It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why 'The Professional Left' Hates the Tea Party

page: 13
33
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


So where do you get your news? from Castro's News Network aka CNN? Obama's news network aka MSNBC?


Why do you ask where I get my news from? Is that going to prove the claim that FOX is accurate in any way?


Any other leftist anti-American news source?...

We could show how much the left media lies, and those who follow the left media love to believe such lies...



I guess you settled that then, huh.


Nice how you asked where I got my news, gave your own answer, then attacked it. Masterful!




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
We could show how much the left media lies, and those who follow the left media love to believe such lies...


Please place your dinero where your boca exists.




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks to KK for this disturbing yet far to accurate portrayal of one of the most insidious characteristics of the people claiming affiliation to said "party" or however we are phrasing it lately.

One the the biggest things that turns me away from TEA party types is this intellectually backward, rhetorical, empty, passive - agressive, NOISE.

Originally posted by kinda kurious



One the the biggest things that turns me away from TEA party types is this intellectually backward, rhetorical, empty, passive - agressive, NOISE.



Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


So where do you get your news? from Castro's News Network aka CNN? Obama's news network aka MSNBC?

Any other leftist anti-American news source?...

We could show how much the left media lies, and those who follow the left media love to believe such lies...



All sounds alike after awhile and any intended message has long since been lost.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Why do you ask where I get my news from? Is that going to prove the claim that FOX is accurate in any way?


Wow, so now you want to claim Fox news is not accurate at all?...




Originally posted by Sinnthia

I guess you settled that then, huh.


Nice how you asked where I got my news, gave your own answer, then attacked it. Masterful!


I asked because you are a new member and the first thread you made was to attack Republicans, and now you come here and started ranting again about Fox News.

Unfortunately these days news channels present news with their own views because the media has become politicized.

I barely watch any news, but I rather watch Fox News, than to watch the news source that was an idea given to Ted Turner by the communist dictator castro, or any of the other leftist websites which plague American tvs these days as people like you are desensitized and indoctrinated into believing the lies of the left...



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Please place your dinero where your boca exists.


wow...so you actually think the left news media hasn't exagerated, distorted news and even lied?...


www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.24thstate.com...

And there are dozens, upon dozens of other topics where they mislead, distort, and even lie. But that is to be expected from the media whose owner is not only a leftist but an admirer of socialist/communist dictators such as castro. Not to mention the fact that even Ted Turner admitted that CNN International was an idea given to him by castro...


I thank you very much for being here tonight. Let me also thank Fidel Castro. In the earliest days of CNN, when CNN was meant to be seen only in the United States, the enterprising Fidel Castro was pirating and watching CNN in Cuba. Fidel was intrigued by CNN. He wanted to meet the person responsible. So Ted Turner, who at that point had never traveled to a Communist country or knowingly met a Communist, [went to Havana]. It was big deal for Ted and during the discussions Castro suggested that CNN be made available to the entire world. In fact it was that seed, that idea that grew into CNN International, which is now seen in every country and territory on the planet.
...

www.nieman.harvard.edu...

And the lie that he never had met a communist before this?...



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Wow, so now you want to claim Fox news is not accurate at all?...


Not at all. I am sure that they report things that are true from time to time. They also willingly report falsehoods. Does one wash away the other and if so, does that not negate it all?



Originally posted by Sinnthia
I asked because you are a new member and the first thread you made was to attack Republicans, and now you come here and started ranting again about Fox News.


The only thread I made was about someone dying because they were refused an organ transplant by a Republican death panel. Organ donation is a topic dear to my heart. Had it been a Democrat, the thread would still have existed and failed just the same. What does that have to do with where I get my news and further the accuracy of FOX as a news orginization? How far do these goal posts get?


Unfortunately these days news channels present news with their own views because the media has become politicized.


Really? What are commercials for? What is the difference between cable and OTA? How does the FCC figure in? Who tracks accuracy? How do they make it look like superman is flying? Why does MTV not show any music? What is the appeal of David Caruso? Learn me. Learn me good.


I barely watch any news, but I rather watch Fox News, than to watch the news source that was an idea given to Ted Turner by the communist dictator castro, or any of the other leftist websites which plague American tvs these days as people like you are desensitized and indoctrinated into believing the lies of the left...


