It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

reply to post by Helmkat

Thanks to both of you, It's making a lot more sense now. Appreciate you taking the time to answer in words I can understand and don't have to assume about.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok!... Ok!!... OK!!!... we need to phone a conspiracy warrior friend. (and yes, I will make Conspiracy Warrior known

A person that will really put this whole Chem-Trail thing into the light "SHERRY SHRINER" the BIG ORGONE/CHEM-TTTTTTTRRRRRAAAAAIIIILLLL WARRIOR. (are you seeing trails(lol)... I mean after all, she makes a living on this Chem-Trail thing

Mr X marks the spot.

LUV U SHERRY

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

Does she know Mr. Gunderson? Can she get him on the air somehow? Or maybe ATS Live could do an interview? With one or both of them?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

He... He...He... Like I said before, how can we coagulate... Alex Jonesing, Sherry Shriner and David Icke into one big conspiracy bath tub, opps I mean feeding vat... yummy
... Reptilians like humans XX spicy with a little Mr G.

Mr X and loving it

edit on 17-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Had too... it's in my nature.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To all those who doubt chemtrails, spend some time watching them being sprayed in the sky, make a diary, take photographs. If you have the patience to do this you will learn a lot.

I used to be a skeptic on chemtrails, until I observed and created a diary of the spraying. Any real skeptic in this thread who isn't paid to debunk by the United Nations, I challenge you to observe chemtrails over time and create a diary. If you do this you will learn a lot!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by firepilot

reply to post by Helmkat

Thanks to both of you, It's making a lot more sense now. Appreciate you taking the time to answer in words I can understand and don't have to assume about.

You are welcome, I enjoy trying to share actual information instead of conspiracy talk regardless of ones conspiracy views, but the usual result is hostility (dplum anyone...) when it does not fit the preconcieved views. Occasionally I have gotten a private message with an aviation related question by someone on the fence about chemtrails, but not very often.
edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
To all those who doubt chemtrails, spend some time watching them being sprayed in the sky, make a diary, take photographs. If you have the patience to do this you will learn a lot.

I used to be a skeptic on chemtrails, until I observed and created a diary of the spraying. Any real skeptic in this thread who isn't paid to debunk by the United Nations, I challenge you to observe chemtrails over time and create a diary. If you do this you will learn a lot!

And you should also compare your diary to weather forecasts. Notice that as weather systems approach, there is both more natural cirrus, and also contrails become more pronounced due to more moisture in the atmosphere.

All too often I have seen chemtrailers notice more aircraft contrails on a certain day, and then talk about how the next day, it was cloudy and rained. Well, that weather was probably in the forecast days in advance, and the contrails did not cause it, the approaching weather with its additional moisture is what actually caused increased contrails.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

And you should also compare your diary to weather forecasts. Notice that as weather systems approach, there is both more natural cirrus, and also contrails become more pronounced due to more moisture in the atmosphere.

All too often I have seen chemtrailers notice more aircraft contrails on a certain day, and then talk about how the next day, it was cloudy and rained. Well, that weather was probably in the forecast days in advance, and the contrails did not cause it, the approaching weather with its additional moisture is what actually caused increased contrails.

The weather is completely taken into account in my study! I'm a scientist

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by thektotheg
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

So, let me get this straight...

If the head of NASA came out and said that there were alien craft flying through our skies/galaxy, he deserves no more merit than any other person in the world?

That makes so much sense. Thanks.

Yes, that's correct. Believing an unsupported claim of the head of NASA because he's the head of NASA is a logical fallacy called the appeal to authority. Achievement is no reason to believe a claim, only evidence makes a claim valid.

No, that is not correct. An appeal to authority would be saying the claims of the head of NASA must be true simply because he is the head of NASA. But it is not to a fallacy to put more weight behind and credence behind his words because he would be an expert in the subject matter and in a position to know. The way you mis-state the fallacy, all expert opinion would be invalid.

Wiki:
"arguments from authority are an important part of informal logic. Since we cannot have expert knowledge of many subjects, we often rely on the judgments of those who do. There is no fallacy involved in simply arguing that the assertion made by an authority is true. The fallacy only arises when it is claimed or implied that the authority is infallible in principle and can hence be exempted from criticism."

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
for those who deny the possibility of holograms / chemtrails etc etc there is a good programme on here which at least covers the basics and is on mainstream media.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

OH? Indeed.......

The weather is completely taken into account in my study! I'm a scientist.

And, you still have come to the conclusion of "chem"trails??

Well....what other details do you "study"? DO you attempt to identify the airplanes, using the many modern tools at your disposal, via the Internet?

