It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs we know them as in Discs, don't you think they have evolved to jet or so like form?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There isa lot of speculation going on, that people tend to poo poo, but in actuality may be closer to the mark than we dare to realise.

We can't poo poo the fairy theory either then can we?

It may be closer to the mark than we realise and all that jazz.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Who's to say that the discs or orbs aren't evolutions and the planes aren't primitive? Tesla talked about his flying machines and how they would be discs or rods. If he was talking about that stuff back then...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1993
I wanted to ask, like we all I feel are too obsessed with orbs and discs form of UFOs.
Can't they evolve like in all these years? As get a better form of their UFOs, as improve the design.
hence make it more like the planes we have on earth,etc,etc.

Jets need a big area of space to turn around in, discs, triangles, etc, don't.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There isa lot of speculation going on, that people tend to poo poo, but in actuality may be closer to the mark than we dare to realise.

Speculation is all well and fine, as long as that speculation has a foundation to it. Declaring what something is or isn't (such as a tiny black dot on a screen) no offering no cogent argument for it only an argument from your own declared authority, is not a solid foundation.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
... is not a solid foundation.

Unless it's fairies.

Just had to state that.

Aliens, nope!

Fairies, yup!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Unless it's fairies.

Just had to state that.

Aliens, nope!

Fairies, yup!

MasonicFantom scoffed at the idea and went so far as to call it unintelligent but there is as much foundation the object in the video was a fairy as it was an alien spacecraft. In fact, I would go so far as to say if UFOs are piloted by non-human-entities, those entities are far closer akin to what we would call fairies than extraterrestrials.
edit on 16-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Thank you WingedBull!

This was the points I was hoping that I could helped MasonicFantom realise for themselves.

Fairies predate modern UFOlogy and therefore could be part of some long term mythology about the phenomena and also there is no evidence to state it is or isn't a fairy - just as much as there is no evidence to state that it is or isn't ET.

Seems I need to buy a clue though (whatever that is).

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Allowmeto interject my ususal cynical comment

"jet like" shapes work great within the atmosphere.If these "Disks" are in fact "disk shaped" perhaps they travel in a distorted bubble of "space-time"( the material of our dimension) so theerodynamics or sea water( or g forces) aren't factors.

edit on 16-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
RAW VIDEO (better quality):

5-6 secs, look at the smaller UFO leave the larger, heading to the right. That is incredible.

Can you put this video into some type of filter, where we can possibly see a heat signature? It almost seems that you can see the heat trailing behind the flying "dot"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If these advanced life forms can travel all those light years to get here then they are obviously far advanced compared to us. So why would they care what there craft look like to us? Why make your craft look like one of our jets? Are they trying to blend in so we don't notice them? Making themselves look like a jet would definately not be evolution, I mean I would figure they would have some kind of cloaking device where you would not be able to see them at all. However if they are so advanced, then why would they even need to use that type of technology?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

came here to post the exact same points you made in your post
... thing is we seem to think that any visiting aliens would care about being seen or observed by us. those supposed invisible ufos might not be cloaking on purpose as aliens may not sense the same wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum as we do, so they merely made their crafts to be visible to them (who cares if a bunch of humans can't see them when they come anyway). then there's the possibility that these supposed ufo's are not even vehicles or remotely piloted drones, they might even be the residual effects of an exotic propulsion system (think plasma propulsion, plasma stealth).
edit on 1.16.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, that depends. If your car could travel through time, and you visited every year from 200 bc to 1976, the description of your car would be the same by countless generations.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

The small dark object? I believe it is a bird leaping into flight from the top of the light standard (light pole).

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why are humans a bunch of monkeys on a blue planet. because some aliens have mastered space travel doesn't mean we are primitive idiots or ants compared to them.

We cant even understanad how our own brains operate. hell, we cant even controll our hormones.

We think of animals as lesser beings to us - and inflict pain and suffering on them because of that. hell, im sure ive read here that people belive animals to not have souls and supported/attempted to justify why its ok.

We poison our enviroment, which in turn poisions ourselves, we gather in places like this to discuss it yet do nothing to act to help our species, and other species on this plannet survive and progress.

Yes. We are primitive idiots compared to them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wingedbull is as full of himself as m0r if he denies all the evidence of UFOs/ET life & thinks that's a bug still despite my explaining how it's a physical impossibility (or must I talk in smaller words?). I didn't say it comes from the cloud btw, you didn't read my post apparently (why are you commenting when you don't even read things in full?). I said it "comes from underneath" in my last post on this thread, right above the video. "Bug shooting off to the side"? I think even a stooge can know that if that were the case, the bug would blow up and over the car then.& bugs don't grow in size with magic. An object far away but moving at an angle & closer does tho (like in the vid).

Tales of fairies predate anything ET? You need to look into ancient history then.

8,000 yrs ago
arcturi.com...
d.imagehost.org...

12,000 yrs ago
files.abovetopsecret.com...
aboutfacts.net...

Course, being the kind of schmucks you are, you'd probably try & make an argument those are fairy depictions & thus this argument is endless.

