It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Originally posted by PutYHWH1st
reply to post by Condemned0625

The spacecraft are the demon/fallen angels/watchers who use these bodies and craft to operate in this dimension.
see the book of Enoch, the Dulce book and the Ashtar Command,then you can believe. as you can see the time for the earth as we know is short and satan knows it.watch the signs and wonders of the Bible as they are coming to fruitition.

You religious idiots really need to stop calling these extraterrestrials "demons" and "fallen angels". I don't care about the bible and I never will. You just wasted your time typing that paragraph in an attempt to convince me of total nonsense. Why the hell would I believe that interstellar spacecraft are "fallen angels"? Just admit the fact that there are other civilizations in this universe besides humanity. The holy babble is not an excuse for denial of extraterrestrial contact.

First, provide evidence for the existence of demons/fallen angels/watchers ("Satan's workers", I presume), then you need to prove that these extraterrestrial spacecraft (obviously made of metal) are what you claim they are. I would like to see a demonstration of Satan molding thousands of flying saucers from molten metal in his flying saucer workshop.

Yeah well I don't care that 'aliens' are what they claim to be, highly advanced civilisations that need to abduct people cowardly at night to perform experiments on - because they are soooo technologically advanced. Ha yeah right!

The holy bible is disclosure that aliens are in fact from Satan. This occurs in the new testament where Jesus died on the cross for our salvation, and sent the holy ghost to us. The one thing which deters alien abduction as soon as his name is mentioned. I think it is hilarious just how stupid these 'aliens' are, especially when they trip all over themselves when Jesus is called to rebuke them. One case a child did this and the 'alien' actually ran from her, and tripped over in its process. How weak and pathetic for a so called 'space brother'!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Endland based here, and was wondering if our libraries micro_fiche copies of papers that old, anyone know please?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
when i first saw the archived sightings prior to the roswell incident, i thought that maybe it was a rash of attention seeking efforts by bored rural folks, a "contagion effect" or something like that.

but then i realize that copycat reports would have been pretty unrealistic, given that the people who reported the things would have potentially seen by others as fruits, nuts or flakes. small town communities in the late 40s must have been very closed, conservative, staid places that would have discouraged such antics.

very neat stuff!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'll bet those aliens too only wish they could go back to the day before Roswell, happily zipping around this crazy Earth our ours, taking soil samples, a cow tongue, f'ing with the US military and the global power elite's minds, just for fun, stuff like that.. oh those were the days!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbc327fdf305.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 16-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: lol added in case anyone thought i was being serious! LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Yep and they were time travelling back in the early twenties, the thrities and forties when they reported triangle ships back then?
Naw, these have been here on and off since the twenties at least...
The army may have these on the drawing board, and in their wish list, but these babies are not from earth...
Thereis no reason the army would not have declassified these so called heavy lifters, and used them....
The concept is so much cheaper and more convenient than shipping troops all over the world by jet airliner size packages....not when they could land a whole battalion at once sonewhere, rolling off and ready for action....
The heavy lifter concept is not a happening thing....These other triangles are....
Where would the army hide a squadron of such behemoths anyways?
W are talking some very large hanger doors here....
The chances are the triangles come from elsewhere rather than the US army.....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Nice find. I had no idea there were this many sightings before the Roswell "crash" (I know they shot it down, including another). Forget about the religious idiots who claim that it's "Satan's plan!".

Of course people saw the discs in the sky, it is Satan's plan after all.

Right... some nonexistent, mythological character has a diabolical plan to deceive everyone with "demons" that are somehow disguised as extraterrestrial, metallic spacecraft? I guess time travelers that show their aircraft to ancient civilizations are actually "demons" in disguise. Makes perfect sense!

Yeah, then forget all the mindless new-agers who believe these things are 'space brothers' because they are to biased to realise it has all been written in the bible.

Bible stories are just copies of other stories that came before it. It's like reading an article from The Examiner that originated from the Nasa site or something. A little creative editing to make it unique and there ya go. The Holy Bible.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There was never, and will never be a flying saucer ,its all a lie, the only ufo in the air space is the triangle.

