It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to bump off Kerry?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This just entered my mind: The Bush-Administration is talking about terroristic attacks of Al Qaeda during election rallies of both parties. What if the Republicans use this thread to bump off Kerry?! The Democrats would not be able to find another candidate so quickly and Bush would have best chances to stay in office...

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't know, I think the powers that be have kind of made sure that they have this election sinched. Both are skull and bones, so if there is a mass conspiracy going on, then both men would be puppets probably. Why risk an assassination?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Let's get serious here! A hit to take out one's opponent? That's about the most ridiculous thing I've heard. If Kerry is whacked though, the first place to look is at the head of the democratic party. It might be the only way they can get a viable candidate in there.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Im almost afraid to say this, but if they offed Kerry almost certainly John Edwards would replace him, and honestly I think Edwards would VERY likely do much better than Kerry at the head of a ticket. So if Bushies did do that they would be well advised to take out Edwards in the same shot. I don't like saying this because I believe Kerry and Edwards have real concern for America and the American people that Bush and Cheney will never have. Frankly Washington is such a corporate sesspit that I almost agree with 'Free Mason's (much as i dislike his views on things) idea that perhaps the country is just too large for good government. Washington is too far away and too far removed from all the people and maybe we would be better served by state governments that are more accessible and pay attention to what their local constituents are concerned with.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It will be Edwards that gets bumped at the last min so that Hilary Twiton can grab the spot the pitty vote and more power.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If Kerry was taken out? I'm quite sure that the American people (were not as dumb as you think) would point their fingers directly at the Bush administration. Bush has too many unanswered questions and Kerry being taken out would only hurt his chances more.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Double posted....thought I was hung up.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by I See You]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you could make the argument bush sr. tried to knock off reagan, this isn't a shocking idea, but kerry is a bonesman, so he is pretty safe, imo

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I read once that Neil Bush was hosting a dinner for the Hinckleys around the same time the Hinkleys' son shot Reagan - obviously the dinner got canceled but what a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Bush doesn't have to whack Kerry. Kerry is doing a good enough job shooting himself in the foot day after day - all he needs is to aim a little higher.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lock Kerry in a room with a recording of Hillary Clinton ranting on her campaign trail in NY for several hours and that might do it. That woman screaches on the podium

top topics

join