It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milkingtheherd.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Searched to see if anyone else posted about this site and I wasn't sure what thread to post this under, so if it is in the wrong forum, then please move it! Thanx!

Anywho, one of my friends just emailed me this site. It has a bunch of different articles about things going on with the world, well mainly the US. It is about articles exposing the NWO and other stuff too. Not sure if anyone else checked it out, but thought I would pass it along to everyone else here. Please don't jump on me for it if this site has been discussed or whatnot. Just passing along what I was sent! Hope you all enjoy!

Milking the herd

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My newly retired step-dad actually just sent me this site. He's just recently started waking up, saying he now, after 30 years of working for the DOD, feels like he's back in kindergarten. It was hard for me in my early twenty's, I can only imagine what he must feel.

Anyways, the page he referred me to was on media and education. I strongly encourage anyone and everyone to at least read that page. It also references the documentary "The Century of the Self" which explains the origin and meaning of "the herd". Very intriguing stuff on how the media has influenced us to confuse needs with desires.

Seems like a good site that pieces together various info in a well-organized manner. Worth checking out and bookmarking.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thanx for your reply! I only got to scan through the site so far. The guy who sent it to me was a person who was in the military and shocked at alot of the stuff going on. He is actually one of the people who got me to wake up. I am in my late 20's and am glad to wake up to this now, but wish I had sooner.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Now that is an interesting website. I love it, I want to read through all of it, but it lags my computer hardcore with all that animation on one page... I can't even scroll..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

I saved the link to check it out further. It looks like there is a ton of information there. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join