It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Illuminizard

Location co-ordinates, times, dates, descriptions of when these planes are visible and double checked with airspace / radar / airforce etc double checked and cross referenced would be a way of determining at least, the amount and type of information given by aforementioned sources.

If this was done en masse, who and what would be more easier to establish.

Perhaps is anyone knows of any worthwhile site that adds, covers and checks the data.

I have told people time and time again, use every resource one can to learn about all of this. Flightaware.com is a great site for identifying airplanes flying around, but too many chemtrailers make up every excuse to not even bothering to look at it.

I tell people to learn about aviation, to learn about meteorology, check flight tracking websites, and learn to identify airplane types. People can even access aircraft navigational charts online too. Unfortunately, those things are less exciting than posting on conspiracy websites for too many people. Its hard enough to even convince some chemtrailers that its even cold up at 35,000 ft.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Illuminizard

Location co-ordinates, times, dates, descriptions of when these planes are visible and double checked with airspace / radar / airforce etc double checked and cross referenced would be a way of determining at least, the amount and type of information given by aforementioned sources.

If this was done en masse, who and what would be more easier to establish.

Perhaps is anyone knows of any worthwhile site that adds, covers and checks the data.

I would assume all of that data is publicly available for commercial flights, but regardless of how the data matches you could not convince a conspiracy theorist, as he would just turn to the argument that the government would censor the data to their liking. The environmental data would not be monitored on such a large scale due to the fact that it would be a monumentally expensive and arduous task, but being professionally involved in that sort of science, I wish it were so

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Not once did I ever suggest that I dont believe these chem trails are happening in the areas many members claim they witness being done on a regular bases, not once!

you've been doing a good job of confusing me up till now, IMO

you are being obtuse with the protection thing, then,
and not providing solutions.

just "you beleive in chemtrails but are not doing anything"

one more time in case any body missed it before:

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

now that we've cleared that up:
please share more of your ideas re possible solutions/protective measures.
not any funny spacesuit live in a bubble stuff please.

edit on 17-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

>sigh<

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

(Normal contrails do not and will not cause such spewing and massive ever growing in size trails.)

YES. They. Do.

(Those vids you have of WW2 craft are NOT jet engines , yet you continually say those are contrails as well, looks more like those engines are spewing alot of unburnt gases into the air , which we should likely call a CHEMTRAIL.)

NO. The WWII bombers and fighters are NOT jet engines! BUT, it isn't just the engine, it is the heat of the exhaust gases that make the "vapor" trails (science refers to them as "condensation" trails --- contrails --- since that is what's happening. WATER VAPOR CONDENSES, becomes visible....THIS IS HOW CLOUDS FOPRM in nature, too).

And, no....the Pratt & Whitney piston engines of that era did NOT "spew alot of unburnt gases" that were visible!!! Gee, if that were the case, then you'd see it ALL THE TIME!!! But, instead, where do you see it? ONLY at altitude, and ONLY when conditions are right. That is, high enough relative humidity. PERIOD!!

The exhaust gases of the pistion engne, much like your car, are certainly containing a certain amount of unbunt particulates...so does jet engine exhaust. But you CAN'T SEE IT, usually....can you? Go start yoru car, and take a look at the exhaust pipe.....

What IS significant, in comparing those big propeller-driven piston engine airplanes, and modern day HIGH-bypass turbine engines....is the airflow AROUND the central core of HOT exhaust gases. The HIGH-bypass fan, of the jet turbofan engine acts just like a propeller, and is not dissimilar from the way thrust was developed on those big old engines.

THIS is why contrails are being seen more prevantly, are thicker, "fluffier" and more persistant....just as was seen in World War II!

It is the greater numbers of the sorts of engines (HIGH-bypass turbofans) that are in use, today....and since about the last 10 +years. Other engine designs, developed in the late 1960s, and used mostly up until about the late 1980s .... then slowly phased out, as the older airplanes (and their engines) were retired. The LOW-bypass turbofan.

Really, everyone should read up on the engine technology....much to be learned (and saves thread space, and me a lot of typing....):

en.wikipedia.org...

wiki.answers.com...

Operational planners and pilots have been as well as the relative humidity and concerned about aircraft condensation trails (contrails) since World War II, for obvious reasons. Contrails provide the first visual clue that high-flying aircraft are approaching. Contrails are also used to locate aircraft from other aircraft or from expressed concern with the accuracy of the satellites.
(...found in Page 7 of the PDF, Page 1 of the document).

(Also, in Chapter 7, Page 19 of the PDF, Page 13 of the document titled "Engine-Specific Algorithms"):

Engine characteristic data for a non-bypass were obtained for various flight levels and turbojet and for low- and high-bypass relative humidities. Critical temperatures turbofan engines were obtained from United derived at various flight levels were used to Technologies/Pratt & Whitney. Engine exhaust characteristics (tailpipe moisture and temperature) were obtained for a wide range of power settings, Mach numbers, and flight levels......

.......The result is a significantly different critical temperature (the temperature at which contrails will form at a given flight level and relative humidity) for each of the three jet engine types.

www.dtic.mil...

(Really...please STUDY the science!!!)