Every witness that has ever claimed to see a saucer in the world of life WAS only LOOKING AT ONE of the THREE engines underneath that resemble a FLYING SAUCER because of the round shape it has.

Just to let you no, the engines are the only thing they can not cloak, they can turn the engines off ,one by one, they even turn all three engines on, they can turn the front engine on ,and leave the back 2 engines off, they can do all of that, but when they are turned on, they are turned on.

I don’t care how smart any alien race is, it is scientific impossible to shield-block-or hide the main source of energy that comes from something that fly’s.
They can not cloak there 3 engines, that...is there weakness.
The flying saucer was an embedded image ,from a mans story, that the media or government has embedded in your heads for over 60+ years.

The wasp race aliens are the triangle space ships UFO in the air, and the USO reptilian race OF ALIENS are in the water, but they only came out one time in history, and that was during world war 1+2.

Don’t let a simple shape trick your brains into another thought.

all the saucer stories was images of the BOTTOM engines of the triangle space ship.

Remember' before Arnold came out, and before the news turned a crescent shape object to a skipping disk.
There was no flying saucers before that, at least not heavy as it did after Arnolds story.

please up grade your brains to the new millennium of thinking don’t let a 60 year old lie distract you from the truth, this is why 95% of all ufo shows fail,and why 98% of all books and abdution storys are lies.

Despite on what they have programmed in you,I will try to teach you all and bring you up to date. thanks
edit on 16-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
S+F!

Thanks for sharing all of this with us!

I too haven't looked into sightings before Roswell, but all of these articles show that there was certainly something going on.

I don't understand how anyone could think that so many people are simply just seeing things, fabricating stories, or just nuts!

Once again, thank you for all the juicy UFO/UAP articles!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

A51Watcher, very interesting stuff and kudos for some great research - there's also this free E-book below by Ted Bloecher describing a great many other sightings from the same year - it realy is an interesting read.

Report on the UFO Wave of 1947 -

by Ted Bloecher, Introduction by Dr James E. Mcdonald.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbeb36f43b45.jpg[/atsimg]

During the summer of 1947 a bizarre and inexplicable situation developed in North America for which, up to the time of the writing of this report, twenty years later, no satisfactory explanation has been forthcoming. Beginning in the latter part of June, people in widely separated places and from all walks of life began to report having seen shining, high-speed, strangely maneuvering objects in the sky. In most of these reports the objects were described as round or disc-shaped. For more than a week sightings were made in continuously increasing numbers. On July 4th the reports rose sharply and spontaneously, and for five days there was scarcely any part of the United States that had not been visited by these strangely elusive aerial objects. Reports came from many points in Canada as well. The number of sightings crested on July 7th, and during the next few days reports began to diminish until, about a week later, only a handful were being made from scattered sections of the country. Although the objects themselves had all but vanished, interest and speculation about them continued for some time after. A wave of sightings of unidentified flying objects had occurred. Flying saucers had become part of the language and the subject of fickle interest and ever-increasing confusion.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

Yes as you can see Kieth (Rowell) does very good work. He is VERY well informed on the UFO subject, having done many exhaustive research and investigations, and is well deserving of his position as Oregon's Mufon Director. His Den contains many bookshelves full of related books, files and various media. If you need details on any particular incident, chances are Keith has them. I remember chuckling while watching his face after I presented these to him for the first time, shortly after I discovered them. His eyes got bigger and bigger as he turned each page. Just like I had done when finding them! We both thought we knew mostly everything about Roswell up until that moment!

The only thing better was a few years later watching his face as he viewed the video I took during my road trip to Area 51!!! (lmao)
edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: can't help myself

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is fascinating. Thanks A51.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is great info thanks for all your hard work... Im going to check my local ill let you know how I get on..
edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
There was never, and will never be a flying saucer ,its all a lie, the only ufo in the air space is the triangle.