What is your definition of "evidence" for ETs existing? Statistically it's 99.9%^infinite possible. Astronomically it's 99.9%^infinite plausible, there's video & audio recordings of men in the top saying it's a real phenomena, there's physical evidence in ancient literature and cave paintings & even physical structures that were impossible to have been built by men just coming out of caves, there's interviews etc & countless UFO videos (millions, and if even 1 is legit, which 5% are indeed unexplainable, then it means ETs have been visiting). There's even skulls found that have an "unknown" genetic father & a human mother--the skull being larger than a humans.

So, based off all the above, my only conclusion is your view of "evidence" has to be a physical body or perhaps some alien sperm. In which case, you're being ridiculous.
edit on 16-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Wingedbull is as full of himself as m0r if he denies all the evidence of UFOs/ET life & thinks that's a bug still despite my explaining how it's a physical impossibility (or must I talk in smaller words?).

I'm well versed in a few languages. The length of the words don't bother me. It's the intended meaning that's trying to be conveyed that I can't pick up from you. It's obvious that English is not your first language. Perhaps write in whichever language you feel the most comfortable expressing yourself within and I'll come at it as best I can with my limited knowledge.

I put forward the idea of a bug. I am open to anything though, be it an ET craft or an everyday mundane article that doesn't bear much scrutiny. I'm settling with the everyday object as it seems more 'obvious' to me than an ET craft. You are still invited to present yoru evidence to back up your claims though. I will be more than happy to kowtow to you once presented with irrefutable evidence of this fantastical claim of yours.

Course, being the kind of schmucks you are, you'd probably try & make an argument those are fairy depictions & thus this argument is endless.

I'm not sure what a schmuck is. It sounds Hebrew in origin and so may be as old as a belief in fairies. But you'll have to educate me on that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Fantastical claim? It's about as common knowledge to me, from experience in the air force & seeing plenty of evidence myself, as your fairy fetish is to you.

If it were a bug on the windshield, it would blow up and over the car. Not go out to the side in a straight path... and it would splatter on the windshield.

If it were a bug even a few feet away, it would have an arced exit path (due to the car traveling about 60 MPH). Not a linear one, thus it had to be "very far away".

Not a bug & modern craft don't just appear from nowhere & leave no sonic boom or vapor trail despite the high velocity.

So why do I say "obvious" (as you like to point out)? Because if it's not A-Y, then it has to be Z which is the ONLY possibility that can't be debunked of everything you mentioned. If you want to say "then it's as likely fairies as it is an ET craft" then go ahead. It's up to the person to decide individually "Fairy or ET UFO? (or w/e other retarded thing)" but using logic, I am ruling out fairies personally. You can make any decision you want. When it gets to this point, you have to put your big boy pants on & your thinking cap then make an educated decision (or, as what it seems you decided to do, wait for a physical body!).

Edit: Even if this vid were analyzed and proven to be "out of this world" you can still make the claim it's a fairy. So it's pointless.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Fantastical claim? It's about as common knowledge to me, from experience in the air force & seeing plenty of evidence myself, as your fairy fetish is to you.

I'd suggest seeing someone who practises mental healthcare if you consider this to be common knowledge.

And just to reiterate the fairy thing was meant to be a mirror of mockery to show you that your ideas seem as odd to any reasonable mind as that of a fairy. I'm still hoping that penny will drop.

As for fantastical claim. I stand by that. You have made a claim that this is an ET craft. You have also stated that you were an air-force pilot who operated munitions. You must be able to give actual evidence which can be peer reviewed (if only by other independent pilots) which will support your claim. You've stated you can with some software - so why not do it and put me and my ideas of evidence to shame.

I look forward to being wrong here - I sincerely do. But until you have proof all I am reading is someone telling tall tales.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
In the air force it is quite common knowledge & every senior pilot has likely seen first hand several of them. If you think fairies are as "reasonable" to it being ET in origin, then you should be the one checking into a mental health clinic (actually, I assumed you're delusional when you stated that verifying a video for it being not man-made would cause a "paradigm shift in humanity" when fact is NASA/Air Force & many private ppl already verified such a thing, it's just not going to sink in tho until the President says it). Again, I'm guessing your definition of "proof" is to have a body (given the fact everything else to you is null), so you expect me to go kill an ET and put it on the news for you--not gonna happen. As I said, just by glance it is obviously not a bug or any known man-made craft (which I explained in simple terms that even a monkey could understand--no video analysis needs to be done for that--thus my usage of the term "obvious" here). If vid analysis were to be done, you can & will -still- say it's "just as likely a fairy as ET craft" due to lack of a body or interior view. So I reiterate, it's pointless & this meretricious banter would still continue.

So congratulations for your success with using a fail proof system of "either show me a body, or there's nothing there" argument.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Never once have I asked for a body.

I've asked for you to do what you've claimed you could do. Prove it is an ET craft using whatever skills (and software) you think will make it happen.

As for being in the company of fighter pilots and hearing what they have to say on the matter of ET craft visiting Earth - I'm not sure your experience is the same as everyone else's.

-m0r

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join