It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Greetings everyone! I am new to ATS, so I apologize if I am committing a big faux paus, but I've read various threads where people outright say they've be approached, were involved in various rituals, or (in some cases) outright hint or accuse others of being Illuminati.

So that has made me incredibly curious. Who on ATS is Illuminati? Or who do you SUSPECT of being Illuminati and why?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque

Illuminati communicate through symbols moreso than written words. They also communicate through events which are orchestrated to alert one another to implementation of scheduled actions. I doubt you would find any true Illuminati here. Perhaps some of their field hands scan information for them in order to determine how restless the natives really are.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
beware the haters will soon show up! lol you even mention illuminatyi in a thread youll have all kindsa fools up on here dissn ulol especially when you combine illuminati and ats all in the same thread title!
going too set off all kinds of alarms good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Maybe you are?

Just kidding, but bear in mind one does not require a membership to view threads on ATS...they would be much happier in the shadows.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Yikes!

Does this mean I should know be worried about being wacked in my sleep or having my brain fried by some remote alien device?

I was just trying to figure out who you long-timers are hankering as probable "Illuminati" on these threads. There seems to be a lot of people who say they are or were at one time. Also some nasty or thinly veiled accusations too - especially in the Illuminati and Freemason threads!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cesearesque
reply to post by matrix12

Does this mean I should know be worried about being wacked in my sleep or having my brain fried by some remote alien device?

Yes! JK

Im interested in why you are so interested in the illuminati?

Remember that curiosity killed the cat.

On a more serious note just keep your curiosity in check when it comes to being gullible and you will be fine.

edit on 15-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

My husband rented "Angels and Demons" this weekend. I had never heard of them before. Now I'm fascinated. I've spent the past week researching it. Amazing... That's how I found ATS today.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

What is an Adept?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

My husband rented "Angels and Demons" this weekend. I had never heard of them before. Now I'm fascinated. I've spent the past week researching it. Amazing... That's how I found ATS today.

The original Illiminati were the Bavarian Illuminiti which was founded around the 1700's.

History will say that they were killed off and any freemason will tell you they strictly do not exist.

The rest, is all on your own but one thing is for sure, if there was an illuminatus on the ATS boards, they sure as hell would not tell you that they were, thats your cue for bullspeak if you ever have someone tell you they are.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

By the way....

Welcome to ATS...

There are a tonne of fantastic threads buried in the archives of ATS as well if you ever find yourself wondering.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Gotcha! Thanks for the insight! These people seem like a scary lot to me! Doing voodoo witchcraft and killing sweet beautiful children in disgusting sex orgies.
I can't understand how the likes of them are allowed to exist? Surely people would have rioted against them by now?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the illuminati created ats as a means to cause confusion. as long as there are 325 different theories on every subject people will have a hard time pinpointing the truth.

it's the perfect tool, it's like a tumble dryer or washing machine, it intermingles everything and makes you dizzy.

you're trapped in a vicious cycle that is very hard to get out.

edit on 15-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Gotcha! Thanks for the insight! These people seem like a scary lot to me! Doing voodoo witchcraft and killing sweet beautiful children in disgusting sex orgies.
I can't understand how the likes of them are allowed to exist? Surely people would have rioted against them by now?

Ive never believed the voodoo stuff or the killing of children. I can say yes about the sex orgies though as ive been led to one unwillingly as ive said earlier in another thread. But then again I dont know everything about this topic as ive said too.

If you want to find out about the illiminati your going to come across decades of lies and rarely truths. Many people will say both are lies, some will say there are truths and the rest will say they never existed

Hence why I say, you are on your own.

Just be sure that if you want to find the information out, that you are doing it simply because you want to know, ive learned that people in general simply do not acknowledge anything that is true as it sounds too fantastic, too above or below their norms or for whatever reason it does not agree with their views.

Just be careful is all im saying as there's things that might make your view of reality become distorted in this type of subject and while it is not entirely bad, its not recommended if you fancy a good read

Im just a cautious person after what ive been through in life is all.

This might seem irrelevant but I was still a sceptic, not so long ago, regarding hypnosis which is a form of mind control and ive recently managed to master a way of hypnotising anyone by touching there palms with speech or using a touch technique without speech. I didnt think id be able to do this but it works on anyone that has a good attention span so I would not be surprised with mind control techniques etc as the vids you posted below show.

All the best

Heres some examples that can be improved...

This actually works if you try it, just mentioning as a lot of people do not believe mind control exists.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Then why are you here?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here's two videos you should check out.....

video.google.com...#

www.youtube.com...

Follow the series in the second video

It should give you a general idea of what it's about....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Oooo! These look good! Thanks for the links! I will have to watch them in the morning though. They appear to be quite long and my tired butt can't stay up all night, as much as I'd like too!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by randomname

Then why are you here?

Probably is here because he enjoys more of what ATS has to offer. It's a lot more than just the idea of secret societies. LOL. When I first started on here, it was all the paranormal area for me. I read a bit in the secret societies but got bored and found the current event places to be more my ilk.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Probably is here because he enjoys more of what ATS has to offer. It's a lot more than just the idea of secret societies. LOL. When I first started on here, it was all the paranormal area for me. I read a bit in the secret societies but got bored and found the current event places to be more my ilk.

Oooo! I love ghost shows like Ghosthunters! I didn't see that on ATS??? Do they have a topic for that?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You have absolutely no idea what the illuminati is or what it does, except for some common misconceptions which is probably due to the lack of time to do research, and probably because you do not think it is important to understand a problem before passing hasty judgement on it, another commonality amongst members here.

I could have just simply direct you to search on your own, but i often take pity on ignorance of others, and would share willingly if i had the time.

The illuminati were a group of intelligent humans born during the Age of Englightment and Rennaisance of Europe circa 16th century. Most of them were free man, given classical education and could rationalized truths from deceptions, in an era where many of mankind were still enslaved by monarchies and religion.

They realized all men were born equal, and from there began to formulate ideas and conceptions how societies can thrive. They were invited to palaces and places of worship to expound their ideas, for many of the indolent rich needed some intelligent company sometime.

But unfortunately, their ideas were found to be extreme and extremely dangerous to TPTB then for it challenged their hold on power over humanity. They were rounded up and put to death, either overtly or covertly. But like all good ideals that had taken hold, it cannot be stopped by bullets or death. Others who had been in contact with this group soon spread such ideals around Europe, and even in China over time.

But during that time when the illumati group died, TPTB then, already realized how dangerous their ideas were, took over the name of this group with the intention to tarnish it and confusing humanity even till today.

However, the true illuminati still lives, and its purpose is to illuminate a path for mankind to walk on, instead of being kept in the dark and enchained. The Illuminati is you, if you would contribute to the progress of mankind, acheiving our common aims and leaving none behind....

edit on 16-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join