It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update, Absolute proof of conspiracy in progress!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by Trublbrwing

well that proves what you are saying , thats freaky if i were you i would move lmao, and get a ip changer
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

I found a back door about thirty seconds after I posted, but it is pretty spooky.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

well this thread got quiet, where u at op?

I'm here, not usually one to get rattled but if the simple act of making people aware of the site and the possible censorship of it got me banned it just kind of proves my point on the first thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Tsubaki

nope

You had to think about it didn't you?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What first thread?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Not sure of this being a conspiracy in progress. Probably more like your using Internet Explorer which is the most unsecure browser in the world, and you may possibly be infected with Malware, and when you visited the page your infected browser probably mass queried and pinged their servers and you were blocked. Btw, I see you did a google search for "stingy"..lol how did that turn out for ya? looks like the page you tried to visit after that search got a little stingy and wouldn't let you in.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsubaki
It is a red square in Florida, what is that?

It indicates the changes at the airport in Tampa to compensate for the poleshift toward Russia.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What all does that site alert to besides earthquakes? I live in SW Florida and haven't heard of anything happening here. Yet there is a box over North Florida?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
What first thread?

This thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
What all does that site alert to besides earthquakes? I live in SW Florida and haven't heard of anything happening here. Yet there is a box over North Florida?

1. Doing a spell check on "stingy" believe it or not, didn't look right.
2. You can click the icons and a pop up appears within the pop up is details link. You can also scroll down for links to details.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's probably something like you have spyware on your computer and they don't want it affecting their bandwidth or something. Either that or the FBI or some other such group will be paying you a visit shortly

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

dunno?ot on the site, did you find out?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks I will bookmark this page and visit it from time to time. It looks like an interesting resource to have. It seems to work OK when I visit, are you still having troubles when you go there?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The URL he's hitting in the screenshot, hisz.rsoe.hu..., returns the same error for me here on Chrome.

If you Google the same terms as him, that page is top result, but if you click the second result, you have no problems.

I'm guessing they have a whitelist setup on the first URL, to only allow access to a specified IP list or range. Why the same restrictions aren't on any other pages, I don't know.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ayoss because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ayoss

weird , i thought it was because the op made a thread sayn tht they were altering there results, thnx for clearing tht up

edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am able to access it in Chrome and Firefox without any problems. It actually looks like a pretty cool site to use. I am wondering if he is still getting the same message about being blocked.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

now that is funny!!! the original post did seem a little odd at first glance though.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I got there no problem. Earthquake in Montana: 3.8 (depth: 3 miles.)

Tampa Airport has a weird icon... detail summary just quotes that article about the Sun rising two days early in Greenland. I know it's about repainting the runway numbers but just weird they pasted that poorly translated article and no mention of how it relates to Tampa!)

Well, that's all I remember off the top of my head. I guess I'll be banned from it soon for consorting with suspicious people like you people...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The two links in this thread lead to two different pages. The first link, hisz.rsoe.hu... gives a page with this error

Ön látogatása, vagy az oldalhoz kezdeményezett cselekménye biztonsági kockázatot jelent, ezért az oldalhoz történő hozzáférése megtagadva! IP címe naplózva! Considering the possible security risk of your visit the access has been restricted. Your IP address has been logged.

while the second link, hisz.rsoe.hu... takes me to the map page, as it should. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I had the same message come up for me. Took a picture of the screen with my cellphone. Could only get on after using "in private" browser, and renewing IP address.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Tor is a good program if you need to mask your IP address. There maybe a weak link with your ISP still able to track you, but past that it provides anonymous surfing out in cyber space if you are confronted with any future IP address issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join