It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Post deleted.
edit on 9/19/2011 by defcon5 because: Wrong forum.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This subject has interested me for a long time. And since my main industry was electronics it became clear the inventions such as the transistor weren't accidents but rather a product of something that had to happen to speed the development of such devices. So if you were a good detective and started piecing togetther the evidence it would become clear that something out of the ordinary had occurred. If you watched any of the episodes of ancient aliens then you would find even more mysterious clues to add to the puzzle. I guess my point is we have been brain washed to believe whatever were told to be the truth, but who really knows what that truth is? Even the Holy bible is full of contradictory stories that in today's world would have been reported totally different. So I guess until the time arrives when ET lands on the White House lawn, you have to admit that something extrodinary has happend to us and we are just afraid to admit it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just want to say thanks for posting this. I had known about the sightings the weeks before Roswell, but good to actually see more indepth information on it!

Giving it a good read now.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Yes those in the electronics field realize what the state of the art was in 1947. They also realize that those trying to say that 1947 technology could have produced these speeds and maneuvers is a -complete joke- and not even remotely possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lapzod

My pleasure and thanks for popping in for a look.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I was curious about the previous sighting where a Flying Saucer was seen over the Hanford plutonium production plant around the same time as our first Atomic test blast at White Sands, which was described as "the size of three aircraft carriers side by side."

I started doing some photo comparisons to get a better idea of what that would look like, and found that this:

would be the size of just ONE aircraft carrier.

Imagine a Disc THREE TIMES that size appearing over a football game!!

edit on 16-10-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

They also realize that those trying to say that 1947 technology could have produced these speeds and maneuvers is a -complete joke- and not even remotely possible.

could uap's (plasma), possibly fit such a bill i.e. in regards to the unexplainable "speeds and maneuvers"?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

They also realize that those trying to say that 1947 technology could have produced these speeds and maneuvers is a -complete joke- and not even remotely possible.

could uap's (plasma), possibly fit such a bill i.e. in regards to the unexplainable "speeds and maneuvers"?

Since these reports deal with silver metallic discs under intelligent control I see no connection to plasma.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Excellent dedication with library visits- I may adopt the habit. Thanks for the post - need to come back later for more -

Cheers
Nexo

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexotop

Excellent dedication with library visits- I may adopt the habit.

Hey Nexo -

I dare ya to!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Very good! Been a long time since anyone dared me to do anything -

Re: transistor tech - wishing now he was still around, but my Pop was a close colleague with John Bardeen who had a hand in creating the tech, at least for us earth folk -

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by Truth01

Sure. Let's see what else it was written in, shall we?

-Bhagavad Gita
-Bahai Texts
-Buddhist Texts
-Divrei Torah
-Enuma Elish
-Ethiopian Texts
-Hindu Texts
-Islamic Texts
-Jain Texts
-Taoist Texts
-Sepher Yetzirah
-Shinto Texts
-Sikh Texts
-Zoroastrian Texts
-Vaimanika Shastra
-Mahabharata

And on and on... Extraterrestrials are described in almost every ancient text and they're NOT "demons". It's beyond laughable to see such a ridiculous statement from you, claiming that highly advanced technology is "demons in disguise!". LOL!
Wrong,about 99 percent of abductees report these aliens as evil.You wrote the laughable words.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Oh dear, I see we have another believer in satan's flying saucer workshop.

How sad.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Wrong,about 99 percent of abductees report these aliens as evil.

That is because they were 'abducted' by our black ops guys to confuse the issue and make the real visitors look bad.

Oh yeah? Prove me wrong then

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Since these reports deal with silver metallic discs under intelligent control I see no connection to plasma.

plasmas exhibit such properties...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

plasmas exhibit such properties...
I agree if you are saying that they exhibit some of the characteristics of life and do interesting things. I also agree that some UFOs are probably plasma entities. They do not look like metallic saucers though.

Love your avatar BTW.

edit on 27/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This very interesting article came to me marked 'Roswell Morning Dispatch - July 11 1947'.

I am unable to find the entire article or confirm the date or newspaper. The article does mention Roswell as a local item however.

If anyone has access to the full article and could send it along, that would be great!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
-continued-

I am specifically looking for a scan of the original article, and if possible the cover of the newspaper.

Reason being as you can see, the text version below is much shorter and differs slightly in wording and details from the scanned version above.

For example, there is no mention of Tuesday in the text version which helpfully puts the date of this sighting on the 8th.

I suspect there may be even more details in the original version which would be of interest.

Roswell, N.M., afternoon (after 3:30 pm)

Roswell Morning Dispatch, 7/11

-- W.J. Schanz, a former Army Air Force instructor in aircraft recognition, and 5 others were baffled by three brilliant objects seen flashing across the sky.

Harvey Sparkman was the first to spot the objects after the others had been kidding around over the recent announced finding in Roswell of the so-called "Flying Saucer."

First there was one object followed by two others. Schanz said he had seen every type of plane in existence and "the objects did not have any characteristics of any plane I have ever seen.

They did not seem exactly round, and rather than spinning through space, they appeared to somersault, with no definite pattern of movement." They were traveling very fast, though their speed couldn't be estimated.

When they reflected the sun's rays, they were so bright it was difficult to look directly at them. Other witnesses were Mrs. Raymond Jennings, Ed Jennings, Lawrence Jennings, and Linzy Andrews, all of the Jennings Fixture Co.

link

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Now HERE's an amazing sighting! -

July 7 1947 _________________________________________________^

Happy Thanksgiving ATS'ers!

edit on 23-11-2011 by A51Watcher because: thanksgiving ;P

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Now HERE's an amazing sighting! -

Do you mean the lady or the objects on the left ?

On a more serious note, in my opinion the "cracks" on the left side don't have the same level of (un)sharpness as the lady and could be just fragments (or dirt) which were created over the years or while scanning the original article?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join