It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help downloading.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What is the best way to download music especially the Karaoke songs with words without big brother catching me and helping the evil record companies to bring me down.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Well if you have an IP address big brother will be able to watch you. Downloading music illegally is not the right answer. What you need to do is start going to websites where DJs hang out and start collecting music they have altered or even created. Probably not what you wanted to hear but there it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Spotify - there is a free version, it has loads of music on it
Being free - the catch is you have to listen to the occasional advert and you cannot take the music off the pc you installed spotify on but if you just want to be able to have access to a wide variety of tunes without paying that's the answer.
Think of it as a commercial radio station where you pick the music.
Illegal downloading - as well as obviously being illegal will almost certainly infect your pc with viruses and spyware so shouldn't avoided like the plague.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Download the flash downloader add on for Firefox, then use VLC to watch the flash file on your computer. You can also use Real Player to convert flash files into other formats including mp3s.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really need a photo editing software, not too new that takes up alot of RAM, but something older, that I can get a serial for, I've been searching forever please heelp, Thx

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

top topics

join