Every witness that has ever claimed to see a saucer in the world of life WAS only LOOKING AT ONE of the THREE engines underneath that resemble a FLYING SAUCER because of the round shape it has.

Just to let you no, the engines are the only thing they can not cloak, they can turn the engines off ,one by one, they even turn all three engines on, they can turn the front engine on ,and leave the back 2 engines off, they can do all of that, but when they are turned on, they are turned on.

I don’t care how smart any alien race is, it is scientific impossible to shield-block-or hide the main source of energy that comes from something that fly’s.
They can not cloak there 3 engines, that...is there weakness.
The flying saucer was an embedded image ,from a mans story, that the media or government has embedded in your heads for over 60+ years.

The wasp race aliens are the triangle space ships UFO in the air, and the USO reptilian race OF ALIENS are in the water, but they only came out one time in history, and that was during world war 1+2.

Don’t let a simple shape trick your brains into another thought.

all the saucer stories was images of the BOTTOM engines of the triangle space ship.

Remember' before Arnold came out, and before the news turned a crescent shape object to a skipping disk.
There was no flying saucers before that, at least not heavy as it did after Arnolds story.

please up grade your brains to the new millennium of thinking don’t let a 60 year old lie distract you from the truth, this is why 95% of all ufo shows fail,and why 98% of all books and abdution storys are lies.

Despite on what they have programmed in you,I will try to teach you all and bring you up to date. thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
My first encounter with a triangle space ship happened on the 18th of November 2007 but before I start, if there is any person in the world that can say they no something that’s man made and fly’s with a length of a football field and a half then please share with evidence and please disregard what im about to say.

US Air Force, Air Mobility Command.

Reinforced dirigible capable of 200-250mph, heavy lift aircraft to move a Army Battalion.

2004 DARPA started it, called it "walrus", Had to be able to carry 500 tons intercontinentally. Ain't alien.

Neither was Roswell. That was Nazi tech.

the triangle space ship is the exact same height and width of the great pyramid,THE EXACT SAME HEIGHT AND WIDTH,so if the humans have built somthing that big then i guess your right.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

I thank you for bringing up a much needed rethink.
I have embarked on a preogram of my own, in a similar vein.
I have been re reading the books and stories from the late forties, early fifties that have gotten shuffled to the back of the shelf.....
Books by Ruppelt,Keyhoe, and others who had been in on the first flap of the 47-57 era...

First let me say I agree with everything in your accurate and insightful post. Let's start with:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fe229d33ef0.jpg[/atsimg]

Major Donald E. Keyhoe, who lived through that two week period (later dubbing it "The Saucer Scare" period, due to the escalating public tension due to the daily increasing sightings reaching massive proportions, while the Military stood by helpless to do anything about it, let alone provide an answer), and afterward he contacted his many friends and contacts in the military and the Pentagon to determine what had happened. He details his search in his 1950 book -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/448c485b215d.jpg[/atsimg]
The Flying Saucers Are Real.
He provides additional details from witnesses known to the public and also those that were not:
He quotes Kenneth Arnold, who said he saw "...nine gleaming disks outlined against the snow, each one about the size of a C-54,...They flew close to the mountaintops, in a diagonal chainlike line... It was as if linked together".
He also relates that most Americans were unaware that the Pentagon had been receiving disk reports as early as January... "After seeing the Pentagon comment I had called up Captain Tom Brown at Air Force Public Relations" and related that he had heard that Civil Air Patrol in Wisconsin and other states were starting a sky search.

Brown: "We've got a jet at Muroc, and six fighters standing by at Portland right now,"

Keyhoe:"Armed?"

Brown: "I've no report on that. But I know some of them carry photographic equipment."