I guess watching FOX because it was not founded by Turner makes way more sense than just looking for accurate news.
If that logic works for you, I think we have about reached the summit of productive discussion here.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Since THIS thread is about the PROFESSIONAL LEFT, I have just one thing to ask, WHO is the journOlist?


Anyway, let us go fuuuuurther and ask a question, when a source of information ADMITS that they have an agenda and cannot be trusted, do you think that just MAYBE it is time to throw them to the curb?

I give you THIS-New York Times ADMITS it is a propaganda outlet

Anyway, I am sure that the AP news, which most of the government controlled apparatchik is getting pretty obvious in it's propaganda nature.

But hey, some are still reading it. RIGHT?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Since THIS thread is about the PROFESSIONAL LEFT, I have just one thing to ask, WHO is the journOlist?


Anyway, let us go fuuuuurther and ask a question, when a source of information ADMITS that they have an agenda and cannot be trusted, do you think that just MAYBE it is time to throw them to the curb?

I give you THIS-New York Times ADMITS it is a propaganda outlet

Anyway, I am sure that the AP news, which most of the government controlled apparatchik is getting pretty obvious in it's propaganda nature.

But hey, some are still reading it. RIGHT?



Sure - I am sure now you are going to stop watch FOX


They are Fair and Balanced (like a charbroiled basketball)


I would LOVE to start a real news outlet -

REAL news - the problem is when opinion comes into the equation



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Not at all. I am sure that they report things that are true from time to time. They also willingly report falsehoods. Does one wash away the other and if so, does that not negate it all?


Unless you can prove that they lie most of the time you are making false claims which in itself is lying...



Originally posted by Sinnthia
The only thread I made was about someone dying because they were refused an organ transplant by a Republican death panel. Organ donation is a topic dear to my heart. Had it been a Democrat, the thread would still have existed and failed just the same. What does that have to do with where I get my news and further the accuracy of FOX as a news orginization? How far do these goal posts get?


Perhaps you haven't heard but unfortunately there is a worldwide economic crisis...
There are budget cuts on healthcare ALL OVER THE WORLD, but you decided to "distort this" and blame "Republicans". You should be working for CNN, if you don't do so already...


Originally posted by Sinnthia
Really? What are commercials for? What is the difference between cable and OTA? How does the FCC figure in? Who tracks accuracy? How do they make it look like superman is flying? Why does MTV not show any music? What is the appeal of David Caruso? Learn me. Learn me good.


Is there any point in the incoherent rambling you wrote above?... I do not support any news source lying, but I also know that because of their political bias news sources will present news with that political bias, and to someone with leftist ideas most of Fox News reports would appear to be lies, but in reality most are not lies



Originally posted by Sinnthia
I guess watching FOX because it was not founded by Turner makes way more sense than just looking for accurate news.
If that logic works for you, I think we have about reached the summit of productive discussion here.


... I watch Fox News because there is no constant anti-american agenda... I rather watch Fox News because if I change the channel to CNN, or MSNBC, or any other leftist channel they are always trying to push their own political leftist agendas including weapon control/disarmament of American people, they try to keep pushing the Anthropogenic Global Warming scam, etc, etc, etc...



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Janky, FOX I swear is using half of what they distribute from here on ATS.

They do not cover ANYTHING that has not been covered here already. Except for maybe BECK, he of course makes YOUR head and every other LIBERAL's head explode.

Seems he is either using my stuff or he has the same theories I do.............Hmmmm so you can continue to attack me, or him, it does not matter.

All you have to do is prove me or him wrong.

HEY, by the WAY, he used my argument yesterday on the air. I am glad someone is listening to my rants and making them national.

I am referring to the facts of the study that showed that 25% of the country is a bunch of followers. I said on his site that I believed that the guy was correct. They were attempting to use it against the Tea Partiers saying that we were a group that needed a leader. hmmmmm, I said that seems an awful lot like what the socialists sound like. Especially since the Tea Partiers are basically calling for individualism and individual responsibility.

I wish he would at LEAST tell everyone where he got his ideas.

Anyway, I will bring the system down, and I will mold it in my image........


Yes, it is called a theory or what some call a..........................

Whatever, if he keeps following my beliefs, I could care less who gets the attention. # happens.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
... I watch Fox News because there is no constant anti-american agenda...


I watch C SPAN for the very same reason.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


EASY NOW, you are NOT supposed to listen directly to you representatives, you are supposed to listen to them through filters!



