It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

“There has never been a more revolutionary ideology or way of life or belief system or religion on this planet than Judaism. In its heart, Judaism is the absolute denial of any kind of man-made restrictions and constrictions on human consciousness, on human development, on human value. And it is therefore very frightening to all elites. So it makes sense then that the elites would want people to, instead of embracing this revolutionary - this subversive - way of thinking, they want you to believe that it's evil.”

I'm afraid this thread, if it gets any attention at all, will be controversial and make me the target of some aggression, but I think it's a risk worth taking if anyone here will take it to heart. I am not however comfortable about drawing negative attention to the source of this information, I do not wish her to be the victim of any more hate than she already is. So I'm not linking her youtube video here directly. It's also quite long. I will try to sum-up what she says instead, and I'll refer to her as DD.

In Leviticus, it says “You should not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you should love your fellow as yourself, I am God.”

This is the Golden Rule in many religions and philosophies.

DD reads this in Hebrew and translates it herself to also mean “Do not rise up against your people, above them, to try to dominate them, that is torture.” She came to this conclusion using the traditional alpha-numeric Gematria stuff that I don't really understand, because I'm not Jewish and I don't know Hebrew.

She goes on to explain Chapter 1 Section 8 of Samuel... I'm going to sum-up my understanding of what she says...

It was the time of the Judges, about a 400 year period with Judges rather than Kings. The judges were not like judges we have today. Jewish communities were small and intimate, where everyone knew one another and their families for generations. Judges were highly respected elders, they were people who were asked to judge, because the community loved and respected them and knew they loved and respected the community. Samuel's sons were judges, but they walked not in his ways. They took bribes and perverted justice. The elders gathered and went to Samuel and told him to “make us a King to judge us like all the nations”.

As long as the judges were walking in the way of God, they were honest, many became prophets, the people of Israel didn't ask for government. It wasn't until judges began to disappoint the people, they asked for a King. It displeased Samuel and he prayed. He was told to listen to the voice of the people. God told him: “They have not rejected you, but they have rejected me, that I should not be King over them.”

God told Samuel to give the people this warning:

“This will be the manner of the King who will reign over you. He will take your sons and appoint them unto him for his chariots and to be horsemen, and they shall run before his chariots. He will appoint them unto him for captains of thousands, and captains of fifties, and to plow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war and the instruments of his chariots. He will take your daughters to be perfumers, to be cooks and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, your vineyards, your olive yards, even the best of them, and give them unto his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed and of your vineyards and give to his officers and his servants. And he will take your menservants and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to work. And he will take the tenth of your flock and ye shall be his servants. And you'll cry out in that day, because of your King who you shall have chosen, and the Lord will not answer you that day.”

The people insisted on having a King. They wanted to be like the rest of the nations. And so, they were.

DD briefly mentions Kings 2 Chapter 4 (The Miracles of Elisha), where the prophet 'miraculously' feeds 100 men with a knapsack of bread and grain. While everyone doubted there would be enough, there was enough and more leftover. The same thing, she says, happens when we have a large communal meal, "our cup runneth over" so to speak, the meal is blessed. Perhaps the 'blessing' is that when we share we all contribute and have more to share together.

Joseph Flavius also wrote about the Essenes: “These are despisers of riches, nor is there anyone to be found among them who hath more than another, for it is a law among them that those who come to them must let what they have be in common to the whole order, insomuch that among them all there is no appearance of poverty or excess of riches, but everyone's possessions are intermingled with every other's possession.” DD says that archaeological evidence at Qumran supports the claim that the people lived communally. Apparently that was the assertion made by Roland de Vaux.

DD stresses the idea that "Love your neighbor as yourself" is central to Judaism. It is the comprehensive idea of Torah summed-up in a single statement.

In Chapter 5 Teaching 10 of Ethics of the Fathers in the Talmud, it is said:

There are four types of people:

One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is mine" is a boor.

One who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours" -- this is a median characteristic; others say that this is the character of a Sodomite.

One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is yours" is a chassid (pious person).

And one who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is mine" is wicked.

So, the Jewish image of a perfect society (or atleast a healthy one) is one in which every person is a "pious" person, according to the above text. DD says this is NOT the same as "collectivism", which nullifies the individual. You cannot "love your fellow as yourself" if you have no self. Personhood is necessary to everyone in the community, because they will have nothing to contribute if they do not have love for self to extend to their community.

DD quotes Maimonides/Rambam as having said: “The only difference between this world and the world to come is that in the world to come there won't be any subservience to rulers.” This, she says, is why the rulers of today want people to think Talmud is wicked or evil.

