It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You're absolutely right. Thank you for commenting.

There's no point in blaming a concept, an idea, a belief or philosophy, for a person's actions. We have to blame the person, the one who's responsible for their choices and actions. But some of us obviously don't.

It's easy to demonize an idea or philosophy, like a religion or religion as a whole. We've been manipulated by dominant authority figures to oppose ideas that don't benefit them, countless times in history, it continues now. The number of ideas and philosophies we're supposed to think of as 'wrong' is ever increasing. Ultimately, the only thing we're supposed to believe in is their authority. We're discouraged from even considering philosophies that we're told are 'taboo' in one way or another. It's like a crime to think. Thinkers are marginalized and then criticized for thinking about the wrong things.

One of these 'wrong' things is anarcho-communism. If people effectively lived by anarcho-communist principles anywhere ever in history, that would mean it's possible, contrary to popular belief. If a religion, or philosophers who happen to believe in a religion, encourage anarchist ideas, I can easily imagine that being cause for the 'authorities' to steer people away from that religion and that philosophy.

It happens that many people who believe in a religion or spiritual philosophy are not inclined to see the State or the Empire as their ultimate authority.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

And I though the "Elitists" wants us all to think Christianity was evil......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Interesting read, but from what I see on all mainstream news these days is the fear of Islam, not Judaism. How can you say the Elites are trying to make us hate Judaism?

Good point. Judaism is usually "protected", in the sense that anyone who criticizes judaism / jews / israel / israeli policy is labelled as an "anti-semite" and quickly silenced... while its ok to criticize muslims and Islam in the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
True Judiasm is very spiritual and i learned a lot from it. But not all of Judiasm is like this, it has it's sects and varying levels of belief just like all religions do.

It's not the religion that they want to curb, it's the philosophy that we are powerful spiritual beings that can achieve what we really try to achieve if we put our minds to it. All religions tend to have this somewhere in their spiritual core.

Whether that belief comes from Judiasm, Christianity, Islamism, the books you read, or just what you figured out from looking at the world around you, that's what they want to target and destroy.

All religions play into their hands, except the parts that tell us to love and respect and be good to each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

“There has never been a more revolutionary ideology or way of life or belief system or religion on this planet than Judaism

Actually what Christ taught was more revolutionary than Judaism ...how so? It was so revolutionary that those at the top of the Judaism wanted to, and were successful in killing Jesus.

You want more revolutionary than Judaism ......try Advaita Vedanta, Dzogchen, Nonduality ....there is alot more than meets the eye.

Personally to me (my opinion) Judaism is dead ....its pure separatism and elitism which is a dead dinosaur. Anything that brings people together and gives enlightenment is good ...but Separatism is completely dead.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Actually what Christ taught was more revolutionary than Judaism ...how so? It was so revolutionary that those at the top of the Judaism wanted to, and were successful in killing Jesus.

Or alternatively Christ was an orthodox rabbi who got killed because he was teaching religious secrets to the goyim and in so doing threatened the power structure of the corrupt mainstream priesthood of the time (which sadly evolved into what is now considered the jewish religion).

If Yeshua was alive today chance are he wouldn't recognize the corrupt basterdization of the lessons he gave all those years ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just knew Mel Gibson was part of the NWO

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think it's important to be able to receive information, contemplate the ideas, and then filter out what is not useful. I think this is more wise than completely discounting the philosophies of people who happen to belong to a religion, just because I don't believe in their God and don't approve of some things their God has 'told others' to do.

I couldn't agree more, i just can't see any logical or empirical evidence that allows any human to pre-suppose "GOD" in the first place. I've seen no comprehensive thesis for "GOD" in any arena of science. Evolution, at a mimimum, shows at least that God does not intervene, that we are evolved, not created.

This is why in science, the thesis for "GOD" would rely on faith rather than evidence/reason/logic.

A belief in a deity is one thing (Deity) but then to go further and claim you know the deity's emotions/desires/commands/personality (THeism) I think this is irrational guesswork to say the least.

Unitl reasonable evidence empirical or logic, i would be dishonest to assert a belief and renounce my Atheism. I don't believe in fairies, but show me one and i will retract my statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Judiasm is not evil. Its just Old. Old covenant. End of story.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by carnor1

Old/Out-of-date/immature/un-evolved - YES

The truth? No.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

There are many different attempts by many different groups to make nearly every religion appear to be evil. You must simply look into your heart and find faith and pray that you are led to the truth...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
whoever this woman is, she speaks my language.

Ive been saying the same thing for 5 years now.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I came across this video today and thought it was kind of relevant to this thread.

Rabbi Weiss (about 3:20) says: "The concept for Jews to have a State is expressly forbidden in the Torah, in the Jewish teachings, since the destruction of the temple 2,000 years ago. We were told by the Almighty, in a prophesy of King Solomon, that we are forbidden to have our own entity, our own State, our own Kingdom, even in an uninhabited land. And this was upheld by all Jews for thousands of years."

