It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss whistleblower Rudolf Elmer plans to hand over offshore banking secrets to WikiLeaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Swiss whistleblower Rudolf Elmer plans to hand over offshore banking secrets of the rich and famous to WikiLeaks

www.guardian.co.uk

The offshore bank account details of 2,000 "high net worth individuals" and corporations – detailing massive potential tax evasion – will be handed over to the WikiLeaks organisation in London tomorrow by the most important and boldest whistleblower in Swiss banking history, Rudolf Elmer, two days before he goes on trial in his native Switzerland.

British and American individuals and companies are among the offshore clients whose details will be contained on CDs presented to WikiLeaks at the Frontline Club in London. Those involved include, Elmer tells the Observer, "approximately 40
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15-1-2011 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wonder if they'll get released sooner rather than later, or even at all.... or if they'll just add to the insurance files in case of Asssange getting deported to the US to stand trial....

With this added to the supposed BOA documents they claim to have, these should be a lot more controversial than the previous cable releases.

www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Wonder if they'll get released sooner rather than later, or even at all.... or if they'll just add to the insurance files in case of Asssange getting deported to the US to stand trial....

With this added to the supposed BOA documents they claim to have, these should be a lot more controversial than the previous cable releases.

www.guardian.co.uk

I still anticipate a statistically improbable number of "suicides", one-car accidents and accidental drownings among high level folks potentially willing to hand off data like this to the wikileaks people...

I'm frankly shocked that Assange is still sucking wind.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

I'm frankly shocked that Assange is still sucking wind.

That should tell you something right there IMHO. He has very powerful backers that one ought not to cross lightly. We know that Soros funded Wikileaks and there are allegations of CIA and Obama administration involvement.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I wonder how many high ranking government officials and politicians have secret Swiss bank accounts.

Or how many bank CEOs and others in the banking industry.

new topics

top topics

join