( I have personally seen these trails filter all the way down to 1000 feet above sea level, where i was STANDING, amazing as it was 35+ celsius at the time, this summer i will take pictures for you as this happens every summer here.)

Sorry, but not buying that at all. Search for videos of cirrus clouds, in time-lapse, and watch their behavior. Nothing "filters down" to the surface. Precipitation falls, but not from cirrus clouds.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And lets not forget, Chemtrail Awareness Day is Jan 22! Go out to your nearest airport, flight school, or airline office and have a protest!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome from CT. I snapped these photo's two days ago.

i53.tinypic.com...
i54.tinypic.com...
i52.tinypic.com...
i54.tinypic.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After Phillip Corso or Bob Lazar I'm having a hard time distinguishing misinformation from fact. Maybe this guy's still serving his country. Maybe chemtrails is a good way to keep the conspiracy theorists busy, and at the same time distracted from other things. The truth is out there, but it's getting harder and harder to find, so trustno1.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
And lets not forget, Chemtrail Awareness Day is Jan 22! Go out to your nearest airport, flight school, or airline office and have a protest!

More information... aircrap.org...

link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by weedwhacker

YES. They. Do.

NO. They don't. Give up man......you are only making yourself look ridiculously ignorant the more you attempt to subvert your bullsh** knowledge upon people who don't care about your opinions.

Yes, they do. That was observed in World War 2.. You are just believing that because a chemtrail site tells you that. Have you ever read that anywhere else, or see any scientist say that?

But tell us, if airplanes adding water in extremely cold thin air can not create cirrus, then what would?

And can some chemtrailer explain why airplanes can not create cirrus, even though they are adding water to the air in extremely cold temps?

It is a bit ironic, that you call me and weedwhacker as closed minded, when you are the one who absolutely refuses to admit that aircraft can cause cirrus. This has been studied for decades, but you would rather close your eyes and pretend its not true.

Well here is an academic paper about it, but I am sure you will belittle them too for having knowledge.

www.atmos-chem-phys.org/3/1633/2003/acp-3-1633-2003.pdf

edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
reply to post by wcitizen

So basically some assumptions about what goes on in the minds of CTBs and a declaration that " I can't see how such an endeavour could be achieved, therefore it doesn't happen", ok, I think we already knew where you were coming from but cool anyway

Uhhh?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Uh oh, TPTB got to him! The sites down!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Location co-ordinates, times, dates, descriptions of when these planes are visible and double checked with airspace / radar....

Already mentioned, but again for emphasis:

www.flightaware.com...

-----(For those in North America).

www.flightradar24.com...

------(For the UK/Europe).

Just, from searching around, trying to find links have found (maybe) a good one for Australia. Haven't had time to look at it much, but it's based on "FlightExplorer", which is known in the U.S. (and not as accurate as "FlightAware"):

www.flightexplorer.com...

NOT sure, might have to purchase that one. Here's another possible:

www.switchbanks.com.au...

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amodedoma
After Phillip Corso or Bob Lazar I'm having a hard time distinguishing misinformation from fact. Maybe this guy's still serving his country. Maybe chemtrails is a good way to keep the conspiracy theorists busy, and at the same time distracted from other things. The truth is out there, but it's getting harder and harder to find, so trustno1.

Well I think people should always look at information inpartially and not just jump at it because it fits their preconcieved notions and conspriratorial views. But this Gunderson did make some absolutely false statements, that actually did not mean anything to the chemtrailers because the overall opinion was the same

I got called closed minded for pointing out that KC-135s could never operate out of Ft Sill like Gunderson claimed. That pesky physics thing at work, when a runway is not possibly long enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

while I agree with you in principal:
fixing the government is not a solution, governments are a big part of the problem.
a psychopath isn't going to stop cause you call him out/tell him to stop.
make too much noise or get too many people riled up and they will get rid of you.
also the system feeds on violence and encourages it to increase it's dominion
history is quite clear that entrenched power cannot be removed short of violence.
head on attacks won't work and are the height of folly.

Individual Empowerment/Starve the Beast is more feasible IMO.

be like one of those poisonous frogs and such when somebody scoops you up with the intention of eating you they'll get some serious burning/poisoning.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I believe in chem trails, not sure their purpose but believe it's sinister.This guy just doesn't have anything to say that anyone will listen to. He being who he was, if he could supply more info (like what chemical make up is)and go to whatever media resource he could, it would carry WAY MORE WEIGHT. I always point them out to my wife....and she just thinks it's something normal, she's not concerned. This makes me wonder what the greater population thinks....it's gonna take more than some old retired guy to say "this is crap they are dumping on us" to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by weedwhacker

YES. They. Do.

NO. They don't. Give up man......you are only making yourself look ridiculously ignorant the more you attempt to subvert your bullsh** knowledge upon people who don't care about your opinions.

Umm, yes they do. WW is right on the mark and there are plenty here who do care about his opinion and why? because he is denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Oh, for Pete's sake!! Try learning, instead of insulting all of the time....

Try these on for size....World War II B-17s:

Look familar at all???

FROM 1972!!!:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Uh oh, TPTB got to him! The sites down!

No, it's not. They must just be blocking you

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join