It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Jewelry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This thread will revolve around 1 question.

The question is:

Where is all of the jewelry that would have been in the 9/11 debris and rubble?

Examples of Possible answers:

1. None was ever found.
2. None was ever found because it all melted in the heat.
3. None was ever found because no one actually died wearing any on 9/11.
4. None was ever found because no one actually died on 9/11.
5. Some was found.
6. Some was found but there aren't any pictures showing it.
7. Some was found but it was just collected by rescue workers and other crews.
8. Some was found but they didn't document it.
9. Some was found and I have a picture to prove it.
10. I don't know what happened to the jewelry on 9/11.

Those are 10 possible answers. They are not necessarily right nor wrong, they're just examples.

I'd like to hear some of your thoughts.

Also, if you have a moment's time and find the above question interesting, I encourage you to read the following link: Conspicuous Absence of Jewelry

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i imagine it was on the bodies

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Where were the 120+ police batons and uniforms? Where were the 1300 people trapped above the 92nd floor? They should have been on the top of the debris pile.

Why is it that not a single telephone was recovered from the WTC debris pile?

Was the WTC Pre Demolished and Hollow on 9/11?
letsrollforums.com...

Why did the Firemans radios NOT work on 9/11? Tragedy or conspiracy?

9/11 Mysteries & the "Missing 347 FDNY Fireman"
letsrollforums.com...

What Happened To The 9/11 Firemen? The "Missing 347 FDNY?"
letsrollforums.com...

9/11 FDNY & The Shame of Ladders 1, 8, and 10
letsrollforums.com...

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting.

I'm tempted to write down my thoughts on this but I'd lay back and wait for the the OT and Termate zealots to battle their stuff out, since this cannot be explained by either theory

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Personal effects including jewelry, watches, etc were turned over to the NYPD. The effects were used in the
process of identifing the victims.

At Fresh Kills in Staten Island the debris was carefully screened for human remains and personal effects

americanhistory.si.edu...

Since the World Trade Center (WTC) tragedy thousands of items of personal property has been recovered from Ground Zero, the Fresh Kills site and the Medical Examiner's Office at Bellevue Hospital. This property has been invoiced by the NYPD and is in the custody of the NYPD's Property Clerk Division. The majority of property consists of documents such as credit cards and pieces of identification. The Property Clerk Division's mission is to return all items of recovered property to its rightful owner or next of kin in the most professional and sensitive manner while adhering to guidelines imposed by local law. The Property Clerk Division is keenly aware of the sentimental value of these items and will make every effort possible to identify the owners and return the property regardless of its condition or monetary value. To assist in the often difficult process of identifying the owner of a piece of property, additional personnel resources have been dedicated to this effort such as Detectives, electronic technicians and even volunteers from the private sector e.g. jewelers. Serial numbers, inscriptions, even electronically stored information in cell phones and pagers are utilized in an attempt to identify the owner of a piece of property. Items which cannot be initially linked to an owner are digitally photographed and bar coded for future identification efforts. This identification process will continue indefinitely and all property recovered from the WTC will be retained until claimed by its owner or next of kin. Regulations which permit the destruction/auction of unclaimed property after a specific holding period have been suspended with respect to all property recovered from the WTC.

www.sept11marriottsurvivors.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Everything was blown to smitherness. The largest piece they recovered was halve a phone keypad. Who says no jewelry has been recovered? And why exactly should we care about the jewelry?
edit on 16-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

There you go again thedman , posting an intelligent and educated response , with sources .

Have you forgotten where you are at ?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
My question is where have all the toilet seats gone from the WTCs and from the airplanes. We need to know! Why havent any been recovered??

What about the vending machines? We have they all gone?

Oh lordy lordy lordy, to what lengths are we going to go to deny reality and embrace ignorance?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
thedman would be correct.

Here in the United States, when there is a large scale disaster such as a plane crash, small personal effects - jewelry, watches, eyeglasses - are collected and logged (as to approximately where they were found) to help positively identify those who perished.

What an odd question, tho... and intriguing (to me) that something so obvious to most, would be so confusing to the guy who spent time creating that web page.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I recall they found Babara Olsens wedding ring..
They gave it to her husband a year or so later...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Where are all the file cabinet keys, car keys, cell phones, computer chairs, cubical wall partitions? The millions of dollars worth of gold bars? Have they been sifted at Fresh Kills land fill, too? Love the name, irony at its finest. What was so urgently loaded in all those dump trucks, fresh incriminating evidence?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here we go again. I just can't get past the whole "No Evidence Thing"....Just Saying...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gr82m8okdok
[...] The millions of dollars worth of gold bars? [...]

Stop right there! Do I need to say motive?

Actually it was billions, and there are archived news messages which talk about missing gold in wtc5 (thats where is was kept), well not exactly but they compared the amount that they trucked out there offically and the amount that was reported before the event to be there. Also some talk about a truck in a underground tunnel and so on.

iirc this info still exists on wtc7.net
edit on 20-1-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech

Originally posted by gr82m8okdok
[...] The millions of dollars worth of gold bars? [...]

Stop right there! Do I need to say motive?

Actually it was billions, and there are archived news messages which talk about missing gold in wtc5 (thats where is was kept), well not exactly but they compared the amount that they trucked out there offically and the amount that was reported before the event to be there. Also some talk about a truck in a underground tunnel and so on.

iirc this info still exists on wtc7.net
edit on 20-1-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

Thanks, kybertech, I'll look that up. WTC5, looks to have been blown out. That massive hole or crater in the middle of it. Where did the contents of that building go. Especially when you consider the amount of debris for the towers, and also the lack of debris there. Thanks again. Cheers

new topics

top topics

join