It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs we know them as in Discs, don't you think they have evolved to jet or so like form?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
@poster above me, the object appeared from nowhere. Go buy a clue

Whilst the metaphysical nature of existence form nothing does entertain me I do think we are referring to this 'objects' sudden appearance on this video.

You have stated previously that you have air force training. Can you use that training to provide me with more than a layman's attempt at identifying whatever this 'object' is? How far away it is? What size it is? In which direction was it going? etc.

Thanks in advance for your time and expertise on this matter. With it I hope I may make enough money to buy a clue (whatever that is).

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Already edited a more appropriate response in.

@your questions in this new post, you'd need software to calculate size accurately by juxtaposing it with known craft outlines & finding reference points within the vid. Something I'm not interested in doing for someone who thinks it's a "fairy" when I tell him that it obviously is not a bug/fairy/artifact.
edit on 16-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Already edited a more appropriate response in.

Considered typing takes time. Do you ever post without editing it afterwards?

@your questions in this new post, you'd need software to calculate size accurately by juxtaposing it with known craft outlines & finding reference points within the vid. Something I'm not interested in doing for someone who thinks it's a "fairy" when I tell him that it obviously is not a bug/fairy/artifact.

It obviously is a fairy unless you can give evidence to support your claim.

I'd prove it's a fairy but I'd need software, a wizard, some bells and a couple of sugar plums to prove it and I'm not interested in doing that for someone who thinks it's an ET craft when I tell him it's obviously not an ET craft.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I had to edit afterwards because I figure you'd not be intelligent enough to get the message otherwise.

Go check out a fairy site then. Here ya go pal. fairy.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I had to edit afterwards because I figure you'd not be intelligent enough to get the message otherwise.

I appreciate your concern for my mental agility, that's very kind of you. Please don't concern yourself with me though, I'll use a dictionary or ask for a more simple explanation if something appears to be over my head.

Now if you could back up your claim that it is a craft of ET origin that would be great.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
MasonicFantom
nice stuff you provided here, it seems you have the experience in this air crafts stuff.

Can you tell me if there was ever an event where you had to chase an UFO?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I've already informed you how it's not a man-made craft (by comparing it with the fastest known one) & since it appears from nowhere, it's obviously not a bug. You want to say it's a fairy fine. But to give you a point of comparison, m0r, you asking me to go out of my way to use software to confirm to you what I am saying is like me asking you to prove to me this is a duck www.youtube.com... & you can't believe how ignorant it sounds.

@B1 as an ex pilot I seen a few UFOs. This is true of almost every pilot (even commercial ones--next time you're on a flight ask the pilot how many years he been flying & if he saw any ufos). Ground radar once picked up a UFO the size of a football stadium & two on my team were scrambled to investigate. Before they were 3 miles out it disappeared tho, instantly. We have our own theory that they have some form of psycho-metric radar (psychic radar) and become aware when they're detected. There's many stories of pilots locking onto UFOs, under orders to fire, which disappear. They outmaneuver anything we have easily too, so it makes shooting one down near impossible.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

You use the word 'obviously' a lot. It's neither obvious to me or to anyone else that this is an ET craft.

For the record I don't believe for a second that it's a fairy. I was using my suggestion that it is a fairy to mirror your own suggestion that it is an ET craft.

You made the claim and so you provide the evidence to substantiate it.

I 'obviously' can't support my faux theory that it's a fairy and I suggest that you can't support yours ergo it's an anomaly and can't be labelled with certainty.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you're asking for any more proof to verify it's an ET craft then what you're asking for is a body or some DNA (or perhaps X-ray vision thru the craft!).

& if that's the case, why waste your time on this site/these forums? When a body is found, it'll be on the news buddy & you don't have to check any further.

That's referencing earlier to when I implied "buy a clue" to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

If you're asking for any more proof to verify it's an ET craft then what you're asking for is a body or some DNA

No. I'm asking you to substantiate your claims that this 'craft' is travelling at the speeds you suggest.