He relates that on July 8 at Muroc Air Force Base, where TS planes and devices are tested, six fast moving silvery-white saucers were seen by pilots and ground officers. Both a Navy rocket expert (Dr. Robert B. McLaughlin) and an engineer (Charles B. Moore) who were there, each independently reported the same incident at White Sands where they had seen four saucers in that area. The first saucer was tracked by White Sands observers with a theodolite. Then they worked out it's performance with ballistics formulas as being fifty miles up and making over fifteen thousand mph.
The staff at True magazine (a popular men's magazine of the day) compiled a list from current newspaper reports (later confirmed by Air Force case reports, including sightings at eleven Air Force bases and fourteen American airports and a score of encounters by airline and private pilots) of known worldwide sightings at that point that included Paraguay, Belgium, Turkey, Holland, Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

An additional interesting 1958 incident involving Major Keyhoe:
(from Wikipedia) "On 22 January 1958 Keyhoe appeared on a CBS live television show the Armstrong Circle Theatre to speak on the topic of UFOs. Keyhoe charged that a U.S. Congressional committee was evaluating evidence that "will absolutely prove that the UFOs are machines under intelligent control". However CBS stopped the audio portion of the live broadcast. Herbert A. Carlborg, CBS Director of Editing stated "this program had been carefully cleared for security reasons".

edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: I tried

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

Yeah well I don't care that 'aliens' are what they claim to be, highly advanced civilisations that need to abduct people cowardly at night to perform experiments on - because they are soooo technologically advanced. Ha yeah right!

The holy bible is disclosure that aliens are in fact from Satan. This occurs in the new testament where Jesus died on the cross for our salvation, and sent the holy ghost to us. The one thing which deters alien abduction as soon as his name is mentioned. I think it is hilarious just how stupid these 'aliens' are, especially when they trip all over themselves when Jesus is called to rebuke them. One case a child did this and the 'alien' actually ran from her, and tripped over in its process. How weak and pathetic for a so called 'space brother'!!

A severely edited and mistranslated copy of an ancient bronze-age text is disclosure that aliens are from a mythological character that has never been proven to exist in the first place? You have more reading to do. Get off of this thread. I'm not interested in typical belief-inspired christian propaganda and neither is A51Watcher. Your posts belong in the religious section, not here. Go proselytize your unproven nonsense somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

Originally posted by stirling

I thank you for bringing up a much needed rethink.
I have embarked on a preogram of my own, in a similar vein.
I have been re reading the books and stories from the late forties, early fifties that have gotten shuffled to the back of the shelf.....
Books by Ruppelt,Keyhoe, and others who had been in on the first flap of the 47-57 era...

First let me say I agree with everything in your accurate and insightful post. Let's start with:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fe229d33ef0.jpg[/atsimg]

Major Donald E. Keyhoe, who lived through that two week period (later dubbing it "The Saucer Scare" period, due to the escalating public tension due to the daily increasing sightings reaching massive proportions, while the Military stood by helpless to do anything about it, let alone provide an answer), and afterward he contacted his many friends and contacts in the military and the Pentagon to determine what had happened. He details his search in his 1950 book -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/448c485b215d.jpg[/atsimg]
The Flying Saucers Are Real.
He provides additional details from witnesses known to the public and also those that were not:
He quotes Kenneth Arnold, who said he saw "...nine gleaming disks outlined against the snow, each one about the size of a C-54,...They flew close to the mountaintops, in a diagonal chainlike line... It was as if linked together".
He also relates that most Americans were unaware that the Pentagon had been receiving disk reports as early as January... "After seeing the Pentagon comment I had called up Captain Tom Brown at Air Force Public Relations" and related that he had heard that Civil Air Patrol in Wisconsin and other states were starting a sky search.

Brown: "We've got a jet at Muroc, and six fighters standing by at Portland right now,"

Keyhoe:"Armed?"

Brown: "I've no report on that. But I know some of them carry photographic equipment."

