It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel tested Stuxnet on Iran, with US help'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
oh. then it being on the web was just an accident. Hm. Okay then.

Are you just trolling?
Really i have proved your last two statements wrong and now you are coming out with a one liner with as much backbone as sponge. You have nothing to say and you have been proved wrong. You dont even want to learn your reply was quicker than the time it would have taken to watch the youtube video i gave you to watch...

kx

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Um random car bombings, I.E.D.'s, constant threats from Iran.
And according to wikileaks every other country in the middle east is worried about Iran going nuclear too.
I guess it's all one big conspiracy right?
Aw

*sigh* I guess I'll just leave these videos here and see what you have to say about it...
And please don't say it's a conspiracy. LOL.

"BEHOLD THE RAGE OF THE MUSLIM PEOPLES IS ACCUMULATING. THE RAGE OF THE MUSLIM PEOPLE MAY SOON REACH THE POINT OF EXPLOSION. IF THAT DAY COMES, THEY MUST KNOW THAT THE WAVES OF THIS EXPLOSION WILL NOT BE RESTRICTED TO THE BOUNDARIES OF OUR REGION. THEY WILL DEFINETLY REACH THE CORRUPT FORCES (ISRAEL) THAT SUPPORT THIS FAKE REGIME"

"WITH PLACARDS IN THEIR HANDS AND CLENCHED FISTS, THEY (Iran) SHOUT: 'DEATH TO ISRAEL'" (crowd repeats the death to Israel chant)

there are many more examples...but I think you get the point
edit on 19-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Really? You want to rely on anti-virus maker's website for threats? Why don't we ask Lockheed Martin and Haliburton to give our daily terrorist threat indicators? Makes the same amount of sense. Datamining from companies who make money of people's fear should be taken with a grain of salt.

It doesn't really surprise me that Israel and the US would do this. Anything to continue the destabilization of a sovereign country that doesn't want to tow the Western line. After reading some of the replies here, I see that there seems to be a whole lot of people with next to zero objectivity, and almost the same of cognitive reading comprehension skills. Regurgitating stuff that has been debunked for well over 2 years. I don't care if you don't like Iran or Islam, but getting actual facts instead of ridiculous made up BS makes your argument a lot better (that part wasn't directed to you Aeons). Too many heads stuck in warm smelly places.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

And according to wikileaks every other country in the middle east is worried about Iran going nuclear too.
Aw

Iran has not made contstant threats. Most of the threats are going the other way. It is spin. The cables that are being shown on mainstream news have been highly manipualated to work with the powers that be. Have a look at what cables get on the news and what ones do not...
Saudi Arabia pressed United States to attack Iran in cable released by WikiLeaks. That is not every other country. It is worth remembering that saudia arabia is the country that is supporting terrorism. Where did the most of the 911 hijackers come from...
Iran is the most delveloped arab nation in the middle east. Why on earth should they not be entiltled to nuclear energy.

kx

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Aw

Iran has not made contstant threats. Most of the threats are going the other way. It is spin. The cables that are being shown on mainstream news have been highly manipualated to work with the powers that be. Have a look at what cables get on the news and what ones do not...
Saudi Arabia pressed United States to attack Iran in cable released by WikiLeaks. That is not every other country. It is worth remembering that saudia arabia is the country that is supporting terrorism. Where did the most of the 911 hijackers come from...
Iran is the most delveloped arab nation in the middle east. Why on earth should they not be entiltled to nuclear energy.

kx

hey I edited my post- plz reread it

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

the iranian people are not your enemy. they are people just like me and you and just like me and you they are being manipulated by the people in power.
if someone farts in iran it is put on mainstream news. They were having a revolution in tunisia and it stayed off the news for 29 days!

why

because ben ali in tunisia was are man. The powers in iran need to go and why...
this is why.

have a look at the compiled list by america of the axis of evil. everyone of those countries listed does not have a centrlasied banking system in place.
these wars are for money and contol and nothing else, the boys in charge want the whole monopoly board..

kx

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think you are avoiding the original argument you made which was Iran never threatened to wipe Israel of the map, and that I shouldn't trust mainstream media...But as you can see I posted several videos where they have said that exact thing.
... So now it seems that you want to change the argument to the 'Well Iran are just regular people who are being bullied by mean ol' Israel' spiel. Sorry, but I'm not touching that. You can have your opinions - as long as we get the facts straight.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I think you are avoiding the original argument you made which was Iran never threatened to wipe Israel of the map, and that I shouldn't trust mainstream media...But as you can see I posted several videos where they have said that exact thing.
... So now it seems that you want to change the argument to the 'Well Iran are just regular people who are being bullied by mean ol' Israel' spiel. Sorry, but I'm not touching that. You can have your opinions - as long as we get the facts straight.

No i wasnt trying to avoid the argument. I was trying to avoid a tit for tit. As i said in my thread before the people of iran are not different to you and me. The nation of iran has the right to defend itself just like any other nation on earth.
Bearing in mind whom they need to defend themselves against the rhetoric is understandable.
For every web link you post up about iran warmongering one can be posted on the peacemongerinf too.

www.tehrantimes.com...

Iran wants peace and friendship but would decisively confront any aggressors

www.earthtimes.org...

Iran, Iraq kids call for peace

www.presstv.ir...

kx

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just thought I would add this article regarding a speech/statement made by Iran's president. I'm sure everyone remembers when the media rage came in their pants over Ahmadinejad allegedly calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the map. This was a gross mistranslation of a Persian word with multiple meanings, thought most meaning are similar to a degree. Off course in my opinion the media took this statement for a ride, twisted it so it could stir up the most crap...kinda like they always do.

Anyhow here's the article. You ATSers that are completely anti-Iran need to realize that the media played a huge role in your current view of Iran and Israel, and still does to this day.

goatmilkblog.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join