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
This is a strange op to say the least.

It was the professional left that fought for the rights of factory workers who were made to work over 16 hours a day

It was the professional left that eliminated child labor where children in factories were worked like animals


It was the professional left who fought for social security for the average people in America


It was the professional left that fought for union rights where wages in factories were determined by the employer and had no limits of fairness or decency only the bottom line counted

It was the professional left who makes it so workers in the US aren’t treated like those in China and Mexico

It was the professional left that always calls for free universal health care something that all modern civilized societies have but in America


It was the professional left who fought against the lynching of black people in the south in the Jim-Crow era

It was the professional left who fought against Jim-crow laws in the south that separated races and excluded black people from many public and private facilities.

It was the professional left that fought against southern Jim-crow laws in the south that made black people sit in the back of buses so white people could ride comfortably in the front

It was the professional left that first talked about anti-pollution laws that might assist in saving our ruined rivers and environment

It was the professional left who fought for woman’s rights where our mothers, wives and sisters now may have at least salary parity on the job

I could go on and on and on and on.
Indeed it is and was only the professional left that caused any progress in this country of the development of the human condition of Americans

Imagine if we didn’t have what the professional left did for this country

One might ask what the professional right-wing ever did for America but try to stop progress for ordinary Americans as they always are on the side of the rich and powerful against the interest of the common man.
The professional left is not perfect because progressives are just human beings, who ideally just want peace and justice for all and struggle against the status quo who want to keep for themselves the resources they have often arrogated unjustly to themselves and excludes others.

Granted any organize movements may become ossified and too doctrinaire over time but the essence of its ideals are what drives the engine of human progress and justice for all human beings.




edit on 16-1-2011 by inforeal because: added material



This post could be considered the definition of "Disinformatzia".



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


I watch C-span from time to time as well, but they don't cover news, and more importantly you think they are not telling you their own biased version of events?...


A lot of times I put C-span and have to change immediately because people push their agendas and bias can clearly be seen many times...

If I remember well it was in C-Span that for example Barbara Boxer proclaimed to all Americans that no real communist regime exists anymore on the planet... Despite millions of people living under communist/socialist dictatorships...



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


EASY NOW, you are NOT supposed to listen directly to you representatives, you are supposed to listen to them through filters!


That is hilarious to hear YOU of all people say that.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


If I remember well it was in C-Span that for example Barbara Boxer proclaimed to all Americans that no real communist regime exists anymore on the planet... Despite millions of people living under communist/socialist dictatorships...


Where? Maybe Cuba?

China, the worlds largest "Commie" country, is more a mix of capitalism/communism. I cant think of another large communist country offhand.

Where does actual, strict, Marxist Communism exist on earth? Like I said, not even Cuba fits that definition.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtncharlie

This post could be considered the definition of "Disinformatzia".


Proof? Sources? Or just ""Cuz I said so, n I got a gun!"



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


I watch C-span from time to time as well, but they don't cover news, and more importantly you think they are not telling you their own biased version of events?...


A lot of times I put C-span and have to change immediately because people push their agendas and bias can clearly be seen many times...

If I remember well it was in C-Span that for example Barbara Boxer proclaimed to all Americans that no real communist regime exists anymore on the planet... Despite millions of people living under communist/socialist dictatorships...


With respect, that seems strange. The overwhelming majority of what they carry are politicians in their own words, no filters. Inasmuch as witnessing the political process in action isn't very entertaining, it does have a way off keeping them honest.

Seriously, the only "slant" I hear are from the callers. And the phone lines are categorized Democrat, Republican and Independent. At least the callers are mostly truthful about their affiliation. I don't recall ANYONE ever stating they thought C SPAN was biased.

Not exactly Radio and TV Marti. (Just for youski)



edit on 19-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich
 


They simply just don't understand what hte Tea Party is all about. I do not support any party really but there are some parties I support more than others. Any party that represents a commitment to uphoilding our inalienable rights and the constitution of the united states is a party I can support at least moreso than I would be willing to support others....



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The "professional left"(the Democratic Party, and their minions, NAACP, CPUSA, ISO, La Raza, etc) hate the Tea Party because it is against their anti-white pro-socialism agendas. That's why they control the MSM, and educational systems and run biased politicians to control or edge the mentality to leftism, and the Tea Party is opposite to what they want.




top topics



 
33
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

log in

join