It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO Pictures you can even see the stars around it!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
You say you're no photographer and the only thing you used is your amateur cam and a tripod and NOW you claim to actually have build this "thing" to manually trigger your shutter??

I sometimes mix things up, English is not my natural language, doesn't this means that sugarcookie1 bought the trigger?

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Ive showed you my modified trigger or shutter and no i didnt make it i bought it..

Posted here.
edit on 17/1/2011 by ArMaP because: Quote clarity

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Guys. Sugarcookie posted photos she took. She didn't claim anything except that she doesn't know what is in the photos, purchased a remote trigger thingy, and that the photos were shot from a tripod. She isn't asserting they are UFOs or anything out of the ordinary. The most logical skeptical conclusion is that she took photos of a plane taking off with bright lights or the moon and there was some minor shaking when the photo was taken. The most logical skeptical conclusion is NOT that she doesn't even own a remote trigger, did not take the photos on a tripod, that this is some sort of fake or hoax. Why the hell do you need a photo to prove that somebody purchased a remote trigger for their camera? It's not like that is somehow unbelievable...

Honestly, the pictures aren't even that spectacular or anything. It's a blob of light. While it is strange, it's not like anybody would even bother faking something like this. You can do it in a couple seconds in photoshop and make it look "more real" than these if you'd like, make it look more like something alien. These are just really clear pictures which have no overt signs of manipulation of faking, of a relatively mundane light in the sky. They aren't going to convince anybody of anything even if it is possible to prove 100% their legitimacy (and it is impossible to prove anything considering technology available to the public).

Don't worry about the haters, sugarcookie1. If you capture anything else in the future, please do post it! At least some of us would like to see and I would hope that that would be enough to warrant the effort. And many here appreciate the cordiality with which you have handled the hecklers.
-tetsuo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sorry - me again

Hi People,

I've editted out the off-topic replies...can we just keep it back on track and nice and chilled pleased.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
...removed: as referred to post has also been removed for Off-Topic...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

hi tetsuo
this would never stop me from puting more photos up and i plan on it in the future and thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Did you find any more photos from that event?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Tearman, your gif, I just realized, shows the hot pixels as moving position within the image. This is not possible if they are actually hot pixels. Did you stretch out one of those two images? What about the 3rd frame in your animation?

The hot pixels are moving because Tearman centered the frame upon the object to make it stationary. In the original photos the hot pixels were staying in a fixed position and the object was moving, in Tearman's animation the object is staying still and the hot pixels are moving. That allows us to see what else is staying still in relation to the object and identify those as stars and not hot pixels.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

all i found are those 2 so far im still looking ive got alot of pics to sort through

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why are so many posts in this thread edited to contain zero content?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

the mod does this to get people back on topic..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I know this topic got way off topic. But needless to say those are great pictures and that im a believer. Good Job catching that!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

thanks JohnieG

yeah it got a bit off topic i agree thanks for the comment..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Thank you for doing this it was geting out of hand

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanks OP. Good work. S&F.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

thank you RUSSO

and have a wonderful day! ~~sugar

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Why are so many posts in this thread edited to contain zero content?

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Blazer

the mod does this to get people back on topic..

I've never seen posts just zapped of their content before. Usually the mods replace the content with a notice saying why the post was removed. Seeing several posts on a page with just nothing at all in them seemed a bit strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join