“It's not. It's a book of anarcho-communism”, She says. “They don't want you to know about these egalitarian principles that are based on love.”

In the 18th century, Rabbi Hillel Rivlin, who was a disciple and grand-nephew (DD says) of Vilna Gaon, or "the genius from Vilna", wrote something called "Voice of the Turtle Dove". He said that the reference in Deuteronomy about not having "unequal measures" in your houses actually refers to economic inequality. He said the "messianic age" cannot come while there is economic inequality.

DD says: “This is very very scary for the elite who are into occultism and that is why they work very very hard to keep the inequality. Not only because they want their own positions of power, which is a big incentive, but because they want to hold back the messianic age.”

“All Jewish mystics, without exception, from the time of the prophets, were all political radicals.[...] There are no secrets revealed in Torah ever ever ever that don't teach you more about how the world is built on justice and is guided in justice and is sustained by justice and how justice must continually increase in the world. There is no other Jewish mysticism.[...] Jewish mysticism is clean politics, the building of societies based on justice.”

Last, she mentions a more recent revolutionary Jew named Rabbi Ashlag, who wrote something called "Arriving at Communism by way of Kabbalah".

The Kabbalah, she says, is all about acting in justice with others, because the only thing that is holy and sacred is our inter-relationships, ie "love".

DD is a Sephardi Jewish woman living in Israel. She's somewhat a mystic, I suppose, and a bit of a conspiracy theorist herself in that she believes Judaism has been twisted over the centuries and Jews have been/are being manipulated. She also says Israel is like one big concentration camp (in other videos).

I just thought her perspective might be interesting to some ATSers, while of course others will have a knee-jerk reaction to it either because of Judaism or Communism.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting read, but from what I see on all mainstream news these days is the fear of Islam, not Judaism. How can you say the Elites are trying to make us hate Judaism?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
you will get no aggression from me, as its actually well worded, backed up and not pure biggotry. judaism would be the only other religion i would follow other than bhuddism for what is listed above.

we are all equal, but also different. you put those differences aside, or even incorporate them into the group and we are stronger than we ever could be alone. this has been forgotten over many years as people begin to care more of themselves than others, or even our cosmic spaceship

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Interesting read, but from what I see on all mainstream news these days is the fear of Islam, not Judaism. How can you say the Elites are trying to make us hate Judaism?

That was the title of her video, so that's what I called the thread.

The woman who made the video seems to study conspiracy theories and among conspiracy theorists there are often many who believe "evil Jews run the world". With this line of thought also often comes the idea that Judaism itself is evil and/or the Kabbalah is occult.

I believe that was her inspiration for the video that I've summed up here.

Thanks for reading and commenting, folks!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
eM your post is epic! Good job! You rule!

There is no arguement when it comes to most religions, that their core beliefs are beneficial to society, and are in favor of the common good. Religious interpretation is where everything becomes grey, and where the arguements begin. But either way, the right to practice a religion is a fundemental human right.

The weird things is, why would the Elites want us to think jewish people are evil? Many of the elite's are jewish and Israel and MOSSAD argueably dictates US foreign policy. I'm not sure where this notion is coming from, I would think it would be to the contrary.

When we look at the government that represents the jewish people,we find a very corrupt construct that may be responsible for some of the worst atrocities.... but again, this has nothing to do with the religion itself.

S + F! *bows*
edit on 15-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

All religions are being attacked because it's hard to control people who trust a higher power than the State.

That is one of the central reasons that Hitler or Stalin executed many different types of religious folks, is because they refused to see the dictator as God.

Right now every major religion is being attacked on all fronts. From Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhists, and the list goes on.

To our rulers, religions are just another type of political party. Someone who might disagree with them.

So they want to get them outta the way.

I think they are purposely trying to make the religious groups fight and go to war with each other, this way everyone will think incorrectly that religion = war. This is a trick though as they are being misled by planted propaganda to mind control them into hating each other rashly.

I am not religious, but I will defend the right to religious freedom.

I do have fears that these folks may have that right suppressed one day, so it's best to keep people aware that these freedoms need to be protected and not seen as leading to violence (they do not lead to violence).
Propaganda is what leads people to violence. The military industrial complex creates that propaganda to create violence in order to create profits.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The weird things is, why would the Elites want us to think jewish people are evil? Many of the elite's are jewish and Israel and MOSSAD argueably dictates US foreign policy. I'm not sure where this notion is coming from, I would think it would be to the contrary.

