It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
2) In 2001 a Declassification was made on some UFO related documents, in which the story that in Rosewell incident a weather balloon had crashed was confirmed to be a cover-up. However, the cover-up was not for aliens but for some military radar or something, thus nothing to do with unhuman beings? Is this the correct version, balloons covering some military experiment or ETs?

I can help with this one. Take a look at this post and A51's response in the next post....

You need to look into this in detail mate. There is a lot of disinformation surrounding the incident.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I'm also trying to find truth that there were indeed alien bodies but they explain it with sending chimpanzees (as they really have done experiments with them) and when the object on which they were flying crashed, those small bodies were of chimpanzees. Well I would like to hear his opinion on that and my first question about Plhil but he hasn't been seen this month here.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

2 QUESTIONS FOR A51Watcher

2 ANSWERS FOR Imtor

1) So A51Watcher you have been with Phil Schneider? I watched the video on your YouTube profile and frankly. Ive never seen Schneider anywhere else on other than the lectures he gives. In your video on YT Phil Schiender was with you apparently near Area 51 in 1989.

1) No. You incorrectly assume that I am Ron Rummel.

Google will help you discover that Ron is dead.

I have this question:

What do you think of Phil Schneider's story, has he worked at Dulce, does Dulce exist at all, is there anything or all true of what he is speaking? Are there really aliens here (aliens or ancient inhabitants) or just military crafts and all ET stories are false and disinfo? - Please try to remember what he told you, so that it gives an idea you are really telling what he says and please be honest.

2) If you read the list of my recent posts (available on everyone's profile), you can see I answered that question in detail here:

link

I did however read -your- list of recent posts here on ATS, and I came across this one from you:

link

Would YOU want End of the World?, page 3

Imtor posted on 8-7-2011 @ 06:57 AM

I am FOR depopulation of the rubbish on our planet, not all human beings. I think human rights need be for those who are really good in nature and will not do crimes, corruption, lies, greed all negative.

For starter: Get rid of the mafia, all criminals, dont let them waste space in the prisons just get rid of those who are in prison for murdery and similar.

Then Get rid of all who possess power, weapons and means of war.

Then get rid of all greedy people who seek to lie to the masses for personal gains and earnings and throughout corruption.

Then get rid of the useless minorities like gipsies who don't want to work when given the opportunity and whose only way of living is stealing.

I am sorry but creatures that say such things do not deserve the time of day.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was you with Phil Schneider, without knowing who you are, Would've been a good way in search for if Dulce base exists at all.

Since you are not, that makes you no different from anyone else who has nothing better to offer than anyone else. So don't worry, you don't have to waste your time with 'such creatures' as I just lost interest in any of your so called credibility.

Just a general forum advice: it is not good to cross-post between threads as this derails your own thread and could turn it into offtopic spam and nonsense. However, I will not give opinion for another thread here.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In fact, you are another lier. I already have more trustworthy people to listen, you are not anything more than them, not any of what you show gives any bigger picture than what some researchers have found. In short, I dont need you, have a bad day.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
I'll see if I can find anything myself.

We got a live one

Keep us posted with anything you find. Another set of eyes is always useful

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey, does anyone know about 3 crash sites involving Roswell, specifically one named Hub Corn? Supposedly a ship from the main UFO landed there.

edit on 10-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ya know...

this really sounds crazy... but check this out.

This is all from an intelligence p.o.v.

Russian KGB make the claim of finding 'the tomb of the visitor' in Egypt, unearthing supposed superior alien technologies. Our moles report on it. Next, we stage all sorts of disk shaped occurances, set up the Roswell gig, and whamo!...

Our answer to their propaganda... lmao, which their moles report on. Next we get the half buried disk shaped 'space ship' found in the Russian woods... OMG...

It's becoming more and more apparent that this whole thing is nothing more than a spy vs. spy jokeathon within the international intelligence community

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman just said that theory is totally bunk...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Stanton Friedman just said that theory is totally bunk...

roflmao... yeah, that from an intel insider! go figure... I had to ask him, his answer says more than meets the eye my friend!

Spread fear and propaganda amongst the masses to hide the truth...

Space Command!

Why, your the author of such fine revelations Zorg... go figure

edit on 10-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
ya know...

this really sounds crazy... but check this out.

This is all from an intelligence p.o.v.

Russian KGB make the claim of finding 'the tomb of the visitor' in Egypt, unearthing supposed superior alien technologies. Our moles report on it.

You are referring to an -alleged- KGB project called "Isis" concerning the -alleged- discovery of 'the Tomb of the Visitor' in 1961.

See the problem here? -1961-

...Next, we stage all sorts of disk shaped occurances, set up the Roswell gig...

Actually that's not "Next", that's 14 years beforehand.

Problem # 2 - These "disk shaped occurances" were impossible for us or anyone else on earth to "stage" back then.

You -are- aware of the speeds and maneuvers tracked and recorded right? Not only impossible in 1947, still impossible today.

It's becoming more and more apparent that this whole thing is nothing more than a spy vs. spy jokeathon within the international intelligence community

Apparent to whom based on what?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Spread fear and propaganda amongst the masses to hide the truth...

Space Command!

Why, your the author of such fine revelations Zorg... go figure

Oooh, how very dare you.

You know Zorgon is a hero on this site don't you? The cheek of it.

Seriously though, you are right to suspect disinfo. However, it really isn't as simple as you think.

Examples to you get you thinking.... Why would the US spread disinformation that UFO have disabled their nukes easily and several times? Why would they spread disinformation that their air space had been penetrated easily on multiple occasions, probably hundreds of times? Why would the US spread disinfo that they had lost lots of jet fighters trying to intercept UFOs? Oh yes, I haven't presented any evidence about the last one on ATS yet. It's true though.

Explain that to me please, if your explanation fits the evidence???

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Hey, does anyone know about 3 crash sites involving Roswell, specifically one named Hub Corn? Supposedly a ship from the main UFO landed there.

Hi greyer,

You are referring to a 24-square-mile sheep ranch owned by Miller "Hub" Corn, 30 miles north of Roswell.

In 1994 Corn learned that several people had identified his property as the site of a 1947 crash landing. Curiosity seekers began wandering onto the ranch, so Corn decided to start charging a $15 entrance fee.

Since then, the ranch has become a popular tourist attraction.

edit on 10-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
You are referring to an -alleged- KGB project called "Isis" concerning the -alleged- discovery of 'the Tomb of the Visitor' in 1961.

See the problem here? -1961-

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Heyyo_yoyo and Area51watcher...

We should all get together over at John's house one day and shoot the crap
He doesn't get out much these days since we closed the mine. I am sure he would be up for it

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice thread with lots of interesting contributions! I will certainly add a few thoughts.

(btw I did see the original broadcast with 007
)
edit on 10-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

He doesn't get out much these days since we closed the mine. I am sure he would be up for it

How about we keelhaul him on a road trip north/east from Hwy 375 and bring along a night vision cam?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Might be a plan
He had a great set of Gen3 googles but we can't find them since we closed the mine cabin. Someone may have picked them up, or its buried in the garage somewhere. There were the $5G set
I'll call him today and see if they turned up yet

Jack Arneson was planning to come out this way and do some 'off roading' but its a little warm out there right now
edit on 10-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

...and tell him to ask Bob what night the parade is these days.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

How about we keelhaul him on a road trip north/east from Hwy 375 and bring along a night vision cam?

LMAO.... only if Art does a C2C covering the road trip

Note: contact at Arizona Charlies west...

edit on 10-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join