He relates that on July 8 at Muroc Air Force Base, where TS planes and devices are tested, six fast moving silvery-white saucers were seen by pilots and ground officers. Both a Navy rocket expert (Dr. Robert B. McLaughlin) and an engineer (Charles B. Moore) who were there, each independently reported the same incident at White Sands where they had seen four saucers in that area. The first saucer was tracked by White Sands observers with a theodolite. Then they worked out it's performance with ballistics formulas as being fifty miles up and making over fifteen thousand mph.
The staff at True magazine (a popular men's magazine of the day) compiled a list from current newspaper reports (later confirmed by Air Force case reports, including sightings at eleven Air Force bases and fourteen American airports and a score of encounters by airline and private pilots) of known worldwide sightings at that point that included Paraguay, Belgium, Turkey, Holland, Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

An additional interesting 1958 incident involving Major Keyhoe:
(from Wikipedia) "On 22 January 1958 Keyhoe appeared on a CBS live television show the Armstrong Circle Theatre to speak on the topic of UFOs. Keyhoe charged that a U.S. Congressional committee was evaluating evidence that "will absolutely prove that the UFOs are machines under intelligent control". However CBS stopped the audio portion of the live broadcast. Herbert A. Carlborg, CBS Director of Editing stated "this program had been carefully cleared for security reasons".

edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

edit on 16-1-2011 by A51Watcher because: I tried

In a lot of videos the people in the video are not aware because there brains have all ways been programmed to see and witness and want to view a round object, multiple objects and flying Frisbees.
1. one light=1 probe
2. three light= 1 triangle.

But we are going to change that mind state for a minute, We are going to use those lights and call them the "three stars/3 engines" in most of these videos and in some VIDEOS because the mind state is still on MULTIPLE SAUCERS, please distinguish what are SAUCERS and what’s a triangle formation, AND NOT 3 OR 6 SAUCERS FLYING TOGETHER AS IF SOME galactic parade.

Connect the 3 stars/ 3 ENGINES every one, because the engines of there space craft cannot be cloaked, its there only give away,there only weekness.

In most of these videos what the looker is actually looking at are probes going either back or to the triangle it self.

Because his brain is still programmed on saucers and multiples flying objects, this looker is not aware of the triangle but u can clearly……CONNECT THE 3 STARS/3 engines.
What he is actually looking at is 2 triangle and one probe.

He didnt see flying saucers,what he saw was 2 triangles or 3.you have to count them all the time in three's when separating them ...3,6,9,12,15,18,21.the threes are the triangle,and
if a 4,5,7,8,10,11,13,comes in to play, then, minus the 3 and add a single engine probe to the eqausion.
example> omg i just saw 4 saucers traveling at a high rate of speed.
4= 1 triangle 1 probe.
omg>i just saw 7 lights fying at an high rate of speed.
2 triangles,one probe.

if you really want to see what i am talking about and if you really want to see somthing amazing.
look at all utube videos in night vision.
What you will see is that ,the viwer is looking at a single engine probe flying in 89% of all the videos.
BUT THEN THE VEIWER ALWAYS SAYS,IT JUST DISSAPEARED OR THEY LOST TRACK OF IT.

THE 3 STAR METHODE WILL HELP YOU OUT.

DONT look or listen to what they are talking about.
just concentrate on the very last time you see what they are seeing.
and then rewind back.
and you will watch in amazment of where that actuall probe stopped/landed/and docked.

distinguish the 3 main stars from the other stars,and there is your conclusive proof .

lets start over.

look at the single engine light/engine fly and dock inside the triangle space ship.
distinguish the 3 main stars from the other stars,and there is your conclusive proof .
just concentrate on the very last time you see what they are seeing.
and then rewind back.

and there is you triagle,plain as day.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

because of the new protacol in the atmoshpere as far as the chimacals the gover ment uses to keep them from landing and abduting you,there probes now dock on the out side instead of docking inside.
This is a triangle space ship,in cloak with no engines on,but the probes are docking around it.
so next time you see somthing like this,please dont think its a bunch of flying saucers,these are single engine probes docking around a triangle sapce ship.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

another example of them docking around it.
its funny ,i had 4 other videos of them docking into the triangle and all of them say ,removed by user,lol.
they caught on i guess to what i was saying,stupid goverment,i will try to find others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join