It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss whistleblower Rudolf Elmer plans to hand over offshore banking secrets of the rich and famous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Swiss whistleblower Rudolf Elmer plans to hand over offshore banking secrets of the rich and famous to WikiLeaks

www.guardian.co.uk

The offshore bank account details of 2,000 "high net worth individuals" and corporations – detailing massive potential tax evasion – will be handed over to the WikiLeaks organisation in London tomorrow by the most important and boldest whistleblower in Swiss banking history, Rudolf Elmer, two days before he goes on trial in his native Switzerland.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Elmer was an insider-turned-whistleblower. He is being charged with breaking Swiss bank secrecy laws.

Elmer says his focus is not just toward one bank but the structure of the system itself.

Is this guy a hero? Is this altruistic courage or a vendetta? OR

Is this all being orchestrated by the system for the system? Can we take the motives at face value or are we being had? Is the system intentionally wrecking itself in order to implement something new very soon?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Read an article about that over at Zero Hedge-www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Here's a statement from your link:

Yet just like with cablegate, the end result of all this imminent disclosure will be merely the confirmation of what everyone has already long suspected: that nobody rich pays taxes, and all US, and world, politicians are massively corrupt. And therefore, no criminal charges will be filed against anyone. Expect of course Assange, who will soon be branded a threat to US national security.

If the above quote holds true, then what can we really expect as a result from these revelations? If these leaks are just confirming what we have already suspected and in some cases known...and nothing is done....then what is the purpose? How are "they" expecting people to react? Will it be apathy or outrage? If the very ones exposed are the ones in powerful positions...who will go up against them to charge them? If those who have the power to file criminal charges are part of the ring....what actions can be expected?

What actions toward justice have been taken predicated on the other WL releases? All I see so far is that those who are coming forward to tell the truth are the ones being punished and not the evildoers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yeah, what are WE supposed to do.

Let us say like a commentor of the article I posted, if Barney Franks or say Ben Bernanke or George Soros is implicated. Do you actually think that they will be charged or even investigated?

We are just a bunch of bbaaaahhh.

I watched a movie once, it was pretty good. The Boondock Saints

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reading that artical made me think even more that wiki leaks is a set up. He disclosed this info WITH NAMES, yet they dont release names, so what good is the info, we already know that it's going on, we just dont know who...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I hope this guy has some body guards if he wants to stay alive.....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Is this all being orchestrated by the system for the system? Can we take the motives at face value or are we being had? Is the system intentionally wrecking itself in order to implement something new very soon?

Well if he was really a 'threat' to the banks than they would have finished him long time ago.

Something new is indeed being planned for the future.

A movie called 'the international' is a good watch related to this issue.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Well if he was really a 'threat' to the banks than they would have finished him long time ago.

...unless you believe in Divine Protection

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.

Ezekiel 9: 4-6 KJV

Originally posted by forklift
A movie called 'the international' is a good watch related to this issue.

Could you give us a short synopsis and tell us how it parallels these events?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I hope this guy has some body guards if he wants to stay alive.....

Then one of the twenty-four elders asked me, "Who are these who are clothed in white? Where did they come from?" I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white...(Revelation 7:13-14)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.

I just had to comment to this Bible verse reply. Bible verses never provide any useful or helpful substance in any real discussion, but this one, in my opinion, deserves more of a response then my usual eye rolling and head shaking when reading bible verses here. This one I just gotta ask, what good does this verse serve to this discussion? Killing little children and women?? Old and young? Really, what good does it serve here?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Alethea

Yeah, what are WE supposed to do.

Let us say like a commentor of the article I posted, if Barney Franks or say Ben Bernanke or George Soros is implicated. Do you actually think that they will be charged or even investigated?

We are just a bunch of bbaaaahhh.

I watched a movie once, it was pretty good. The Boondock Saints

Those are HARDLY serious names to worry about.

I'm more looking forward to exposure of the Koch brothers...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
another whitewashed potential gamechanger being suppressed.

without the names being made public you might as well make it up. all we are going to see is how the rich and elite live, see how much they spend on yachts and houses and nothing is going to change.

he should keep it to himself and stop wasting peoples time.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Here's a statement from your link:

Yet just like with cablegate, the end result of all this imminent disclosure will be merely the confirmation of what everyone has already long suspected: that nobody rich pays taxes, and all US, and world, politicians are massively corrupt. And therefore, no criminal charges will be filed against anyone. Expect of course Assange, who will soon be branded a threat to US national security.

