It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just cause bad things happen in 2012 scenarios doesn't mean it's gonna happen to you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
People are good and bad. What if the good people on this planet get treated fairly like they were supposed to do.

If you believe in God and have a good heart you're going to Heaven and it wont hurt you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

after experiencing the searing pain of bulletholes because everyone got so hyped up by 2012 that when nothing happens they will make it happen? just saying..even if its all hunky dorey, it may not be once certain people feel cheated out of an apocalypse

now i hope nobody has to experience any chaos in 2012, but i will never be the one to say that it wont hurt. you can get your head chopped off and you are coherent enough to feel pain for several seconds (i believe) the same way a person getting shot (in the head) will not immediately kill them and the may experience up to fifteen seconds of complete horror.

its one thing to say those with good hearts will go to heaven as i believe you are talking about "rapture" buuuuut. another to assume that it wont hurt.since that wont happen you need to at least (mentally) prepare for what you would have to do. what you would have to experience.

if there was going to be some massive event on earth that sends people to the dark ages, it would benefit you. it will show you what it means to live, what it means to wake up in the morning, the taste of any food you are somehow going to find. god has proven over and over (if u believe that sort of thing) that if given the easy way, people will dumb themselves down, being conditioned to the easy way

it will hurt (for some) it will be misery, rather it happens or not. if you truly believe yu walk the path of god, then you will experience the book of job, and you will see how you could never have been a better person for it.
dont be afraid of pain, and dont tell others all will be well if they have a good heart.

wicked prey on those with good hearts. they need to embrace any struggle they are given if they truly wish to surpass it. you welcome one pain, the next will be less.
remember, sometimes all you learn in being defeated is that you have been defeated
and what you learn from struggle will be the only way to end that struggle.

i do hope the best for you, i just hope you would be ready if something bad DOES happen. if you believe the rapture will occur when this happens.....well...you had better hope you are right. not many would be ready for worst case scenario

in no wat personal, just the flipside of the coin
edit on 16-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Without getting into the Heaven and Hell debate. if there is such, say there is, definition of your choosing. If you're a good soul here I feel you will be a good soul elsewhere. If you have positive energy why would polarity change in the process and vise versa?

join