A real, detailed, scientific study (diary and all) would include those details and notes......for a full investigation and comparison and tracking of data.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I will do that... but right now I'm eating some raw clam's it is an OMG! for me
and they where on sale... BP manager mark down special
... Hummm so juicy... I never understood how so much clam juice comes out of such a small clam

Mr X-Claming around

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Johnze

Agree that the existence and persisitence of contrails IS a concern, and is looked into as potentially climate-altering. The science is still uncertain.

There is a choice....accept that contrails form as a consequence of your reliance on fast air travel...or, ground all airplanes and go by train and boat......

Still.....clouds will form regardless, and alter the Earth's albedo in many ways, just as contrails can (in limited fashion, I think. Also, the most albedo change will be in tropical areas that receive more direct Sunlight exposure....not at very high latitudes).

Also.....take a gander at any number of spasce-based views of the planet....and note the incredible LACK of cloud coverage, percentage-wise. For the most part, it appears to be a very minimal impact....contrails.

BTW....cloud coverage in daylight increases albedo and reflectivity....at night, acts more as a thermal barrier, trapping warmth.....

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The biggest change to Earth Albedo, (assuming global warming) can only be in northern regions. Ice and snow are the biggest reflectors at ground level, so if the ice and snow disappears in those regions radiativity back to space will dramatically decrease from what it was before in those regions, (assuming of course that there is no sand under the ice) and therefore the biggest change. Tropical regions radiativity has an estimated net value of change. Weed, we talked about this before, but at least you have come around a bit in regard to what's whizzing out from under your backside.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Whenever you see a post by me and there is an "edit"- 9 times out of 10 I have borked some word or other! Imagine my embarassment when I looked through some old log books in the Navy and I had spelled Quarters as Quaters! My east coast origins shine through! Everyone quick to general quaters! LOL.

Anyway I'm glad you found the info helpful.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by wcitizen

So, what are "They" getting out of this?

Who is spending the money to do this special "whatever"? What is this "aircrap"? What's the purpose, what's the evidence?

You expect me to have all the answers? I don't. I believe in chemtrails, I know they are happening. It's an international black ops and I guess the funding is coming from various governments and 'elites'.

What is the purpose? There could be several. Since those perpetrating these crimes haven't made a public statement, the reasons why they are doing this are impossible to confirm.

What's the evidence? There is plenty available on the web, but you don't honestly expect me to spend my time doing YOUR research for you, now do you?
edit on 17-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

what are "They" getting out of this?

buddy, have you considered that if it were easy to figure out, we'd be psychos as well?

Love that reply, lol!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You are very welcome.

The art of electronic warfare is complex enough without needing to ad Chemtrails!

I've lived close to aircraft my whole 46 years. My youth was spent not far from a bombing practice range in new jersery and on a flight path out of Philly. Military aviation has been a hobby since the age of 9, Show me a Sopwith Camel or a F-22 and I'm in heaven. I spent 4 years in the USN, saw aircraft from all over the world and now live on a flight path out of O'hare. I've seen contrails in the sky my whole life, I understand for some its new but that has only happened as more and more planes take to the sky. What everyone should be more concerned about is the noise pollution! 9/11 was aweful but the quiet skys for a few days was remarkable.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Johnze

Agree that the existence and persisitence of contrails IS a concern, and is looked into as potentially climate-altering. The science is still uncertain.

There is a choice....accept that contrails form as a consequence of your reliance on fast air travel...or, ground all airplanes and go by train and boat......

Still.....clouds will form regardless, and alter the Earth's albedo in many ways, just as contrails can (in limited fashion, I think. Also, the most albedo change will be in tropical areas that receive more direct Sunlight exposure....not at very high latitudes).

Also.....take a gander at any number of spasce-based views of the planet....and note the incredible LACK of cloud coverage, percentage-wise. For the most part, it appears to be a very minimal impact....contrails.

BTW....cloud coverage in daylight increases albedo and reflectivity....at night, acts more as a thermal barrier, trapping warmth.....

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The biggest change to Earth Albedo, (assuming global warming) can only be in northern regions. Ice and snow are the biggest reflectors at ground level, so if the ice and snow disappears in those regions radiativity back to space will dramatically decrease from what it was before in those regions, (assuming of course that there is no sand under the ice) and therefore the biggest change. Tropical regions radiativity has an estimated net value of change. Weed, we talked about this before, but at least you have come around a bit in regard to what's whizzing out from under your backside.

Ok! Sorry I have to ask... what is (RADIATIVITY)?/?... and please this is not something you should be compelled to do... after all I know I'm ignorance

Mr X-?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Whenever you see a post by me and there is an "edit"- 9 times out of 10 I have borked some word or other! Imagine my embarassment when I looked through some old log books in the Navy and I had spelled Quarters as Quaters! My east coast origins shine through! Everyone quick to general quaters! LOL.

