It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I've read about all there is to read about him...

Has the name Hunter Thompson come up yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

???? Vague assertions are worthless, absent some sort of corroborating evidence to back them up....

I know of some people who grabbed a sample from military planes on a base near me.

A "sample" of what?? From "military planes"? What type of airplanes? And what "stuff"??

The sent the sample out for testing.

Again...what was "trested", and how was it "tested"??

Sounds like those claims are as empty as Ted Gunderson's....

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No more valid than you own assertions sir.

Look, either gunderson is info or disinfo.

If he is "sorry" about all the stuff he witnessed, then he'll make a big noise and be dead soon.

If he's just a shill, then he'll make a big noise and be rich soon.

Either way, this info is allowed to reach us ...why? I certainly don't understand how anyone can "debunk" chemtrails. They exist, have hidden content and intentions, and are dangerous. He's not saying anything new. But coming from him, it carries more weight than i'd usually give to someone.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This last year has been the sickest my family has ever been. All of us have had congestion in our chests for months. If the chemtrails are caused by agents added to jet fuel or being sprayed directly onto the population this is horrifying.

We live near the Gulf of Mexico and there is no telling what affect the spraying of dispersant is having on the human population. We do have a good clue what it is doing to wildlife and sealife. The problem I have is we live in a direct flight path to a heavy traffic airport and if these agents are in the fuel and they fly over my condo at low levels what affect is this having on our health ^Y^

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I find him to be no more (or less) credible, merely because of "who" he is, and his background:

But coming from him, it carries more weight than i'd usually give to someone.

A quick peek into his state of mind is found at his website. I think it speaks volumes for his current mental stability.....it is sad, but true, that mental faults can arise and many people can be otherwise "normal" acting. Delusions come in all sizes and flavors....

....chemtrails. They exist, have hidden content and intentions, and are dangerous.

But, you see....the problem with that is...it is wrong. What are commonly photographed, videotaped and called "chemtrails" are obviously merely contrails. They are everywhere online, and indicate a severe lack of understanding and comprehension of aviation, meteorology and other sciences.

However, in other circumstances (such as the post above, mentioning the GoM and the "corexit" spraying) these ARE valid concerns. They are not, however, "secret" nor "covert". As we are discussing them, yes?

Furthermore, as has been pointed out repeatedly, the simple physics of "spraying" at high (upper troposphere/lower stratosphere) altitudes makes it pointless.....and terribly ineffective as a "delivery method".

And, finally.....the contrails misidentified and claimed to be "chemtrails" look EXACTLY like cirrus clouds in color and evolution, as they linger and change. Their color IS the result of their composition....primary substance is water ice crystals.

Fact is, there are no evidences of the sort of ground-support infrastructure that would be "required" for this imaginary "chemtrail spraying" activity. The photos and videos offered up as "proof" ALL, without question, show the formation of the contrails where they occur....behind the engines! Every time. Because, THAT is what causes them...the hot engine exhaust.

(And, no....there is no material that could be "spiked" into the jet fuel, as often suggested).

Such a substance -- if any existed that would survive the incredible heat of the combustion of the fuel -- would, again due to the undeniable physics of material properties, ALTER the fuel in undesirable, and quite noticeable ways. The specific gravity and density of the fuel would change....and THAT would be noticed by pilots the world over. Also, there are a great many filters and mechanisms that the fuel flows through, on its way from tank to engine...the very last-stage filters are VERY fine, in order to ensure no impurities make it to the combustion spray nozzles.......and clogging them, and/or altering the fuel distribution patterns.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Typical response from weedwhacker

But, you see....the problem with that is...it is wrong. What are commonly photographed, videotaped and called "chemtrails" are obviously merely contrails. They are everywhere online, and indicate a severe lack of understanding and comprehension of aviation, meteorology and other sciences. However, in other circumstances (such as the post above, mentioning the GoM and the "corexit" spraying) these ARE valid concerns. They are not, however, "secret" nor "covert". As we are discussing them, yes? Furthermore, as has been pointed out repeatedly, the simple physics of "spraying" at high (upper troposphere/lower stratosphere) altitudes makes it pointless.....and terribly ineffective as a "delivery method". And, finally.....the contrails misidentified and claimed to be "chemtrails" look EXACTLY like cirrus clouds in color and evolution, as they linger and change. Their color IS the result of their composition....primary substance is water ice crystals.

"chemtrails" are obviously merely contrails.

you always state its contrails contrails but they are not contrails, every time they spray the chemtrails in my area the birds fly away and don't come back.

When there are no chemtrails days meaning when they stop spraying on some days the birds come back and sing.

If it was contrails the birds wouldn't run in terror.