He's talking to Turkish press about Israel and Zionism, but I think that part adds a bit more substance to the idea that Jews have historically believed in the ultimate authority of their god rather than State authority. I'm not very familiar with the scriptures, but even their 'King' warned them (or was warned) against having a Kingdom?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

These sort of Jews are in the minority.

Paul Eidelberg in his 'a Jewish philosophy of history" explains how halachically (Jewish law) this anti-zionist position of certain orthodox Jews is untenable.

In any case its a Jewish law question which isnt germane to conversation here..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
Rabbi Weiss (about 3:20) says: "The concept for Jews to have a State is expressly forbidden in the Torah, in the Jewish teachings, since the destruction of the temple 2,000 years ago. We were told by the Almighty, in a prophesy of King Solomon, that we are forbidden to have our own entity, our own State, our own Kingdom, even in an uninhabited land. And this was upheld by all Jews for thousands of years."

Interesting.

Does anyone happen to know where this is stated in the Torah?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Have you heard of the Gnostic Teachings of Samael Aun Weor?

The best of Intuitive Kabbalah (Christic Esotericism, White Magic) is found within Dzogchen (Atiyoga) and Mahamudra (Anuyoga).

And according to the teachings of Samael Aun Weor, intellectual Kabbalah is more or less synonymous with Zionism and black magic.

reply to post by maskfan

It is taught in the Gnostic Teachings that the Universal Christ is always Crucified; and that the Bodhisattvas who Incarnate the Christ, always have to pay their Karmasaya and Kamaduro with pain before said Bodhisattvas Resurrect.

Nevertheless, the Gnostic Teachings affirm that the physical crucifixion of Yeshua Ben Pandira was definitely NOT necessary for humanity's salvation!

Jesus in the Holy Land

The above excerpt–from The Major Mysteries by Samael Aun Weor–explains how the positive development of both Judaism and Christianity in the world was impeded by the physical crucifixion of Yeshua of Nazareth.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As soon as she mentioned the Kabbalah I stopped reading and lost interest, as you should as well. I have always found it odd that different cults need a supplement book to go along with the Bible from which they form their cultic believes.

The mormans do it with the Book of morman,
Catholics with their catechism,
Christians with their pathetic "purpose driven life trash" (not a holy book, but considered as much by many Charismatic holy rollers),
Fundamental Christians with their new versions of the bible (233 different flavors now and counting),
The Jews with their Babylonian Kabbalah,
And various other cults that use the Holy Bible as a basis for their homemade religions.

Its sad really, why can't they just stick with one book, say the Holy King James Bible, then everyone would be on the same page so to speak with a final authority to judge matters on, the Bible.

But then you couldn't control people easily if that was the case. The holy Bible, the true source of Freedom and liberty in America (it was at least). Just look up any of our founding fathers quotes on the subject.

edit on 25-1-2011 by KingKeever1611 because: guess

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wow i was actually thinking the same thing when you wrote thAT. but its more to it then that, if the elites fear it, then it obviously is a way that not only helps people find the truth, but helps people to block off and fight the evil forces around us. i dont have to know whats in judaism to easily know that i follow a lot of what judaism is.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KingKeever1611

and what would make kjv better or more accurate than all the other "flavors" your words not mine.
nasb or even nrsv are touted as much closer to the autographa than kjv. all the different variations and only one jesus. how about that? isn't that much more brilliant than all the other religious texts? how can so many people around the world believe in one messiah from so many variations of the bible? cause there's truth which can't be masked by interpretations or various editions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't know how to re-phrase it so people can understand...

This thread is not a platform for debate about whether or not any dogma or doctrine is better than any other...

It is... basically... about the conspiracy to keep people believing in 'worldly' authorities... whether that is government, or a religious 'leader', or the media, or a particular religious doctrine... it boils down to control. People in power use all of these things to manipulate and influence us. They can't control us if we don't attach ourselves to something 'real' and 'tangible'. When we take initiative to think critically, we can use any of the above as inspiration, it can all provoke thought. When we piece things together for ourselves, those ideas and understandings are 'tangible' only for ourselves, outside authorities cannot touch and twist them so easily.

Yes, the inspiration for this thread comes from a Jewish woman's perspective on why TPTB 'dumb down' and manipulate Judaism and the public image of Judaism, but it applies to ideology in general. The idea of anarcho-communism, which was seemingly practiced by the Hebrews and (I suspect) other peoples scattered around the world, is fundamentally the idea of having liberty within a community. Liberty is an idea itself, it is freedom to develop intellectually autonomously and to express that individuality in your community without fear of being cast out. This goes against anyone/anything that endeavors to exert authority over people.

I'm really disappointed that so many people don't get this... however it's not altogether surprising in light of the above.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join