If the above quote holds true, then what can we really expect as a result from these revelations? If these leaks are just confirming what we have already suspected and in some cases known...and nothing is done....then what is the purpose? How are "they" expecting people to react? Will it be apathy or outrage? If the very ones exposed are the ones in powerful positions...who will go up against them to charge them? If those who have the power to file criminal charges are part of the ring....what actions can be expected?

What actions toward justice have been taken predicated on the other WL releases? All I see so far is that those who are coming forward to tell the truth are the ones being punished and not the evildoers.

I understand what you're saying here...and I am forced to agree with you. I think (and please forgive me for attempting to put words in your mouth, not actually my intent, but rather to discern more clearly what I think you're trying to say)...anyway, I believe you're commenting on the incredible apathy that seems so prevalent inside of, well...society itself. You and I have seen so many revelations of truth that indict evil people in their acts, and it just goes by without so much as a whimper. It's frustrating.

However, I think that there is a convergence coming, where the revelation of truth is going to eventually meet the hardships of the people. When people are comfortable and secure, they won't be inclined to "rock the boat" regardless of the truths with which they're confronted. However, as their comfort and security are increasingly squeezed, and in conjunction with that squeezing they are able to tie their woes to specific actions and intentions of a corrupt few, then you'll see the blowback that I think you, and we all, desire. Patience. Not something most want to hear or endure, but like water, equilibrium will come.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

I just had to comment to this Bible verse reply. Bible verses never provide any useful or helpful substance in any real discussion, but this one, in my opinion, deserves more of a response then my usual eye rolling and head shaking when reading bible verses here. This one I just gotta ask, what good does this verse serve to this discussion? Killing little children and women?? Old and young? Really, what good does it serve here?

Everyone seems to be so concerned about the "mark of the Beast"; however, there is also another mark. Here it is called the "mark of god". It alludes to certain ones who will have Divine Protection. People who are taking this short window of opportunity to "come clean" are taking a big chance. It's not everyone who will risk their lives to come forth and "repent" of their involvement with the evildoers---only those who have a conscience.

What does this verse about slaughter have to do with anything, you ask. Why does the Phoenix kill her children before she herself is set on fire? There are symbols that illustrate the events that will take place and they also parallel this particular scripture as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Astrology:: Pluto in Capricorn to 2023

The transit of Pluto through Capricorn is such a long one, that it's hard to fathom what life will be like in 2023, when it ends. Capricorn is a cardinal earth sign, making it the master of the physical realm, the lasting structure-builder of the Zodiac. It's a sign of breadth and depth, whose efforts tend to be big in scale. Capricorn is a sign that digs in, to be an active part of the backbone of society.

Enter Pluto (which moved into Capricorn in November 2008), whose planetary purpose is to destroy that which no longer fits with the evolutionary plan. Pluto is set to transform the very structure of society, and how we live on our planet.

Right now, Pluto's drama is playing out in the realm of finances, government and the environment. We're seeing desperate, compulsive and obsessive behavior come into the light, as more suffer from a system that's been revealed as unsound. Pluto's probing uncovers distorted thinking, and power being wielded destructively. The truth comes out, and in the financial world, we see a value-system that is poisoned by greed. It's based on a sick psychological foundation, one not in harmony with the cycles of life. Pluto has a way of using extremes to bring a point home. With the bailout, we see the truth made clear -- we have a hopelessly corrupt government, in cahoots with the banking interests.

As 'trust' in the market is lost, the whole system spirals out of control. Banks don't lend the taxpayer money they were extended, and citizens are re-thinking their budgetary priorities. They're not shopping 'til they drop anymore. The values are changing, and investors are desperately looking to funnel their assets into whatever is perceived to have timeless value, like gold.

astrology.about.com...

www.myastrostar.co.il...

www.linda-goodman.com...

[color=Cyan]Could Wikileaks be on to something more than meets the eye ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think it's great news. Make them pay tax like the rest f us. How can companies pay such less tax when we have to pay heaps?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I think it's great news. Make them pay tax like the rest f us. How can companies pay such less tax when we have to pay heaps?

At this late stage of the game, having them pay taxes will no longer matter. The world economies are already kaput.This system of commerce and death cults is ending. All these announcements are merely putting the cards on the table for all to see. I don't expect to see any social changes en mass come from this. The door is closing and winter is approaching. Before people can react to what is being laid out, all of these evildoers will be safely in their underground bunkers. "Look for the wicked and you will not find him." That's why....they will be hiding underground away from the jilted masses. Their flunkies will be left holding the bag.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Swiss Banker Found Guilty

Judge Sebastian Aeppli fined Rudolf Elmer more than 6,000 Swiss francs ($6,250; £4,000). But he rejected prosecution demands to give Elmer an eight-month prison sentence.

top topics

join