Sorry but weedwhacker chemtrails do exist, even ron Paul knows about them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

lol, have no clue who he is, but being a head of fbi in a district, he must of had some sort of investigative abilities.

He must of learnt something in that job, that means he is capable to do something that it applicable to a field of conspiracy research. Remember people police and gov are always looking into conspiracy, so they know they do exist, lol.

Chemtrails is something i have never looked into, but living in london, we do not really have that much contrails really.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
wc, someone posted this exact topic in the Conspiracy forum 3 hours after you did. You all might be interested in the comments there www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why do these guys present the same way? It's all chemtrails and child-trafficking. Their websites are always frigging awful and catastrophic on the eyes.

Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide.

How does an intelligent man with an apparently good career behind him come to make a statement like that? Don King anyone?

As far as I can make out, he retired in '79 as an FBI agent ...not a 'Chief' of anything.

Is there anything to substantiate his credentials? Genuinely curious...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just my two cents here as I've noticed that on all these threads and posts here concerning chemtrails
nobody is talking about solutions or means of testing

why doesn't a group of ATS members [both sides] build a a few chembusters:

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

and do a scientific test and post the results

believe in chemtrails? here is a good way to demonstrate and gain some peace of mind/ protection.

don't believe in chemtrails, but believe in orgone? build one and see for yourself

don't believe in chemtrails or in orgone? sorry can't help you there

before anybody starts with the why don't you do it:

I refuse to work for others [bosses] so they can get rich
as a result I'm self employed as a rogue installer/comp repair/jailbreaker for hire
so if I can make 20 bucks a day during this time of year I'm lucky [most people are buying new stuff not fixing old stuff. this year the holidays weren't as bad lots of new iphone 4s and 3g 3gs hand me downs]
I live alone with no dependents like a hermit no publicity except word of mouth, so...

also building and using these things could attract unwanted attention, though if I could I'd do it as it allegedly attracts a lot of Sylphs to your area,also if there are chemtrails above your home this will make very big hole in those "clouds". I'm just not ready to drop my "shield" yet
but seriously a collaborative effort would be a great idea with both sides participating and doing something instead of talking.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You read incorrectly. The previous paragraph was mentioning a different member of the FBI.

From the second link of a google search on Ted Gunderson:

Ted Gunderson was born in Colorado Springs. He graduated from the University of Nebraska in 1950. Gunderson entered the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1951. He served in Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He held posts as a Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge in New Haven and Philadelphia; and as Chief Inspector, and Special Agent-in-Charge of the Memphis and Dallas[2] divisions. Ted Gunderson is the former chief of the Los Angeles FBI.

Ted Gunderson

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Starred. You're right and I should have read further. It's getting to be a bad habit.

I'm still less than convinced that his former position 30 odd years ago adds credence to his claims. I'll follow the thread in case anything changes this opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Sure the MSM won't cover it, but he's suggesting people write to their Reps. The site aircrap.org is worth a look if you haven't seen it already - a woman has also submitted proposed legislation on this to Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You can make orgonite with plaster instead of resin, which works out much cheaper. If you do a search for plaster orgonite you'll find the info. According to those who have researched it and are using it, it works well.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

OK, you don't find him credible, that could possibly also be linked to the fact that you don't believe in chemtrails. We get it, but not everyone shares your opinion and that's ok too.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks Lucidity - I saw it too.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yes, in deed....Ted Gunderson is NOT credible, and likely is not completely on his rocker.

Odd, your link here: educate-yourself.org...

....and the many links that pop out (with certain names and "keywords") just seem to offer more and more confirmation of his zaniness.....(the "FEMA guillotines", for instance. It looks like Ted Gunderson has "never met a conspiracy theory that he didn't believe in"...).

It is also most enlightening to see the typical reaction displayed by his sort....when called out for being erratic and making unsubstantiated claims, the result is the sort of character assassination attacks made against those attempting to alert the public regarding his shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Yes, in deed....Ted Gunderson is NOT credible, and likely is not completely on his rocker.

Odd, your link here: educate-yourself.org...

....and the many links that pop out (with certain names and "keywords") just seem to offer more and more confirmation of his zaniness.....(the "FEMA guillotines", for instance. It looks like Ted Gunderson has "never met a conspiracy theory that he didn't believe in"...).

It is also most enlightening to see the typical reaction displayed by his sort....when called out for being erratic and making unsubstantiated claims, the result is the sort of character assassination attacks made against those attempting to alert the public regarding his shenanigans.

Yeah, lol, I respect your opinion and beg to differ.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Personally, I think he's deliberate chaff...running interference around some of the other stuff he's been connected with.
Alex Jones
Stew Webb
Wayne Madsen
...all varying degrees of misdirection and slight-of-hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join