It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Cesearesque

if you are interested in facts, please take a look at this link. The book is amazing. The author is a member of this site. If you want fantasy, ignore it and search the ATS archive and you will find more than can be read in a lifetime. Good luck.

I would also agree with this link. Terry Melanson is probably the most objective and well-informed Illuminati author around.

No he isn't but you'd have to be ONE to know he isn't, or know that not a single member would write books about the Order and he is not a member of the Order, so he is clueless as to the truth of the Order.

I find it interesting that so many know the truth about a SECRET Order and they aren't a member of said SECRET Order?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the illuminati created ats as a means to cause confusion. as long as there are 325 different theories on every subject people will have a hard time pinpointing the truth.

it's the perfect tool, it's like a tumble dryer or washing machine, it intermingles everything and makes you dizzy.

you're trapped in a vicious cycle that is very hard to get out.

edit on 15-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

touche.

the illuminati use ATS to post multiple opposing view points which causes people to agree with one viewpoint while opposing all the others so as to prevent any truth being heard by too many people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2people

Originally posted by randomname
the illuminati created ats as a means to cause confusion. as long as there are 325 different theories on every subject people will have a hard time pinpointing the truth.

it's the perfect tool, it's like a tumble dryer or washing machine, it intermingles everything and makes you dizzy.

you're trapped in a vicious cycle that is very hard to get out.

edit on 15-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

touche.

the illuminati use ATS to post multiple opposing view points which causes people to agree with one viewpoint while opposing all the others so as to prevent any truth being heard by too many people.

Actually, the vast numbers of opposing viewpoints is meant to get you to realize the REAL TRUTH, but you have to question everything to figure it out.

You are living an Illusion!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

So, what is the REAL truth?

Does any one trully know?

I read alot of speculation and if 's.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So, what is the REAL truth?

Does any one trully know?

I read alot of speculation and if 's.

The REAL Truth is you are living an Illusion!

The best way to explain it is take this movie:

www.imdb.com...

and combine this movie to it:

www.imdb.com...

along with this one:

www.imdb.com...

Then watch the Matrix Trilogy to finish it off.

This reality is not virtual nor computer generated, and the one above it is not like it, it is the Source Reality of WE the Souls, your biblical God and WE the Souls could easily be described as the Borg, since WE share a Collective Consciousness of ONE (God).

Resistance is futile!

Ribbit

Ps: It's said that the Truth is stranger than Fiction. You have no clue how true that is.

edit on 6-2-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

shop.abc.net.au...

What you're saying is exactly what this book says.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

shop.abc.net.au...

What you're saying is exactly what this book says.

Enjoy.

Not exactly! It is mixed with BS and truth so you'd have to know what the BS is and what isn't.

How old dew you think your Soul is?

How old dew you think the Universe REALLY is? Don't say 15/16 Billion years old, since science is clueless as to the truth of the Universe and the Big Bang Theory is BS, since every Galaxy is BORN one-at-a-time.

How long dew you think We've been on this planet? Dew you really think We originated on this planet?

How many Earth's dew you think there are in the Universe and I am not meaning Earth like planets, I mean ones called Earth?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
First of all if i was Illuminati would i tell you
Secondly i'm sure that if there are Illuminati that they are indeed posing as a friend in order to monitor this site, along with others like it. Safe to assume that many various organizations monitor this, and other sites. They look for information, whether one of their secrets just got out, whether we are buying the information that they want us to etc. Expect when you post, or thread on this page that many organizations are trying to find out about you, even if they really don't care who you are. What ever they can find out about you will be put into a file, that they can use if need be.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
First of all if i was Illuminati would i tell you
Secondly i'm sure that if there are Illuminati that they are indeed posing as a friend in order to monitor this site, along with others like it. Safe to assume that many various organizations monitor this, and other sites. They look for information, whether one of their secrets just got out, whether we are buying the information that they want us to etc. Expect when you post, or thread on this page that many organizations are trying to find out about you, even if they really don't care who you are. What ever they can find out about you will be put into a file, that they can use if need be.

When it comes to the Illuminati, they already know everything about you, including everything you've ever done or will ever dew, so they are not monitoring this site to see what you will say, they already know what you'll say before you say it.

You peeps really are clueless about who/what the Illuminati are.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join