a photo sequence of contrails doing just that, turning into cirrus
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by smurfy

Well...of course the albedo from the ice that generally never goes away (nearest the poles) is significant.

But, again.....just look at a globe, and shine a bright light on it to represent the Sun.....and see where most of the planet gets the light. Naturally, be sure to tilt the axis of your globe to 23.5 degrees....and observe the seasonal change as well.

Clouds, on the other hand, are transient. BUT, if the percentage of coverage were to increase substantially, and remain high...well, no one really knows is that will or even can occur. Lots of theories, and ongoing studies to try to determine more and more facts about the activity of the atmosphere, how it all interacts, and all the other variables.

Mysteries about past events, before modern Humans could make observations (based on geologic studies) and various past severe climate changes defy much explanation, as yet. Triggering factors, for example. Lots of variables. (To include, possibly, many things completely out of our control.....varying infrared output from the Sun, either from unknown Solar changes and cycles, to space "dust" causing obscuration....and cooling.

The runaway "deep freeze" (aka "Snowball Earth") of about 700 million years ago. (Several cycles, in fact). No way to know, exactly, what happened....but research, theories and study continues:

www.pbs.org...

Point is, while some may have sufficient hubris and inflated pride to think that THEY can be in command of the global weather....I think they would be biting off more than they could chew, if they attempted it.

AND>>> "cooler"
more rational minds recognize this....and reject ANY preemptive and reckless activity to "tinker around"....absent so much data, still.

"Chemtrails" are the "Chicken Little" (well, one of many) of our modern age. The Internet is partially to blame, also. Really, "blame" is a bit harsh, as it's still quite young.....and we've still a lot to learn about its dangers, even as we enjoy its gifts and luxuries.....

....when did the "Internet" as know it right now, begin in earnest? Only about 15 years ago!!!:

The internet became popular with the introduction of Netscape Navigator around 1995, and by 1997 the internet giant of the time was America Online.

For Pete's sake, Google is pretty young....and is far more "grown-up" in just the last several years, than when it first started:

Google's auspicious beginnings came as a search engine designed by Larry Page and Sergey Brin at Stanford University in 1996. The search engine was dubbed Backrub due to its unique algorithm denoting relevancy by the backlinks to a page.

LOL! "Backrub"! Now that "google" is both a proper noun, and a verb....imagine the World today....if the name hadn't changed......."Well, I met this guy at a bar, and THEN when I got home I backrubbed him......"

By 1997 Backrub was renamed Google as a play on the mathematical term googol, denoting a one followed by 100 zeros. In 1998 Google was officially born as Google, Inc and had a home base in a garage in Menlo Park, California.

www.helium.com...

Sorry if this all seems OT.....but, in terms of the "chemtrail" phenomenon.....it DOES seem significant, to me....the timing of the Internet, Google, "chemtrail" hysteria and modern high-bypass turbofan engines, increased use and increased numbers of airplanes and flights......

I take it then you agree with me. But since you talk about the albedo, it is rather a spin word too, since it deals with whiteness, it has its own scale up to from zero to 1. Snow comes in at 0.9.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well. and truely read, till about the 3/4 mark...the rest is just reiteration or personal....
From the evidence FOR chemtrail existance, and the lack of any evidence proving it doesnt(except ft sill has no airport)I have to give up and say you believers have me convinced theres some truth to chemtrails.
Now, as to what is going on in the skies, we need to co-operate with each other....not continuously denegrate and harrass....
Perhaps the best plan was for us to test and report to each other what air quality we have locally...
,It would seem a simple task to devise some testing method we can all use....perhaps of the install and forget variety, with a dated recovery and testing period from installation date.
3 months? weeks????
Other plans would be to try to locate manufacturers of the immense amount of tonnage that must be involved....
Also the logistics of distributing the same would be another large trail....
CAN SOMEBODY AT FT SILL CONFIRM NO AIRTRAFFIC FROM THERE?
There is no reason we could not invite Mr. Gundersson to star in his own question and answer thread as ive often thought it rather a unique feature to have people like Jim Marrs with their own threads.
That is a matter for Mods and management to decide......
It would be great if we could shut up and simply work together to resolve whats going on if anything, and not try to dump on any others opinions.
Any science minded here know of how to simply test for the presence of chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Well. and truely read, till about the 3/4 mark...the rest is just reiteration or personal....
From the evidence FOR chemtrail existance, and the lack of any evidence proving it doesnt(except ft sill has no airport)I have to give up and say you believers have me convinced theres some truth to chemtrails.
Now, as to what is going on in the skies, we need to co-operate with each other....not continuously denegrate and harrass....
Perhaps the best plan was for us to test and report to each other what air quality we have locally...
,It would seem a simple task to devise some testing method we can all use....perhaps of the install and forget variety, with a dated recovery and testing period from installation date.
3 months? weeks????
Other plans would be to try to locate manufacturers of the immense amount of tonnage that must be involved....
Also the logistics of distributing the same would be another large trail....
CAN SOMEBODY AT FT SILL CONFIRM NO AIRTRAFFIC FROM THERE?
There is no reason we could not invite Mr. Gundersson to star in his own question and answer thread as ive often thought it rather a unique feature to have people like Jim Marrs with their own threads.
That is a matter for Mods and management to decide......
It would be great if we could shut up and simply work together to resolve whats going on if anything, and not try to dump on any others opinions.
Any science minded here know of how to simply test for the presence of chemtrails?