I think the elites who are Jewish are 'secular' Jews. In their case, I think it is more about having the connections than practicing the religion. And, as they are in a position of power in our current system, the anarcho-communist undertones of mystical Judaism are certainly not approved of.

DD has other videos on youtube about how the Jewish community has been manipulated and I guess sort of discouraged from its mysticism, which you're absolutely right about all religions having peaceful mysticism at its core.

I believe she's addressing conspiracy theorists in particular, as the "you" whom the elite wants to think Judaism is evil. I guess it's like the Jews are the sacrificial lamb of higher forces behind the 'master conspiracy'.

She also has a video about how Israel is a Nazi project/experiment... which makes a bit of sense to me when I think of Nazi Germany as The Third Reich, another aspect that we're taught not to look too deeply into...

This [expletive] is really complicated.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
eM, you are not going to get any hateful comments from me on this either.

In fact just to give you an extra point on the subject that you speak of.

Right at the beginning of World War II, several ships full of Jews that had intended to leave Nazi Germany were turned back by several countries as these ships tried to enter into the ports. For example, in May of 1939, the SS St. Louis left Hamburg with 930 Jewish immigrants on board. This ship was bound for Havanna, Cuba when 908 out of the 930 valid landing certificates where voided by the pro-facist government that was in power in Cuba at the time. Of the 930 immigrants on the ship, only twenty two of them were left with valid landing certificates that allowed them to disembark in Havanna. Whoever was left on the ship was sent back to Europe. Two hundred eighty seven of those were allowed into Britain. The rest were just scattered about the European mainland left to be slaughtered by the Nazis. In fact it is believed that several of these ships were turned away by the United States and the Canadians as well.

What may seem odd is that when the Holocaust was occuring in Europe. Several thousands of Jews did seek were granted asylum in Spain at the time. These were Western European Jews coming from occupied France that were trying to escape deportation to concentration camps. Most of these refugees were Sephardic Jews from Western Europe, especially Hungary. To think that these refugees sought and gained asylum in a country where not one Jew had been allowed to live like a Jew for over four centuries. Especially when the government in control of Spain at the time was pro-Nazi.

In fact if you can blame anyone on the originating point of the hatred for the Jewish people. It can be placed squarely on the Romans and then on the Roman Catholic Church. Before the collapse of the Roman Empire, the Romans invaded and went to war with the Jews on several different occasions. Reason being that the Jews believed in one true Higher Power while the Romans looked up to several gods for guidance. This in turn, made the Romans look down on the Jews as a lower race of people. When the Roman Catholic Church was founded, they followed almost the very same principal when it came to the Jews. This is why the Catholic Church back then and now doesn't believe in the Son of God.

And that is why we hear of so much of the hatred towards the Jews that still goes on today.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Wow, gimme. Thank you for the history lesson, sincerely. It's very good to know those specifics. It's horrible what's happened over the course of history to anyone who didn't see The Empire as the highest authority. You're absolutely right about the Romans/Catholic Church.

Excellent contribution. Thank you!

Edited to add:

And there's no place for the refugees to go. Good point too.
edit on 1/16/2011 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

The golden rule is not exclusive to religion. This rule is only as "good" as the person preaching it, what would Charles Manson do with such a rule? That's why i believe their can't be any absolute/objective moral rules. But i think that solidarity is something to be aimed towards.

Do i think abrahamic religion is irrational and evil preaching? Yes. Do i think ALL of the philosophy in the doctrines should be respected? No.

Read the scriptures in whole, don't just cherry pick the "good" parts out.

If any deity does exist, i don't think it cares what you worshipped, and i don't appreciate anyone's right to own any other person, even the Master/Lord that is talked about in these doctrines.

I believe that Judaism IS EVIL, read the texts for yourself. I'd sooner teach the future generations Bhuddism, but i believe re-incarnation is immoral preaching too.
edit on 16/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Unfortunately, I can't read the scriptures myself, because I don't know Hebrew.

The quotes used in the OP are just showing how the Jews once lived by anarcho-communist principles, and how Jewish mystics over time have arrived at those principles through studying Kabbalah. I'm not saying it's the religion to follow, or that it has done no wrong.

Thanks for contributing!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Somehow I am confused. Aren't the elite and Western MSM usually promoting the growth and support of Israel. Soeaking out against Jewish peoples usually results in public persecution after you lose your job.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yes, and doesn't that add fuel to the fire among conspiracy theorists who say "evil Jews run the world"?

Like I said, I think DD was addressing the people who send her messages and/or leave her comments ranting about how evil/occult Judaism is. I see alot of that here also, and hear it from some friends elsewhere, so I thought it worth posting.