Anyway I'm glad you found the info helpful.

Now that make's 'Cent's'
... my Digi as below friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

You are very welcome.

The art of electronic warfare is complex enough without needing to ad Chemtrails!

I've lived close to aircraft my whole 46 years. My youth was spent not far from a bombing practice range in new jersery and on a flight path out of Philly. Military aviation has been a hobby since the age of 9, Show me a Sopwith Camel or a F-22 and I'm in heaven. I spent 4 years in the USN, saw aircraft from all over the world and now live on a flight path out of O'hare. I've seen contrails in the sky my whole life, I understand for some its new but that has only happened as more and more planes take to the sky. What everyone should be more concerned about is the noise pollution! 9/11 was aweful but the quiet skys for a few days was remarkable.

I am actually a professional pilot, but have avoided the airlines. I have done many other kinds of flying though, from volcano tours, to air ambulance, forest fire airtankers, fire recon, dropping smokejumpers, skydivers, cargo, and yes, even cloud seeding projects.

All I could do is snicker and shake my head at some of the sheer completely wrong statements made in regards to cloud seeding by people who have not the slightest idea of it except from chemtrail sites, and try to claim small planes trying to seed storms, is the same thing as large jets making contrails. There have been some that try to tell me how cloud seeding actually works, and tell me that I do not know what it is, even though I am one of the most experienced pilots in the country for it in terms of cloud seeding and research flights. I rarely disclose that, just because I like to let people dig themselves a hole and look foolish.

I do enjoy the fire flying most of all though! Surprised that chemtrailers do not accuse us of being involved, because we do actually drop a lot of stuff, and right over the ground too.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well...of course the albedo from the ice that generally never goes away (nearest the poles) is significant.

But, again.....just look at a globe, and shine a bright light on it to represent the Sun.....and see where most of the planet gets the light. Naturally, be sure to tilt the axis of your globe to 23.5 degrees....and observe the seasonal change as well.

Clouds, on the other hand, are transient. BUT, if the percentage of coverage were to increase substantially, and remain high...well, no one really knows is that will or even can occur. Lots of theories, and ongoing studies to try to determine more and more facts about the activity of the atmosphere, how it all interacts, and all the other variables.

Mysteries about past events, before modern Humans could make observations (based on geologic studies) and various past severe climate changes defy much explanation, as yet. Triggering factors, for example. Lots of variables. (To include, possibly, many things completely out of our control.....varying infrared output from the Sun, either from unknown Solar changes and cycles, to space "dust" causing obscuration....and cooling.

The runaway "deep freeze" (aka "Snowball Earth") of about 700 million years ago. (Several cycles, in fact). No way to know, exactly, what happened....but research, theories and study continues:

www.pbs.org...

Point is, while some may have sufficient hubris and inflated pride to think that THEY can be in command of the global weather....I think they would be biting off more than they could chew, if they attempted it.

AND>>> "cooler"
more rational minds recognize this....and reject ANY preemptive and reckless activity to "tinker around"....absent so much data, still.

"Chemtrails" are the "Chicken Little" (well, one of many) of our modern age. The Internet is partially to blame, also. Really, "blame" is a bit harsh, as it's still quite young.....and we've still a lot to learn about its dangers, even as we enjoy its gifts and luxuries.....

....when did the "Internet" as know it right now, begin in earnest? Only about 15 years ago!!!:

The internet became popular with the introduction of Netscape Navigator around 1995, and by 1997 the internet giant of the time was America Online.

For Pete's sake, Google is pretty young....and is far more "grown-up" in just the last several years, than when it first started:

Google's auspicious beginnings came as a search engine designed by Larry Page and Sergey Brin at Stanford University in 1996. The search engine was dubbed Backrub due to its unique algorithm denoting relevancy by the backlinks to a page.

LOL! "Backrub"! Now that "google" is both a proper noun, and a verb....imagine the World today....if the name hadn't changed......."Well, I met this guy at a bar, and THEN when I got home I backrubbed him......"

By 1997 Backrub was renamed Google as a play on the mathematical term googol, denoting a one followed by 100 zeros. In 1998 Google was officially born as Google, Inc and had a home base in a garage in Menlo Park, California.

www.helium.com...

Sorry if this all seems OT.....but, in terms of the "chemtrail" phenomenon.....it DOES seem significant, to me....the timing of the Internet, Google, "chemtrail" hysteria and modern high-bypass turbofan engines, increased use and increased numbers of airplanes and flights......

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join