Someone from Ft Sill in the thread already confirmed there was nothing like that based there, and I pointed out the runway there isnt long enough at all for planes like that, heavy transport type jet aircraft would not be operated out of a runway just 5000 ft long. They would go off the end during takeoff, especially at gross weight or hot days. And trying to land, they would very possibly run off the end of the runway too...KC-135s, KC-10s, B-52s, B-1s, E-3s, E-6s do not have thrust reversers for that matter either.

edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well....I've seen KC-135 tankers leave persistent trails, in variable-altitude flying, in the middle of Summer, with not a single cloud or even whisp of fluff in the sky, in my location...a desert. While commercial airplanes leave nothing more than a standard contrail that disappears within seconds...same conditions.

Then that's too bad for your "they started it theory". Chemtrail talk has been around since the early-mid 90's, if they started in on it in 1998 then they couldn't have started the "hoax" as you put it.

BTW, people profiteering from Chemtrails (in America a Capitalist country) in various ways doesn't disprove chemtrails either.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Very interesting i havent payed much attention to chemtrails can some one point out on why they are doing it what is the purpose.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Well....I've seen KC-135 tankers leave persistent trails, in variable-altitude flying, in the middle of Summer, with not a single cloud or even whisp of fluff in the sky, in my location...a desert. While commercial airplanes leave nothing more than a standard contrail that disappears within seconds...same conditions.

Then that's too bad for your "they started it theory". Chemtrail talk has been around since the early-mid 90's, if they started in on it in 1998 then they couldn't have started the "hoax" as you put it.

BTW, people profiteering from Chemtrails (in America a Capitalist country) in various ways doesn't disprove chemtrails either.

What does it being a desert have to do with anything? Do you think that makes it warm at high flight levels?

There were not yet chemtrail sites in the early to mid 90s, most people, chemtrailers included seem to place it around late 90s.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How desensitised has the global population become to crap hanging around in the air ?

That is as sinister as it needs to get for me. Or do we just say, sa la vee, I do so trust TPTB? Oui, Oui, Oui.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

they are getting the masses used too seeing them , they are all over commercials and ads , music videos,everywhere, you do not even have too go outside to see them anymore! wouldn't be surprised when they start making chemtrail screen savers and backgrounds!
edit on 17-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

How desensitised has the global population become to crap hanging around in the air ?

That is as sinister as it needs to get for me. Or do we just say, sa la vee, I do so trust TPTB? Oui, Oui, Oui.

Well most of the crap in the air, isnt from airplanes, its from ground level pollution - cars, coal fired power plants, industrial sources like factories, heaters burning fossil fuels.

That some of you focus entirely on airplane contrails way overhead and do not even consider the pollution constantly emitted around you by everyone else, including you, is strange in a way. Its just that a contrail is visible, but the gases out of your car are not so much.

And then there is a smoggy brown haze, chemtrailers think airplanes way up high magically caused it. Not everything else at ground level...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For information on the programme of chemtrails, which is called 'Project Cloverleaf', from a whistleblower A C Griffith, please see:

www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The question that is uppermost in my mind is Who and What are these beings who have wrested control of our World and given themselves POWERS rivaling that of GODS?

The same thing that happened to the German people when The Nazis seized power is happening again. Perhaps it is because the Military imported those Nazis to America via operation paperclip.

The sad truth is whoever controls the Head of the Country also controls the body. When the Head adopts policies designed to kill or destroy the body, the civilization of Man it is likely that Humanity has fallen under the control of Aliens.

The only possible recourse to save Humanity is to sever that HEAD and remove unlimited power from all politicians, make them accountable for all their action. It is past time for truth, honor and justice to become the Hallmark of the American Way.

It is also necessary to punish those who have abused the public trust and to divest them of all tthey have gained via that abuse. If We don't STOP them. they will assuredly stop US.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

weird indeed even though a chemtrail patent has been featured on Ats news !! and proven not to be a hoax , that video was also put into this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

since this is your thread, maybe you can clear something up for me. Are all lines in the sky that last longer than 20 minutes chemtrails?

thanks in advance for your yes or no answer.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

since this is your thread, maybe you can clear something up for me. Are all lines in the sky that last longer than 20 minutes chemtrails?

thanks in advance for your yes or no answer.

no.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join