It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I find it hard to believe that God waits (at minimum) 75,000 years of the evolution of man on earth, and finally decides to introduce a savior in the less educated parts of the middle east.

I find it hard to believe that up to that point humans didn't know that rape, murder and unconcented adultery would unadmirable traits in any society. Of course they did, if they didn't there would't be much of a civilisation. Because that is based upon trust.

Any child can see through the idiocies of the abrahamic scriptures, it's just like any other ancient babbel; Zeus, Oden, Ra, Sheeva, Bhudda; most have faded away over time. Each individual religion is atheistic towards any other religious theory; this stand's in contention of religion being MAN MADE, NOT GOD MADE.

Please wake up, set yourself free, even if this MASTER did exist, i wouldn't worship him, and i don't respect anyone's right to own a human being.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

In Leviticus, it says

Oh boy, I love this game.

You aren't allowed to eat Shellfish or Pork (God doesn't like those things)

Homosexuality is detestable and Homosexuals are to be put to death

Anyone who curses their Father or Mother is to be killed

The slaves you take may come from the nations around you, they are slaves for life and can be inherited by your children

How to perform grizzly animal sacrifices

Mediums and Spiritualists are to be put to death

Adulterers are to be put to death

Now I wouldn't go so far as to claim that Judaism is evil however the God of the Bible and the primitive teachings of the Old Testament are pretty abhorrent. Trust me when I say that it isn't the Elite who lead me to the conclusions I've come to. All one has to do is pick up the Old Testament and read it, it has some of the worst moral teachings imaginable and laws so harsh and primitive they should make any empathetic human being cringe.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2011 by Skyfloating because: double post

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think you posted a genuine secret most people are not really aware of. Many who discover anti-semitic "conspiracy-theories" think they have discovered "the truth" about the world and are now waking up, when in reality, just the opposite is happening...the wool has been pulled over their eyes and the spiral down into the depths of paranoid delusion instead of learning from the crystalline wisdom of ancient Jewish books.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wisdom like instructing a human to sacrifice his own son, teeming with moral philosophy!

Epic tales of fiction including a bunch of humans on a planet being naughty and a sky God sending floods that were definetly braught by him and NOT by natural cosmic evolution.

What wisdom... But i'm probably just interpretting it wrong, or i need to learn Hebrew in order to understand it's true wisdom.

I certainly can't believe in it, and i'm yet to find an achieved Historian, Scientist who verifies it's credibility.
edit on 16/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Wisdom like instructing a human to sacrifice his own son, teeming with moral philosophy!

Epic tales of fiction including a bunch of humans on a planet being naughty and a sky God sending floods that were definetly braught by him and by natural cosmic evolution.

What wisdom... But i'm probably just interpretting it wrong, or i need to learn Hebrew in order to understand it's true wisdom.

You dont seem to ever have picked up one of the books in question. Put your "Mein Kampf" and "Das Kapital" aside for a moment and start with Maimonides.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

just a quick reply to set you at ease

I was very religious as a child especially after a encounter with what i now believe to have been my Shadow,
but back then i thought it was the devil.

as a result of my reading the bible attentively:
I became a practitioner of the Judaic Heresy at the age of 8
by the time I was 12 I was a atheist
now, decades later, I'm something of a pantheist a la Spinoza
if there is a creator/designer he is immanent in all things and certainly not concerned with us or what we do in our bedrooms

While homosexuality is addressed in the bible most of these anti gay preachers of hate are intentionally blurring the difference between homosexuals and and sodomites/Belial cultists [murderous gang rapists used as a weapon of terror]

You also have to take into account the historical context
Moses took a bunch of enslaved people and turn them into a free people that often meant getting rid of backsliders, compromisers, and sabotagers. in the end he was forced to sacrifice himself and his own brother after practically admitting that he was doing all the miracles in a fit of anger [Moses lifelong bane]

So don't worry about me, I've been awake and aware from a very early age.

Just agreeing with OP on why all the hate promoted against the Jews.
and standing by my earlier posts. Also please reread where i speak of Moses and the prophets

edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You dont seem to ever have picked up one of the books in question. Put your "Mein Kampf" and "Das Kapital" aside for a moment and start with Maimonides.

Are you equating my Atheism in regards to Abrahamic scripture as Nazism? It's seems that's EXACTLY what you implied.

Perhaps you're accusing me of being an anti-semite, who knows, it was low - whatever it was..... Just because i don't believe in abrahamic dogma doesn't mean that i'm a xenophobe or a fascist.

