It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navajo Prophecy: July 7 2012 - Pole Shift - Cropcircles Agree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
If you are basing your connection thru this there is a problem.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Hopi have disavowed Robert Morning Sky as being representitive of their knowledge of Hopi Prophecy, and I'm guessing they would know.

www.newagefraud.org...

I would love to connect the crop circles to a NA Prophecy, but I haven't found a legit source yet.

I'm not basing anything on anything. I was talking about crop circles, we got a little side-tracked, you were looking for answers, and I thought those links might be able to help you out, I haven't read them nor are they of vital interest to me - you're on your own.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My apologies, I had you mixed up with the original poster.
so embarassing!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The issue is that the "thingies" you refer to are not restricted to crop circles. Those that think that is true have been duped. There are always the foolish that cannot understand this simple issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

So you can't explain the growths that are found on the bent part of the crops in all the ET crop circles? Just checking.

Had to star ya...an guessing you won't get an answer!

Just in case you missed the issue - obviously you did - the natural response of plants to injury is seen in bent grasses. Yes, plants do react to injury.

The crop circle angle is known as a red herring.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thanks! I have to hand it to him though, he has answered I think almost every other single thing I've thrown at him - so a definite "A" for effort, even though someday he'll realize he's playing for the wrong side.

Just because I've been busy overthrowing a small nation does not mean I can't respond to the inane fairy tale of crop circles.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So some pinhead's blog is evidence?

Pole shifts are baloney
Crop circles are installation art
The Navajo prophecy is modern

Realted? Not at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join