It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place in the world to live?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have any ideas as too where in the world has the most freedoms, good weather, lack of violence, and a good economy?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Probably australia for the most part.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well considering what you call living, there is no such place on this earth that you speak of.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hawaii Big island, cheap land, grow your own food, The natives are nice for the most part as long as you're nice.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Rather tall order my friend. Perhaps you should prioritise your criteria and go from there.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

Rather tall order my friend. Perhaps you should prioritise your criteria and go from there.

Peace

I should have stated, which place has the most of these attributes instead of expecting there to be a place with all of them.
Kinda like with women, guys have tastes, big boobs, pretty, sweet, short, ect.. but we do not always mate with a female with all those qualities, (unless your really good at getting women) but rather the one who fits most of them that we can 'get.'

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

Peace

I should have stated, which place has the most of these attributes instead of expecting there to be a place with all of them.
Kinda like with women, guys have tastes, big boobs, pretty, sweet, short, ect.. but we do not always mate with a female with all those qualities, (unless your really good at getting women) but rather the one who fits most of them that we can 'get.'

We all have 'tastes' , but sometimes ''big boobs, pretty, sweet, short, ect'' takes second place to finding a connection. The only way to answer your question is to travel, experience and find a connection to a place.

Where one decides to live is very personal. Although I respect and value your efforts to request advice from a forum, ultimately, is a personal decision.

Also, the way the planet is at the minute, I don't think anywhere is going to stay the same. Take the most from where you are.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Canada!

We have more fresh water than anywhere else

We have more lumber than anywhere else

We have more living space, green grass, lakes, rivers, fields, parks, mountains than anywhere else.

Our Dollar is worth more than the US dollar (good? Bad? who cares)

We are generally nice and courteous and are willing to help out someone in need.

We have some of the highest ranking schools in the world.

The international global scene leaves us alone and our girls can walk topless outside legally in most provinces!

Oh did I mention our microbreweries make some of the best beer in the world! I could also go on about Whisky, but wont.

Like Terrence and Phillip said: "Blame Canada", for being better than every other country in the world!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

That'd be awesome if you didn't have winter lol.

new topics

top topics

join