It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How beautiful redhead girlfriend blew eco-spy's cover after finding passport with his real name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How beautiful redhead girlfriend blew eco-spy's cover after finding passport with his real name

Link:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

It was a typical eco-activist’s romantic break. The wine was chilling in the cooler on the plastic camp table alongside the white Transit van in which the couple had spent the hours locked in embrace.

But for undercover police officer Mark Kennedy, it was a day that was to blow his cover.

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-1-2011 by tristar because: Needed to edit as the link would simply not work correctly.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I sadly laughed and cried at the same time, the reason why i laughed is that he left his passport in the glove box....yeah right..., the reason why i cried was due to the amount of tax dollars wasted and obviously the human cost.

I guess a lesson it to be learn't here but hey, lets not all go searching for our wife's or husbands passport.

Then again...hmm...i wonder what i would do...?

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1347561/Undercover-policeman-I-loved-lady-I-really-did-Then-passport-real-it.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Silly spy.
I have a feeling that the late Leslie Nielson would be making a movie about this right now.
Rip LN.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Daily mail really does come up with some garbage reporting.

Tabloid as bad as the sun.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
and he actually passed all of the training
he must make his trainers look really good right now

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He stopped being an operative nine months before this incident.

Kennedy had been forced to hand back all identification in his fake name when his police handlers abruptly told him his work infiltrating the eco-activist world was over nine months earlier. But he had renewed contact with his girlfriend from those undercover days, and now, on a trip around Europe, she had unearthed his deepest secret.

He was just after the sex. Being horny seemed to be his only crime.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wonder how many protestors at protests, are police under cover ops? No doubt they cause protests to turn into riots ect. Theres always some body willing to stir it up and ruin the protests. Which could be police officers. Now all protest groups ect will be vetting their members.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Theres always some body willing to stir it up and ruin the protests. Which could be police officers. Now all protest groups ect will be vetting their members.

How would any group vet anyone in reality, when these are supposed to be trained etc in deception?

Thats why making groups or gathering people is a waste of time, people should do nothing as its over, lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
He stopped being an operative nine months before this incident.

Kennedy had been forced to hand back all identification in his fake name when his police handlers abruptly told him his work infiltrating the eco-activist world was over nine months earlier. But he had renewed contact with his girlfriend from those undercover days, and now, on a trip around Europe, she had unearthed his deepest secret.

He was just after the sex. Being horny seemed to be his only crime.

being horny is a crime?

oh jeez..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the real crime here is how many miles to the gallon that white transit gets!

Eco-warriors indeed.

Wasn't this guy involved in the G20 protests too? Considering how things developed, I wonder if there were a few more officers undercover elsewhere in the protests. Agent provocateurs possibly...

Edit: illuminnaughty already mentioned the riots.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To give some credit.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think it is a sad story. Even if the spy was all professional, close quarters and the right atmosphere with stress can lead to many things that wouldn't happen normally.

The biggest mistake was that he fell in love IMO. And because of that, he was totally destroyed.

But, its really surprising that eco-groups were so "hard-core" ! I can't understand how they get people to slum it out for so long.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
being horny is a crime?

oh jeez..

You have the right to remain silent....
Anything you say....

Ready for your patdown?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by tristar

Daily mail really does come up with some garbage reporting.

Tabloid as bad as the sun.

I think these should be okay

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
and he actually passed all of the training
he must make his trainers look really good right now

I do think his lower brain was operating instead of his upper brain. Then again, obviously and as history has shown us, women have taken down entire empires and provoked wars throughout history.

Beware the wrath of a woman.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This particular quote from the guardian is interesting enough.

Mark Kennedy, a Metropolitan police officer who infiltrated green and anarchist groups under the alias Mark Stone and fled to America after his cover was blown, said he fears for his safety following threats from activists. The 41-year-old said he believed that his former police superiors were looking for him too.

"I can't sleep. I have lost weight and am constantly on edge. I barricade the door with chairs at night. I am in genuine fear for my life," said Kennedy, who sold his story to the Mail on Sunday. "People like to think of things in terms of black and white. But the world of undercover policing is grey and murky. There is some bad stuff going on. Really bad stuff."

However, Kennedy said that throughout his time spent undercover he was in constant touch with police handlers and never tried to push fellow protesters into taking action: "I had a cover officer whom I spoke to numerous times a day. He was the first person I spoke to in the morning and the last person I spoke to at night. I didn't sneeze without a superior officer knowing about it. My BlackBerry had a tracking device. My cover officer joked that he knew when I went to the loo."

Okay were to begin..since when are "green and anarchist" a concern, i must have missed that lesson.

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 16-1-2011 by tristar because: adding the link

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
After reading that, I'm wondering why the ecoterrorists are so bad...
because they questioned him for hours?
because they hung a banner?
because they wanted to protest at g8?
because they were mad about a company polluting? (and where was the police on that ash dumping problem?)

Or because ...I'm left with.. they are nasty dirty hippies who are freegans who sometimes steal?

Why does the police and these companies NEED **ALL** this intelligence about what environmental activists are up to? They want to be free to pollute and ruin the earth in safety from the hippies?

Not getting it. Sorry.
edit on 16-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
aawww, the poor baby is stressed out.

also article mentioned estranged wife
hope she divorces him and gives him some more stress

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
‘Throughout the day we had workshops teaching everything from how to build a worm composter to how to break into a nuclear power station / He admits the drugs culture was prevalent: ‘At big parties there would be a couple of people who had a stash of recreational drugs – ketamine, speed"

Hmm... speed freaks and drug addicts breaking into a nuclear power station.... doesnt exactly bode too well with me. Last thing we need is for some drugged out protestors radiating a city or 3.

"Kennedy’s work was abruptly stopped in October 2009, six months after he had been arrested with 113 others during a meeting to discuss a planned ‘invasion’ of the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station in Nottinghamshire."

Also, what kind of eco-terrorists would want to take over a solar power station? Im sure there are plenty of coal plants doing much more harmful stuff. These people are doing more harm than good imo, the ends dont justify the means.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I read somewhere, I think on ATS, that many of the people causing problems at MLK's rallys were actually C-I-A- opperatives just doing what they get paid to do, incite the public

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not one picture of the beautiful redhead girlfriend.

top topics

join