The manipulation of our society is multifaceted...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

YES!!!

I came to similar conclusions a long time ago when i found out, as a child that my family on my paternal grandmother's line where Sephardim from Spain. When they came to the new world they were not allowed to get off the boat unless they converted to roman catholicism. [which is why I was raised catholic of course].

the family name is quite interesting being Velazquez (from belas=crow or raven;and we've all heard about jews being plague crows)

there were 2 things that leaped out from the bible KJV

what could possibly have been 1st case of lese majeste: the assasination of the king of Moab by Ehud the 3rd Judge of Israel. [ a mortal killed a god and not a case of another god showing up and killing a lesser or false god]

the letter of the Samaritans To King Artaxerxes in the book of Ezra:

9 Rehum the commanding officer and Shimshai the secretary, together with the rest of their associates—the judges, officials and administrators over the people from Persia, Uruk and Babylon, the Elamites of Susa, 10 and the other people whom the great and honorable Ashurbanipal deported and settled in the city of Samaria and elsewhere in Trans-Euphrates.

11 (This is a copy of the letter they sent him.)

To King Artaxerxes,

From your servants in Trans-Euphrates:

12 The king should know that the people who came up to us from you have gone to Jerusalem and are rebuilding that rebellious and wicked city. They are restoring the walls and repairing the foundations.

13 Furthermore, the king should know that if this city is built and its walls are restored, no more taxes, tribute or duty will be paid, and eventually the royal revenues will suffer.[e] 14 Now since we are under obligation to the palace and it is not proper for us to see the king dishonored, we are sending this message to inform the king, 15 so that a search may be made in the archives of your predecessors. In these records you will find that this city is a rebellious city, troublesome to kings and provinces, a place with a long history of sedition. That is why this city was destroyed. 16 We inform the king that if this city is built and its walls are restored, you will be left with nothing in Trans-Euphrates.

the Jews were the 1st Anarchists & proved that such a system can work.
And that's why "everybody hates the Jews"

any body who wants to conquer the world is going to have to go through that part of the world
the zio-nazis goal is to keep the "real Jews from becoming a stumbling stone & keep the hatred of Jews burning on high.

Shalom!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

judaism for the most part preaches fear of all other religions, correct?

well that is to say that it takes a stance that the beleiver must KNOW that what they beleive is THE TRUTH, and all other notions to the contrary are FALSE, and nonbeleivers are WRONG

they are pretty clear about that stance, am i correct?
edit on 1/16/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

just posing questions, not trying to heat anyone up here, i'm not super knowledgeable of the whole judaism so i'd like to hear what people have to say

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well, personally, I think there are a couple possible reasons for the "superiority" and "one true religion" stuff... one possibility is that it is defensive, because the Jews were persecuted by various empires (Egypt, Greece, Rome, etc.) over the course of history. In order to preserve their religion, they had to conceal their beliefs from the authorities of the time, but they also had to try to keep Jews from turning away from it. It's really hard to understand the Hebrew texts when you don't know Hebrew, because they have been translated into Greek, then into Roman, then into modern western languages, and much of the content is lost in translation because it's an alpha-numerical language. It's not really translatable, but Jewish scholars were forced by Greeks and Romans to provide a translation.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think the elites want us to believe that Judaism is evil, but if anybody's read the book of Leviticus then they'll probably come to the conclusion that the Lord god isn't a very nice entity.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for contributing, I'm glad to see someone else has come to the same conclusion as DD has, independently.

I don't think it's uncommon for people to be (genetically) Jewish without even knowing it, because of forced conversions and fear. Today, it seems like many have been converted to our 'secular' society and drawn away from the mysticism (and anarcho-communist philosophy). And those who are interested in the Kabbalah get pulled into the trendy 'new-age' version, instead of the ethics philosophy.

Edited to add:

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
the Jews were the 1st Anarchists & proved that such a system can work.

I don't know if I'd necessarily say they were the FIRST, since humans have been around in our current form for like 200,000 years, but I would certainly say it's an excellent semi-modern example!
edit on 1/16/2011 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

you're right I should have said historically

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

you have to remember that the Torah/Bible shows evidence of editing

my rule of thumb is to go by Moses and the prophets
where/when the prophets "contradict" Moses then there is a very high probability that the priesthood or the monarchists altered or put words in Moses mouth.

can't remember at this moment which of the kings it was
but one of them had the priests open up the Ark of the Covenant and found "the originals" which led them to claim that "the people had been following the wrong laws" up until then [yeah right, pretty convenient to get those reforms going]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join