It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+183 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hearing someone speak out, tell the truth and make sense is becoming increasingly rare these days. It's so good to see it when it does happen, and that is the case for Ted Gunderson whose comments are copied below.

Former FBI Chief, Ted L. Gunderson, makes a statement regarding the chemtrail "death dumps", otherwise know as air crap, on January 12, 2011. Ted says the following, "The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska - Lincoln, Nebraska - at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America, a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves. What's wrong with them? What's wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison, on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now. Thank you. I'm Ted Gunderson." For more details, visit www.aircrap.org....

The site aircrap.org has lots of information on chemtrails and actions being taken to get it stopped.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh wow. So how far are they going to go to vilify this gentleman? Let me guess...he's had a psychotic break...he's old and feeble...he has a grudge. Anyway...here's the video...

added video....
edit on 1/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is huge, for all the debunkers that say there is no knowledgable truth to chemtrails and the government involvement, i say come and debunk this man that has his fill of the shill game that we live in.

i hope this gets starred and flag as this is utterly one of the most important topics going on

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Star and Flag.

Nice find.

You are never going to see the truth in the mass media because they are owned by the bankers and other elite. Mass media is nothing but a propaganda tool of the Bilderbergers!

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership: www.globalissues.org...

Who controls the media www.nowfoundation.org...

Interlocking Directorates
Media corporations share members of the board of directors with a variety of other large corporations, including banks, investment companies, oil companies, health care and pharmaceutical companies and technology companies. This list shows board interlocks for the following major media interests:
www.fair.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

This is huge, for all the debunkers that say there is no knowledgable truth to chemtrails....

I know of some people who grabbed a sample from military planes on a base near me. The sent the sample out for testing. The crap definitely exists!

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Is this a joke? (Is "Ted Gunderson" of sound mind??)

This "world-wide" activity as he claims --- ( Oh, BTW....that "aircrap" website? Links to more similar nonsense...lake that woman in Northern California. Has a LOT of photos of normal everyday contrails, though...
) --- he claims ALL of it is done by just a mere handful of airplnes??:

"Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard."

Well, let's do a little sleuthing......and go visit Lincoln and Ft. Sill...(I've been to Lincoln many times, through its airport...).

OK....just got back from visiting the 155th Air Refueling Wing (ARW) at Lincoln:

www.155arw.ang.af.mil...

("Refueling" means "tankers". Not much of a "secret", nor a "conspiracy"...)

The ANG Wing is based right there at the commercial airport that serves the city of Lincoln!! In plain view, for all to see.

Is Ted Gunderson simply incredibly ignorant of the nature of the airplanes he saw???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Oklahoma resides the 137the Air Refueling WIng of the Oklahoma ANG.
edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

That didn't take long. Of course, he must be crazy. He disagrees with you.

Thanks for not disappointing.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Not quite so...
I have a deep distrust of Gunderson. Before you go throwing accusations around, I suggest you take a real good look at him. He's all over the web. But don't concentrate on his show and tell...pay particular attention to what he is NOT saying.

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This "world-wide" activity as he claims --- ( Oh, BTW....that "aircrap" website? Links to more similar nonsense...lake that woman in Northern California. Has a LOT of photos of normal everyday contrails, though...
) --- he claims ALL of it is done by just a mere handful of airplnes??:

"Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard."

Well, let's do a little sleuthing......and go visit Lincoln and Ft. Sill...(I've been to Lincoln many times, through its airport...).

the same joke as the following
1) our legit 2 party system.
2) msm being a reliable news source.
3) sodium flouride in toothpaste, or is it in rat poison too!
4) etc
5) etc
just keep on beleiving in this american dream weedwhacker, your government loves you, so go back to sleep, as they have it alllll under control, and they would never ever lie or tell half truths too you

Owe by the way i hear there is free fish on the east coast of america that is good for you

edit on 16-1-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I have...what would make you assume I haven't? I see a man who might very well be looking back and seeing some things he might now regret being complicit to who has already been vilified and who knows what happens all too well to those who do speak out. I will not discount him offhand as a nut or disregard all his words out of hand because I don't like his style, which I don't. In regard to chemtrails, I think the people do deserve some answers and an open discussion without ridicule, and I think the government should answer.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The guy seems to have opnions but no proof. Just like a true chemtrailer. 8 planes to chemtrail the whole world??? Oh well humorus read anyway

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

He "must be crazy" because I "disagree" with him? No, there are other warning signs of his mental instability.

Like, at his OWN WEBSITE, for example:

www.tedgunderson.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Lucidity

He "must be crazy" because I "disagree" with him? No, there are other warning signs of his mental instability.

Like, at his OWN WEBSITE, for example:

www.tedgunderson.net...

Seen it. See my post above. What specifically is your objection to his website? Perhaps that he's making a buck?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I have...what would make you assume I haven't? I see a man who might very well be looking back and seeing some things he might now regret being complicit to who has already been vilified and who knows what happens all too well to those who do speak out. I will not discount him offhand as a nut or disregard all his words out of hand because I don't like his style, which I don't. In regard to chemtrails, I think the people do deserve some answers and an open discussion without ridicule, and I think the government should answer.
What would make me assume you hadn't is that a fairly basic scan starts to set off alarm bells. Everybody cries 'disinformation' on the InterWeb...but he is a good example of something seriously misrepresented (at best). I figure that as much as he purports to take the other side, he is part of the Stew Webb cabal. Further, he leads into a particular rabbit hole that has made more than one web-researcher have second thoughts about the wisdom of their paths.

It's here on ATS...just start poking around.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Where is it written that in EVERY single thread that exposes the truth with some very compelling evidence there HAS to be someone who ohhh so predictably comes in to let us know how misinformed we all are and proceeds to tear down the most impeccible sorce.

It seriously wouldn't matter if it were the President himself at this point. We would have someone within three posts saying, " He can't be trusted, He's a Democrat you know". or, He lied about his citizenship so he can't be trusted when he tells us we have been working alongside factions of an Alien race to enslave the human race", "what would he know, he's just a puppet"?

Seriously people, Is it really a coincidence that EVERY SINGLE TIME a thread is started which raises an eyebrow and causes us to rethink our position in the world andpossibly totally changes our world view we have the ever so predictable debunker?????

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Alarm bells galore. But someone who claims to know should definitely be questioned and challenged and not immediately dismissed outright as crazy. I'm waiting for more. And I've seen enough people who might know things called crazy and made out to be crazy to not discount things outright. I want to know more about what he knows. And i think he's absolutely right about what's wrong with Congress. They need to see if there's anything to this and he probably should be at the top of the subpoena list.

+58 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think I'll take the word of a former FBI chief turned whistleblower over 'weedwacker'. Who's more credible?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Alarm bells galore. But someone who claims to know should definitely be questioned and challenged and not immediately dismissed outright as crazy.

I'm not suggesting he is crazy...I'm suggesting that he has been crafted to appeal to what the big boys might refer to as crazies. Follow the threads on this site. I can't point, but I won't lead you...
For that, you're on your own.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

weedwhacker knows his stuff about his field of expertise, and I have a lot of respect for his knowledge. I'm just not sure he knows everything...who does? Certainly not me. What I do know from having worked with many premier experts in their fields is that sometimes the tend to not look outside their base comfort zone and miss subtleties or explanations that fall outside of it. .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I've read about all there is to read about him...albeit there may be some new stuff I haven't really dived into...such as his tiff with Art Bell.

The first question I have that never seems to be answered is how does someone who was the FBI chief go this far off the "deep end" and why?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join