It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs we know them as in Discs, don't you think they have evolved to jet or so like form?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Tbh, you have yet to produce evidence of it being an insect or any other phenomena.

You've got me bang to rights...I haven't produced anything but the concept of "it might be something other than an ET craft".

You've yet to produce this tantalising evidence that it's some ET craft, even though it's easy and all you need is some software and a few minutes.

It's not my place to back up a potential alternative to your theory. It's your job to first back up your theory, with evidence, which substantiates your claims enough for me to either accept it or produce something just as powerful on the volley.

So far it's just you going "Foofey!! Foofey foofey!! Foofey foofey foofey!!!" which doesn't yield any results in the department of reality.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Wingedbull did you get that help I suggested yet? You are drooling at the mouth and spewing garbage, mate.

MasonicFantom, I can defend myself without the need of a sock-puppet, why can't you?

More evidence of MasonicFantom's psychosis...the need to invent imaginary friends for himself.
edit on 19-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I've already given details of it being physically impossible to be an insect, of it not being a man-made (known) craft and video artifact. Just scroll through the pages to see that. If you'd like, forward the video & what I said to a physicist and a video analyst who would do the exact same very basic observations.

I believe I said earlier it would come down to being simply a "UFO" (by definition) & it would be up to the individual's discretion to then say whether it's ET or highly advanced classified military craft or a fairy (representative of anything). Even with more advanced analysis, it would be the same conclusion as there's no way to verify 100% due to lack of interior view & DNA...At this point, you need to put on your thinking cap and make an educated, logical decision.

@Wingedbull you're making "Me vs him" or "us vs them" generalizations (sock puppet comment to another member) then you really are biased. & psychopath? I think not, you're just mud slinging now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by m0r1arty

I've already given details of it being physically impossible to be an insect, of it not being a man-made (known) craft and video artifact. Just scroll through the pages to see that

Where these details given by inference or slight of hand?

I've seen no details which state that this isn't an insect, or it not being a known man-made craft or video artifact.

Again one if us is absolutely stupid, perhaps it's me.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

OP it is very possible that the whole notion of "shape" and aerodynamics mean nothing to an advanced technology. Craft from these civilizations can appear as anything they please and we cannot dismiss that what we see in the skys (if they are Alien) could in fact be only what we can see in this dimension. In other words what appears as an orb, saucer or cigar to us actually extends into realms our Human senses could never process.

So why let yourself be seen? Well they probably don't care anymore then someone in a Landrover does as they cross the African savannah checking out the wildlife. They could views Humans and our technology the same way we view Chimps using twigs to get termites out of mounds. So in the end don't spend to much time thinking about alien tech, we have a much hope of figuring it out as a Lemur trying to master a scramjet.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
no i don't believe ufo technology uses jet propulsion for otherwise how can so many people report them as quiet? There is some other more advanced technology at work with saucer flight that we don't have any clue about yet....maybe magnetism? jets would be a regression i believe

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by B1993

first off your premiss is incorrect because they have changed over the years ( WWII fue fighters etc.) and secondarly why would they have to if their craft are vastly superior they won;t have to until we vastly upgrade ours to catch them.

DUH !

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Yeah, that's what am thinking, like does shape or so really matter to them?
Well what I really want to believe in is!
Is their technology perfect? I always think how they can slip under our nose, then make it into news as Chinese
lanterns.

@post above me, hi
. Well what I am trying to say is.
Won't they try to blend in, even if the technology is good and stuff vastly upgraded.
I am really thinking, that there is something we are missing out at what they could be.
They could have made technology, to make them look like a minuscule or something.
I really think that they are having some kind of defect or so. That we may need to look into.
Though I don't know, what could that "Defect" be.

What I want to ask is, what you think they could have evolved into from that time to now?
edit on 20-1-2011 by B1993 because: a question.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In my opinion, the Flying Saucer disc shape, is the most perfect shape, for interstellar travel, as well as in the air and the sea; submerged or not.
1. Compactness- The saucer, can get you in and out of alot of tight places, like meteoriod fields
2. Deflection- The saucer, can probably deflect a sea destroyer, on a ramming charge, without the disc suffering any major damage.
3. Gravity- For long interstellar voyages, humanoids need gravity, too avoid bone and muscle loss. What better shape, than a rotating disc, to create gravity on the craft?
4. Offense and defense- Let's say: That just one saucer could probably have an indestructible way of conducting business here on Earth; for whatever reasons that they might be.
5. Speed- The Russians have clocked USO's doing 230 knots underwater, needless to say what speed they do in Earth's atmosphere.
6. Stealth- So, is that why major countries, here on Earth, try to copy it's shape?
Finally: It's so rad looking!!!

Happy UFO hunting, [ I'm talking about the non violent kind] thank-you,

Erno
edit on 20-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 20-1-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 20-1-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 20-1-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 20-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join