Using a basic distance, time, speed formula we can reverse-engineer the footage to account for it's speed.

Now, as a trained pilot who served with munitions you must be able to give an estimate to either the size of the craft or the distance that it is from the camera. Once we ascertain it's size, speed and distance we can then go down the road of further investigation.

To use your 'obvious' fallacy means that we might as well just all buy into whatever crap someone says without critical thought and nod any time someone states that they have expertise on a subject but shirks from ever proving it.

So please; substantiate your claim and make what you are expressing more than just pretend games.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You expect me to do at least 2-3 hours of work (juxtaposing known craft outlines, finding reference points, calculating speed between posts on the road etc.) for somebody that's not taking a professional opinion when I'm 99.9% sure the results would be what I said (not man made craft)? No thanks.

& I bet you're happy to know that .01% is still out there, so you can keep your fairy dreams alive.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So you could potentially open the flood gates for all of the world's scientists to study an interstellar craft with absolute proof of visiting ET which would bring about a huge paradigm shift in humanity and possibly unite us in a way that nothing ever has before but you chose not to because you think it's not worth it.

I say you are incapable of doing so and that you know this is a fantasy which is why you do not even try.

That is as much an ET craft as it is a fairy.

Which is to say my mentally mediocre misfit not at all.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
So you could potentially open the flood gates for all of the world's scientists to study an interstellar craft with absolute proof of visiting ET which would bring about a huge paradigm shift in humanity and possibly unite us in a way that nothing ever has before but you chose not to because you think it's not worth it.

You're delusional to think verifying video footage for it being ET in nature (& successful) hasn't been done before. What it boils down to is they simply refer to it as anomalous and push it away, never to see the light of day.

Just like everything in this vid here.
www.youtube.com...

At 5:10-7:20 they have ASTRONAUTS on tape saying w/o a doubt there is ET life, we have been visited and there are often ET craft that are UFOs (even having "visitors" on the moon).

This stuff is mentioned all the time & there's video (space & Air force) of it all the time... it gets put away, air brushed (photoshopped nowadays), or destroyed. Anything that makes it thru those grinders does NOT EVER get media attention. I am actually very surprised those 11 cloaked UFOs over Mexico (that I posted earlier) got media attention, but most likely due to the disclosure process taking place.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Again I'm of the belief that science and the ridiculous number of people involved at all levels can't be lied to in today's settings.

You say they've covered it all up - fine. Perhaps they have.

But you are also saying that you can identify this ET craft using whatever skills you have and you are choosing not to.

It makes me think you like the convenience of playing conspiracy games without putting out the effort of proving what you can, if you can.

I do not see an ET craft in that video and would go so far as to say that anyone who does needs their head looked at. If there was proof of alien visitation to Earth the entire world would be changed instantly. Why would you not help with that process?

I stick to my guns that it is something mundane and easily explainable and I'm sure that if you used your elite skills to look into it you'd find that is the actual case too.

So you know, I'm all for ET and them being beyond our imaginations - but I need more than someone saying that it is the case and to trust them on it.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

"If there was proof of alien visitation to Earth"

I'm going to sleep after this post:

There is proof. There's physical (can't explain the fact the Great Pyramids have no recorded creator yet have the Pi and Pythagorean formulas being used--predating their discovery by thousands of yrs as well as a hundred other anomalies when we were suppose to be just coming out of caves), video (that NASA footage for example & of the millions of UFO videos, 4-5% were legit which is a # most researchers & even debunkers agree on), interviews (many with astronauts who are not the kind to joke around--also in that vid above). But so what? You expect it to get tons of media attention & the whole world to sing together with their newfound revelation?

Fact is no matter how much proof you have, this thing has been so beaten with stigma that the only way for it to be "accepted" is for the president of the United States (or foreign equivalent of) to go straight to the public and say "Aliens are real and they are here".

Anything and everything short of that has already been put out there. For me to verify a video just to say my opinion is correct on these forums would not change a damn thing.