Also Hitler was a Roman Catholic.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is the problem.

People see some criminal doing criminal stuff, and hes all "I'm a Jew btw", and then his criminal buddies get him off the hook for us all to see, and that fools most people into erroneously thinking "Well the Jews got a racket and they are ripping us off".

That's the LIE they are hitting us with subliminally.

In reality, they are no more Jewish than most Christians are Christian. They are wolves in a wool coat.

Point is, you cannot judge a religion based on the actions of a few people claiming to be part of it.Every person is different and needs to be held accountable individually for any crimes that person may have committed.

No excuses.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For some reason, people seem to think this thread is somehow pushing a religion on them. That's not what this is about at all. The 'scripture' presented is not for the purpose of 'Torah-thumping', but as foundation for the concept that Jews centuries ago practiced anarcho-communism.

Thank you, Skyfloating, for taking the time to read my thread and contribute. I'm glad there's a mod around who gets the point.

Edited to add:

Yes. This is a significant point. Thank you for contributing!
edit on 1/16/2011 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Some people are too ignorant and confused to be able to look at a religious document as a historical device.

They choose only to look at it from narrow views, getting focused on and angry about one or two specific lines of text.

They want to wishfully believe that these religious documents are nothing more than instructions on how to burn your kids when they get in trouble.

When in reality, they are just focusing on 1 line of text. They are being distracted and misdirected from the other million lines of text.

These other ignored lines of text give us insight into the way of life of human beings thousands of years ago, in a semi-accurate historical context. They tell us a story about something.

And the obvious fact of the matter is, the story we are being told today is NOTHING like the story in the historical accounts.

Sure, apply common sense, try to understand that people believed in hocus pocus and Translate their babble into something coherent. That's called putting yourself in their shoes.

I am sorry to rant but this whole "But in Leviticus" thing is repeated a gazillion times all over the net' and we all know about it who cares if it's immoral or not?? History is history. Don't mix your emotions up with fact. Just because they burnt their kids doesn't mean we have to.

Oh so since Jews 3000 years ago didn't use electricity, tv, or cars, WE shouldn't either right because that would go against the religion! This is so absurd and thats the argument people always make against old religious documents having any historical validity. It says burn your kids, therefore nothing in the entire thing could possibly be true or have any value historically at all right??

I am not religious but I enjoy reviewing old documents, be them religious or not. I like looking into the ways of life of people in the past. I try to LEARN from their mistakes.

That's what people are being misled from. Rather than learning from the mistakes of the past, they are misdirected into blaming and condemning them the entire time. Their mistakes were so epic you must respect them, otherwise you will not realize why the mistake happened and what caused it, therefore leaving yourself incapable of remedying the underlying issues that caused it all in the first place.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Cool story bro, i still don't appreciate any document that advocates genocide and half-baked sloppy moral teaching. The acceptable ethical philosophy in the bible DOES NOT justify the immoral parts and they certainly don't stand in favour of it's truth. If it really is the word of God, then we have to realise that this God condones genocide, slavery, genital mutilation and hatred of other religions. It's a good job we have rebelled against God or we would still be doing disgusting things, and society would be unstable as it evidently once was (and still is in the middle east)

They barely knew they existed in a solar system, let alone how the solar system came to be, yet we are expected to trust them with the biggest claim to truth ever? This isn't something that deserves respect, this kind of faith shouldn't be considered a virtue.

I'm here like you, to voice my opinion, only i'd say it's evident the suffering, separation, prejudice and hatred that religion causes, it's evident today and it's evident throughout history, it's about time we grew out of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

no that's not what i meant, i meant if you look at the bible it's very clear that itself is the ONLY truth

the bible is pretty clear that there are no ways around it, philosophically and religiously speaking it leaves no spiritual or religious wiggle room, you're either following the bible, or you're beleiving a lie

now i'm not about to argue how ignorant that is, or how that breeds the ultimate forms of religious and spiritual ignorance - but despite whatever religious persecution the jews had endured, the religion itself teaches this religious strictness, which leads to the persecution of any other religion ( ironic huh? )

nobody thinks judaism is evil, people just get really turned off by some of those aspects which really seem to dominate the whole thing!

edit on 1/16/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

To "grow out of" believing there is an authority higher than the Empire/system that we have ruling over us today...

Hmm... you can go ahead, and good luck with that.

