It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

or George Knapp then we could coerce... errr request he let us release the other Bob Lazar interview

edit on 10-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Heyyo_yoyo and Area51watcher...

We should all get together over at John's house one day and shoot the crap
He doesn't get out much these days since we closed the mine. I am sure he would be up for it

Only if John is up for developing another mine... hint hint..

I got the samples ready to go to lab...
edit on 10-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

LMAO.... only if Art does a C2C covering the road trip

Nice touch!

And NO Geraldo can NOT come along!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

or George Knapp then we could coerce... errr request he let us release the other Bob Lazar interview

edit on 10-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Could go to Pahrump and 'jimmy' the tallest tower out there... might be a conversable point during negotiations.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Or at least release a -good- explanation of why not?

Maybe I should 'request' he let me release his "On The Record" show interviews with John and Bill.

("Ok you win... you promise to burn all copies of those and you can release the Lazar one.")

edit on 10-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
("Ok you win... you promise to burn all copies of those and you can release the Lazar one.")

So just how bad is copyright law if I 'accidentally' posted my copy?

Maybe I can mail it to a friend in Russia

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Lytle told Hastings that in February 1953, with Blanchard now a general officer, they were in Alaska while Lytle’s wife was in Chicago about to give birth. Lytle was desperate to get home and Blanchard said that they could take an Air Force aircraft to Illinois, land at one of the bases close to Chicago and Lytle could get home from there.

While on the flight, somehow the subject of UFOs came up, maybe because of a couple of sightings at Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage sometime earlier. Blanchard then told Lytle that an alien craft had crashed near Roswell. According to Hastings, Blanchard told Lytle that four bodies had been recovered.

Surprised by this, Hastings asked Lytle, "Blanchard actually told you that the Roswell object was an alien spacecraft."

Lytle said, "Oh, absolutely."

www.kochkyborg.de...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So just how bad is copyright law if I 'accidentally' posted my copy?

Maybe I can mail it to a friend in Russia

God forbid Zorg! They'll have Interpol on your front lawn by morning! (heh... at least they'll tell ya they're Interpol )

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Phage says its a mirage
Kadinsky says he is stumped
Arbitrageur says its water drops

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta love it

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Phage says its a mirage
Kadinsky says he is stumped
Arbitrageur says its water drops

Gotta love it

I note that none of the famed luminaries has ever deigned to grace this thread with their esteemed presence.

Or any of my few threads for that matter. I see this as a sign they are a bit "smarter than your average bear" as the saying goes, and prefer easier hunting grounds.

Or perhaps they merely saw what happened to their com-padres and thought better of it.

Or better yet - perhaps the implications of the content in this thread has actually dawned on them!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

They never come into a thread that has actual evidence... they like to collect stars for posts debunking yuotube videos...

Sad lives

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're getting even ruder than me. You do know they're heroes on this site too don't you?

How very dare you?

You aren't saying that they haven't even bothered to acknowledge reality? Now I really am puzzled. I thought they only wanted to get to the truth.

I think you should run a check on who bothered to comment on this thread just in case you missed anyone who really cares about the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by zorgon

You're getting even ruder than me. You do know they're heroes on this site too don't you?

Not rude at all, just the bare truth. But its okay to have followers, I just prefer the kind that stop to think for themselves

How very dare you?

You don't get the crown without taking risks

You aren't saying that they haven't even bothered to acknowledge reality? Now I really am puzzled. I thought they only wanted to get to the truth.

Oh they do... but they choose their battles based on sure wins. Truth? There is no truth... it is all relative. People say death is a truth, but do we really know? Some will say its just a crossing point to the next level.

Everytime science finds a 'truth' some upstart comes along and squashes it with new data. But its easy to debunk fake UFOs... sometimes I do wonder why they bother... kinda like the people who tell us they see only rocks. But the NEED to go to every thread and tell us this

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry about the off topic post OP.

Everytime science finds a 'truth' some upstart comes along and squashes it with new data. But its easy to debunk fake UFOs... sometimes I do wonder why they bother... kinda like the people who tell us they see only rocks. But the NEED to go to every thread and tell us this
I think humanity is in a state of collective denial about certain things. If they just appear and proclaim that they know the answer knowing that others will do the same, it makes them feel safer.