If you don't see an ET craft in there, then you will have to go with the claim it's a "UFO" because no man-made craft can perform in that manner, even by just glancing (due to no man-made craft being able to cloak like that + their being no sonic boom manifested). On another glance, it's not a bug, because it would have to be incredibly far away for it to not change its linear exit position on the video (due to the car traveling 60MPH at least). So what does that leave? I am going to say ET & think most here would think that as well, given the forums.

PS for those wondering what vid we're talkin about, it's this one. This was on Moscow News as well.
At 6-7 seconds you can see a "UFO" exit out to the right, from underneath the large "cloud". The speed actually leaves a quick trail due to the FPS not being fast enough to keep up.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

On another glance, it's not a bug, because it would have to be incredibly far away for it to not change its linear exit position on the video (due to the car traveling 60MPH at least). So what does that leave? I am going to say ET & think most here would think that as well, given the forums.

PS for those wondering what vid we're talkin about, it's this one. This was on Moscow News as well.
At 6-7 seconds you can see a "UFO" exit out to the right, from underneath the large "cloud". The speed actually leaves a quick trail due to the FPS not being fast enough to keep up.

To be frank, you are doing nothing but blowing smoke. You have yet to back up any of your claims, instead relying on an argument from authority and condescension.

You use the term "obviously", though nothing is as "obvious. The subject of the video is not an alien craft but a well understood phenomenon known as Hole Punch or Fallstreak clouds.

Nor does the tiny dot come out of the hole punch cloud. It first appears at 4 seconds in the video, below the cloud...

It very well could be a bug. You say it is "obviously" not a bug because it appears out of nowhere but then admit that it is not the highest quality video. The bug does not "appear out of nowhere" but appeared when the camera could pick it up. It would not "have to be incredibly far away" as you claim for it to move in the manner it does. The bug is not shooting off into the sky but passing over the wind shield of the car as the vehicle moves down the highway.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by B1993

I have definately seen my fair share of UFO's morphing into helicopters right before your eyes, just go to you tube and see for yourself. The holographic technology they can use defeats the purpose of building a new craft to fit in, not to mention the ability to hide in plain sight by bending light with antigravitational devices. I had a hard time believing someone would even ask why aliens dont regeress and join us??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate
I have definately seen my fair share of UFO's morphing into helicopters right before your eyes, just go to you tube and see for yourself.

Please...link us. I would love to see this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why change working designs?
I would assume that;
A design as complicate as a inter stellar space ship , cannot be changed within a few years.
Just look at our rockets, nothing changed much since the V2 of the 1940's.
Or look at our cars, the basic design is @ 125 years by now.
But we still use fossil fuels, 4 wheels and paddles to control them.
Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Much as id hate to get into a pointless argument with studied indiference, i do have some info which may help.
There is a certain few people who have seen what apears to be CONVENTIONL aircraft,that have been compleetely silent, have had the ability to hover or stay completely still in the air for inordinate lengths of time.
The reports i have read attribute these abilities to UFos or ET craft.....
There is even evidence that ET is mining for our resources right underneath our noses as it were,(either that or they have built underground bases in inhabited areas of the USA.
With the ability to alter ones dimensional location, this becomes not only probable, but a very plausible way of co existing with us monkeys here on earth.
The civilisation which can get here from out there, or interdimensionally,is so far beyond our science that their technology would indeed apear as majick to us earthlings.
The reports of UFOs which are capable of morphing, the smulated aircraft which show capabilities beyond our own, are evdence that there is other technology at work.
When trying to get some form of handle on the UFO situation, we cannot discount the chance that these beings are not only technologically superior, but also they may be well beyond us in intelligence quotient and other abilities as well.
Say a truely telepathic race, with broad powers of same, could easily create illusions of our independance whilst exploiting us to no end.How could we tell the difference..........
There isa lot of speculation going on, that people tend to poo poo, but in actuality may be closer to the mark than we dare to realise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join