It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the present Military/Military base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What is the present military force concentration in Israel due to present contraversial defiance of Gaza wall Israel is building. IE what countries in and bases set up in anticipation of military conflict in order to force Israel to comply with world court motion.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
there are currently 154 UNTSO military observers in israel, according to the IISS. more detail can possibly be found at:

www.un.org...

i do not believe there is a military buildup occuring as you suggest due to the building of the fence, nor do i think there are any non-israeli bases inside israel. some $100mil (1988 dollars) in US equipment is "prepositioned" in israel, which implies major US logistical presence, but no official strategic military presence. in any case, these US forces are unlikely to take action in support of international law, both for political reasons and because they are not tasked for peacekeeping operations.

-koji K.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
thx for the link Im hoping another war dont come down on us over Israel not following world court veiw

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
no prob... i think i edited my post while you were replying. this map is pretty interesting too:

www.un.org...

-koji K.

new topics

top topics

join