It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO Pictures you can even see the stars around it!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I took these this past summer in august. It was extra bright in the sky. Completely caught my attention seeing as how i live in the country. It appeared even to the naked eye to change its apperance. It was just stationary and not moving it looked as if it were a ball of putty just changing shape and so i grabbed my camera and tripod and snapped these pictures before it changed into its final shape and shot straight up into the sky. It was around 10 or 11 pm and a very clear night you can actually see the stars in the picture around it. It made no noise at all. It wasnt a helicopter or a plane or a weather balloon or a chinese lantern as you can clearly see it had no shape as such. Tell me what you think.

So tell me what you think! Please be nice.

My apologies, but these photo's are inconclusive. I am sure from you stand point, since you were there, it was amazing, but from my perspective, nothing more than lit up blobs on film. In this day and age, with all the cell phones and digital cameras. I hope to see more detail in future photos.

In the case or morphing. Morphing metal was invented and went mainstream about 10 years ago, Although I have seen zero mainstream application with this amazing metal, Popular Science did a really nice write up on. I have heard through the grape vine, that the Black Ops program or whatever they call themselves, ( you know, the ones that spend Billions upon billions or your tax dollars to stay 75 years ahead of everyone else technologically, but never share the fun ) have craft that can Morph and even split into two separate craft. The actually start out as two, maybe three craft, that morph together, then split off. They can also change shape, This amazing metal can also be programmed like a computer. Generating light, or illuminating, or even cloaking due to programmed reflection.

Something about speed relative to the individuals perception. When it comes to speed, one must realize, that when an unknown craft appears to disappear, it is not. If you stand and watch, as a craft accelerates from 0 - 6000 mph in milliseconds, to the observer, it simply disappeared. One can pretty much bet the have solved the issue of an alternative environment, hence giving way to 0 G forces even at epic speeds.

My honest opinion is that 99% of what we see in our skies, belongs to us.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's absolutley a UFO, no doubt about it. It's currently unidentified, it's flying by all accounts, and it is definately an object of some sort. Little men from outspace are not in it though, it's just hasn't been identified.

Do people really think that all this 'UFO' activity since 1930 is real. Imagine Cook sailing past Otahiti and then making sure ships only ever past by at a distance and ensuring no conact was ever made with them. Explorers make contact, thats what they do. The only aliens in existence are in our heads. Now ghost and fairies on the other hand....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

thank you and well said yourself nice to see some one with something nice to say

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by backup

thank you backup
that was nice for you to say

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerry_Teps

swamp gas is powerful stuff lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jay414

thanks jay

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
At least you had your camera with you when you saw this! I have seen lights in the sky and didn't have anything or anyone with me. I can't tell what it 'could' be, but you clearly have captured something on film.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

good post thanks !

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalithe

I know how that is ive been in my car and saw stuff in the sky and forgot my camera and was bummed over it i usually have it with me at all times..thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

thanks for the post daggyz
well said

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks for the cool pics! I logged on just to give others a link to a thread I started awhile back with my own pics(that look alot like yours)
My pics on ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Why don't you settle this by getting a piece of paper, writing your name "sugarcookie1" and "ATS" on it, then use a mirror to take a picture of your camera with your modified trigger rig attached, next to that piece of paper.
The fact that the modified trigger exists is good enough for me.

And even with a trigger the camera can shake, if the tripod is not stable enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

do as you wish i showed you what i have and i think thats enough call it what you want

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

alyosha1981

thanks i went to look at your pics mine looks somewhat like your pic does but im not sure..thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Please do take a picture of your camera with the modified trigger, and a signed note, and prove to us that you are trust worthy. It should take you no less than 5 minutes.

I am calling your bluff.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I dont belive i have a history of posting HOAX's there just pics of what i caught in the sky..I did not move my camera around to "paint" weird shapes ..looks to me like your just out for blood i still stand by my pic's 100% if there not ufos so be it ..in my book they are pics of things that i cant explain all im doing is showing what i happned to catch in the sky on those nights..but im sure you will find a way to twist it all around to suit you ..thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I believe what you are asking her to do is a breech of privacy. So dont do it sugarcookie1. That is a proposturous request. nobody here has the right to ask that request.
edit on 17-1-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just a Polite Mod Reminder

Hi People,

Just a polite request here:
Yup sure, part of discussion of things is also the inevitable requests for further clarity/evidence...
However lets also be mindful that sometimes things are presented as they are, and whether or not we take things at face value or not is up to us.

Another thing to keep in mind is while anonymity may occasionally work against discussion...it also allows people a sense of safety to share their experiences without worrying about their identity being publicised.

Thanks people

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WOW!!

I just saw the link to the "modified trigger" posted by you some time after I told you that your cam isn't even compatible with a remote trigger.

I mean are you serious? You say you're no photographer and the only thing you used is your amateur cam and a tripod and NOW you claim to actually have build this "thing" to manually trigger your shutter?? Why didn't you say so in the begging? I think I gave you a really plausible explanation and there is absolutely no doubt that this is what it is.

Just a shaky image.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join