I don't have a religion, but I enjoy learning about them and contemplating their philosophies. I prefer not to see the system as my highest authority, even if that will someday subject me to persecution, as it has many others over the course of history. Which is kinda what this thread is actually about...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You can't prove that it's an entity, the pursuit of truth does not mean blindly accepting theory, especially from the immaturity of ancient man; it's obvious - look how backward some of the moral and ethical teaching is.

Searching for the truth doesn't mean buying any old theory, the universe could be infinity, but i'd be a fool to say that's what it is for sure.

I don't know what the cause of the universe is, no scientist does.....yet we're supposed to trust religion with the answer.....when they honestly thought disease and natural disaster was "punishment" from a God, how little they knew.

I'm an agnostic atheist; humble enough to admit "i don't know" but open-minded enough to renounce my Atheism as soon as someone provides evidence of an omnipotent being.

To get me to submit to any religion, someone would need to prove an omnipotent being exists, and then go further and prove that he meets the description of a specific religion.

Bearing in mind, that, even if The God of abrahamic scripture IS in fact the TRUTH, i would still not submit because i believe him to be malevolent, capricious and jealous. The andromeda gallaxy is set on a collision course with our own, pretty intelligent design, i'd say.

I don't expect you to respond to my points in kind, all but a few ever do.

So what if i offend? Just because someone has a belief doesn't autmatically guaratee it's respect, this is the same in any other arena of debate; medicine, politics, sport etc.

Although no one can prove God does not exist, no one can prove God does, therefore - why would i trust anyone claiming to know without evidence. Personal experience is nul and void in terms of any debate. A personal experience to you could be "GOD" but to me; something else.
edit on 17/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hitler did reign on behalf of Catholicism, he was mostly in conflict with it and followed his own occult beliefs as influenced by Sebottendorf of the Thule Society which got their ideas from Bulwer-Lyttons Vril mythology according to which there is a race of blonde extraterrestrials using a special power called "Vril". Im not defending Catholicism, but with statements like that you are miscontextualizing History.

"Hitler was a Jew", "Hitler was a Catholic", "Hitler was an Austrian"...I've read it all and more here and those are all just deflections. First and foremost Hitler was a jew-hating collectivist and fascist.

Of course, if we look back into History then Christianity plays a part in spreading rumours about Jewish Blood Libel, even though just as many Christians and Catholics denounced those conspiracy-theories about Jews.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Its not the elite, who want us to think judaism is evil. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Any people or religion that puts it self above the rest of humanity, is wrong. Claiming that some spirit in the sky is watching us and that we should follow this spirits rules ect or else be dammed to eternal hell. Thats wrong, very very wrong. The bibel is a man made book of storys, with which to control people with. Nothing else. Its just a book of storys. There is more murder rape and pillage in it, than the best horror book/movi. Religion and horror go well togeather. As there has been more murder rape and pillage done, in the name of this gentle loving god. Than any other thing in history. A near enough stone age people and their version of the spirit in the sky. No thanks. Not for me. The only way we are going to have peace on earth, is to send all these religious types to their gods as martyrs. Kill them all, priest rabbis imans and the any other spirit in the sky crew. Who want us to murder every one who dosnt believe in their version of said sky spirit.
I guess its about time we all woke up and smelled the coffee.

All religion is evil....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

All religion is man-made, end of debate on religion. LOL i wish.

Next is convincing the Deists that even if an omnipotent being does exist it's capricious, malevolent and tyrannus.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter to me whether their God is real or not. I cannot know. But I'm not going to allow doubts about their God to make me also doubt their sages, mystics, and philosophers when they have useful insight about how to live.

I think it's important to be able to receive information, contemplate the ideas, and then filter out what is not useful. I think this is more wise than completely discounting the philosophies of people who happen to belong to a religion, just because I don't believe in their God and don't approve of some things their God has 'told others' to do.

God is not the subject of this thread. It is about a philosophy and conspiracy that some posters seem incapable of commenting on. If you can't comment on the actual topic, please take your argument to one of the many threads created to debate the existence of God and the merits of religion.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

I have never considered any religion as being evil or good or in between. Religion is concept; a thought, an idea and by itself, is no more dangerous than a gun without a person attached to it.

And this IS the thing that so many either ignore or never consider. Thoughts and concepts and ideas are not of their own action a danger to anyone. It takes human action to turn these things into something less than positive.

Many today hold religion accountable for man's sins. But the truth is that man had and still has the capability to do good and evil without any religion. Eliminating faith is merely an excuse to separate humanity from its own devices in the exact same way that it has and still is used to excuse the individual acts. IE: The devil made me do it!

Man doesn't need religion to be bad and won't be any better without it... Judaism included.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join