It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Shooting Victim Arrested After Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Arizona Shooting Victim Arrested After Threat

www.aolnews.com

One of the Arizona shooting victims was arrested Saturday and then taken for a psychiatric evaluation after authorities said he took a picture of a tea party leader at televised town hall meeting and yelled: "you're dead."

James Eric Fuller, 63, objected to something Trent Humphries said during the forum taped for a special edition of ABC's "This Week" with Christiane Amanpour, Pima County sheriff's spokesman Jason Ogan said. Fuller was in the front row and apparently became upset when Humphries suggested that any conversations about gun control should be delayed until all the dead were buried, KGUN-TV in Tucson reported.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1/16/11 by Djdoubt03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Interesting.....The victim becomes the assassin. You would think he would have learned from his most recent life experience. So the new trend is to threaten or shoot politicians? Maybe it will scare the law makers into making laws the help the people and not fill their pockets with money. it seems all the new law that are made either hurt the middle class and below or make them poorer while the rich get more money.

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
thus why people will never cease to amaze me.....the world is so counter-intuitive when it comes to humans. i dont know anymore.. i hope to god they didnt bribe him to do so.. well within means/motive with all the talk of free speech and gun control

keep watching, i bet more come out in similar circumstances

spooky

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks to stuff like this there will be an end to guns in my lifetime. Im sure Obama is doing the happy dance to get these laws passed to get rid of them or restrict certain usage or types of guns we can have in our homes.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well I believe we don't need guns, but that's just my opinion. I'm not gonna bash people who wish to own guns, but this is such a touch topic with us Americans that if Obama was to legislate gun ownership he might find himself the next president to be at the business end of iron sights.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
already posted about here hours ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10341463#pid10341463

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
already posted about here hours ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10341463#pid10341463

it may have been posted hours ago but if it had the right topic it would not have been reposted. Nice try Newbie.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

can you let the rest of us in on your secret ??

379+ posts in 5 days !! wow

many within a minute of each other !!! wow

14 threads too !!

what have you learned ?

i cant read or write THAT fast!!

edit on 16-1-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Topic already discussed HERE
Please participate in the earlier existing discussion as this thread is now closed. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join