Western society, or Western Scientific Materialism (WSM) is already under dangerous pressure because of planetary mismanagement, but it would be given a death sentence if the alien presence was proved to be a reality because the whole success of WSM depended on there being no such thing as the paranormal or aliens. Mainstream religions, or rather the political-control aspect of them, would be nervous too. Consider that when an individual is told they have a terminal illness they go through a sequence of emotional states like shock, fear, anger, denial, arguing, depression, resignation. Perhaps our science-based society is working through these procrastinations. The ridicule heaped on ufology, the collective denial of its worth, could be a reaction against the enormous fear of losing our accustomed sense of place and the long held illusion that we are alone, in control and can do what we like.
Journal of Alternative Realities November 1996

In an article on climate change and denial, similar observations are made. This is very relevant to alternative propulsion technologies and denial about secret technologies that could transform all our lives. If it isn't happening, we don't have to feel guilty for doing nothing about it.

Three characteristics of denial

To this end, we need to understand three key characteristics of denial, which make it such a powerful obstacle to change. The onset of denial is not a matter of choice. This is the crux of the matter. This innate level of psychological defence is equivalent to bodily systems and safety reflexes which activate when needed without our knowledge or consent.

As the shutter slams down, a new story is created. This story may be irrational or rational; it does not matter. Its sole purpose is to uphold the person’s core sense of validity when confronted with a major threat to their identity. Such stories include ‘climate change is due to sun-spot activity’ and ‘we can only act when we are certain of all the facts and sure of the outcomes.’ The latter sounds rational, but it contrasts starkly with how political and economic decisions are really made. This quality of ‘upholding’ fuels a genuine belief in the story and in its superiority over opposing stories; presenting a different case is near futile.

The protection afforded by the shutter, the new story and the accompanying feeling of superiority will be unconsciously held in place until the danger has passed or a new desire emerges which allows the old one to be relinquished. If a new threat supersedes the earlier danger, the protection may tighten and a new upholding story may emerge. This is another way to understand the increase in climate change denial; the UK’s weather patterns are becoming less stable in line with predictions and more people are suffering from floods and mini-tornados, but more people do not believe in climate change. This is the new story, now that the need to change our whole way of life presses closer.
Sandre White. Denial, Stories and Visions

edit on 19/7/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Nice find. I had no idea there were this many sightings before the Roswell "crash" (I know they shot it down, including another).

I figured you would pick upon my various sarcasm about "the crash". Obviously the Army was in a pickle, and was daily being made fools of by these things that demonstrated vast superiority, and that the Army was unable to control/defend our skies.

So I wonder which scenario happened in private with the General and his staff seated around a conference table:

A) General: "Gee I hope one of those pretty flying saucers comes down and lands and introduces themselves to us, they are makin us look kinda bad right now. Let me know when that happens ok?"

or

B) General: "I don't care WHAT it takes... BRING ONE OF THOSE THINGS DOWN... NOW!!!
Do you understand me??!!

"...Guard planes "patrol" saucer routes with camera's..." Yeah you bet, along with our top weapons of the day too!!

Or C) Fabricate a story of one crashing so they don't seem all that superior.

Wow. It sort of makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You don't get the crown without taking risks

That crown looks -very- risky with all the face palming you have to do.

edit on 20-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
I think humanity is in a state of collective denial about certain things. If they just appear and proclaim that they know the answer knowing that others will do the same, it makes them feel safer.

That reminds me of an earlier excellent point I saw you making that I wanted to respond to about people's discomfort level discussing various aspects of the UFO subject.

I have quite a bit of experience watching ordinary people's reaction to first time exposure to serious UFO information, and I have to agree with your observations. Don't tell ME that people are ready for disclosure.
When faced with solid information, most people tend to look backed into a corner and ready to #### their pants.

But on to your point, the subject of whom actually created or cross- bred or genetically altered our species, is the #1 cause of brain stems to immediately pop and tempers to flare.

This is understandable considering the vast inculcation of belief in biblical 'explanations' of how this came about. Those sure sound reliable huh?

But daring to seek another answer is even in this day still considered heresy and even traitorous to humankind.

And the one theory - that we were bred to be used, instead of Pappa's favorite pet, causes those with the biggest ego's to rail the hardest.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

That crown looks -very- risky with all the face palming you have to do.

you know that line "The crown wears heavy on the brow"? They meant that literally... it leaves a dent and its murder in the Vegas heat

But your right as long as they can laugh it off, aliens are okay. There may be a few on ATS that could handle it, but looking at a lot of the posts from some people, they only want disclosure if it backs up their pet theory...

But to the outside world, 90% are oblivious to anything other than Hollywood movies. I just saw a thread that destroyed Bill Cooper... soon no one will be left of the old timers. End of an era

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This is understandable considering the vast inculcation of belief in biblical 'explanations' of how this came about. Those sure sound reliable huh?

Well I always like the part where this Eve chick was chatting with a reptilian in the garden as if it was the normal thing to do... There is nothing in the book that says she was surprised to be talking to a reptilian

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Us freaks love u, Zorgon

You always have my support!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join