It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheHotSauceCommittee Says Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS peoplez

It's a pleasure to join you in the quest to establish the truth and a better future for the world.

Across the board it seems the norm is to mock "conspiracy theorists" as if they're crazy. As if there's never been a conspiracy that was true. I personally believe it's high time that changed. Completely reversed, as in; you have to be crazy if you believe the official story!!!!

examp, So you believe a plane flew into the Pentagon and left a hole that small?!?!???!!!! Really????!!!!!!

^_^

I look forward to our discussions and to working together to unravel the string.

xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thehotsaucecommittee

Welcome! I don't follow the conspiracies myself, but there is plenty here for everyone. Enjoy

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lol well welcome, I guess if you're prepared to do that I'll occasionally see your posts when you stray into sane topics

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hi thehotsaucecommittee, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey, you will be in good company here. Lots of topics around, heaps of debates and occasionally a few agreements as well. While there may be heaps of stories, there is only one reality. May not be easy to find at times but it is there so it has to turn sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

^_^ Cool. Thanks for the welcome Iamschist! xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome. I like your name.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

lol, thanks badw0lf! It is my aim and hope to provide content that will peak and keep your interest!!! Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully speak to you again in the future. Have a great day! xxxx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for the welcome and tips Sauron!

Best wishes are sent for your day xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

lol, "occasionally a few agreements as well" ^_^ that's seriously funny.

Thank you for the welcome kwakakev! And for the nice chuckle.
And most definitely I agree; you have to dig *because the truth IZ there and it will shine like a beacon.

Thank you for the welcome kwakakev!!! hopefully see you around!

xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

^_^ Thanks for the welcome and compliment redhorse!

Dig your name as well but I must say it does bring to mind the redhorse of revelation. A horse that I never want to meet!

lol

You take care!

xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anyone know if its ok to start a topic of conversation here? On this page?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Your the topic so what's on your mind. Once you get your 20 posts you will be able to start a thread in its proper forum.
So chit chat about a thread you would like to do is fine, and you may pick up some good ideas or advice.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Welcome to the party
Pal

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for the reply Sauron! So Im the topic?! lol thats cool. Well whats on my mind at the moment are the massive discrepancies I keep finding in relation to Jared Loughner.

Is it ok to delve further into this subject?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

lol, thank you starless and bible black! Happy to be here! xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Heres one quick example:

I noticed in a New York Times article today, on page 6 they say that Jared had a shaved head and shaved eyebrows.

"At a small local branch of a major bank, for example, the tellers would have their fingers on the alarm button whenever they saw him approaching. It was not just his appearance — the pale shaved head and eyebrows — that unnerved them. "

and then on page 7, the article later moves to an interview with the taxi driver and states: "Then out came his customer, just another customer, a normal-looking young man. Climbing into the back seat, the man said he needed to go to the Safeway supermarket"

So make up your mind! Which is it?! Did he have a shaved head and shaved eyebrows or was he just another normal looking young man.

HUGE DISCREPANCY.

Any thoughts on this?????

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is only silence here, ^_^ lol, Hello peoplez whats up?!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Your thoughts plz

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey, HotSauce!

It looks like you're ready to jump into the ATS pool cannonball style.

If you're indeed ready to jump in, I suggest you start participating in any one of the myriad of threads we have available for discussion. After you hit your 20th post you are more than welcome to start creating threads of your own.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join