It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navajo Prophecy: July 7 2012 - Pole Shift - Cropcircles Agree

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I sugest you do your own research on what ancient texts say about planets..
I'm not here to do it for you..

Ah, the old "Do your research to support my claim, else I'll belittle you for not doing research" trick. Are you seriously telling me you won't/can't name one unambiguous example of a post-telescope discovery being referenced by a pre-telescope author? If what you say is actually true, I really have no explanation for your reluctance, other than to suspect that your "evidence" is more easily asserted than produced.

But this?

Pluto being relegated to dwarf planet was perfectly consistent with the new definition established by the IAU, which was implemented specifically to address inconsistencies in the arbitrary qualifications leading up to the change.

Only proves my point....

If you want to pat yourself on the back, while ignoring most of what I've written, color me unimpressed but also unsurprised.

"Whether the ancient authors had a definition of 'planet' that differs from ours, while not irrelevant by any stretch, is ancillary to this point."
"My response to you, as already explained, entailed a request for evidence as to whether a given civilization had the means to distinguish planets from stars, in some way other than their mere apparent motion relative to the fixed stars (hence the Greek 'wandering star'). I'd also like to know what method or mechanism allowed these people, prior to the telescope, to allegedly know about these bodies."

I think you've made it clear that you're happy to make claims, but not so happy to defend them. Either that, or you're operating under the bizarre belief that making a claim is the same as defending it, which is equally unfortunate.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It might come May 21, 2011...altho this date will most likely be the new madrid fault slipping big time.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Why do suppose that the New Madrid fault might slip sometime soon? Is there some indication that this could happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

it doesn't have to be skylab at all, I used it as an example of a dwelling that has fallen from the heavens, choose anything you like, but so far skylab has fits as it was a dwelling in the heavens which fell to earth

dwell·ing
 –noun
a building or place of shelter to live in; place of residence; abode; home.

dont think the hindenberg was a dwelling by definition

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Didn't the crew live in the Hindenberg as the crew lived in skylab?

It just seems to me that there is an effort to force events into these rather vague items of the Hopi prophecy. The worst case has to be the notion that comet Holmes was the blue kachina. Another issue is the US slant many people seem to have. There is also the my generation tendency as well.

As long as people are going to twist and mangle events to fit this prophecy we might as well open up the possibilities to non-US, non-recent history events such as Mir and the Hindenberg.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I really wanted to get into this thread/discussion, I am very interested in phophecy, Navajo phophcy is a very enticing subject, but then I saw the words 'cropcircles'. It is like saying 'true, true, true, fake'. IMO. Crop cirlces are only there to make money selling aerial views and walking tours to them. They are a business, not a fact. So many people have come forward and told their truth about making them. But the supposed 'mystery' of them keeps some thinking it is true, that aliens come here to earth, to draw in the wheat fields. This is all they do, draw mysterious pictures and leave and go back to their world, no matter what technology it takes to travel here, and back to their own planet, that technology is no good when they get here, all they can do is swirl some wheat around. Yes that is sarcasm. I tend to think that an intelligent alien life form, and it would take intelligence to come to earth, could come up with a better way of communicating a dire message. And that they would do it everywhere, not in the same area of england over and over.

Space cadet, IMO and after research,

1) they are found all over the world, with many being made on different continents at the same time
2) they have been found for hundreds of years, way before there was tourism or aerial flights
3) just because a bunch of knuckleheads decide to fake something does not mean the rest are not real

Sightings of UFOs have been reported and painted for more than 500 years. It all didn't start with Roswell, although many skeptics like to pretend it did. Look at Da Vinci's art, and other artists from several hundred years ago, especially religious themed paintings. The info/evidence/proof is out there, if you look in the right places. Also, it helps immensely to have a few experiences of your own, then you KNOW it's real!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eg175
what??? how could ashes fall from the sky and how could it make the land burn and the oceans boil

I think it said a "container of ashes," and I think it could refer to an H-bomb - it explodes, leaving a radioactive dustcloud mushrooming upwards and causing radiation burn casualties by the thousands

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchalien
A sudden poleshift? That sounds bad. It could be possible if the solar flare packs enough punch i think. In the past the poles have shifted numerous times but on a gradual basis, not sudden. I don't know what the effects would be if the poles shifted instantly. Have to research that

Phunny that you should mention that, because as we speak ( or I write and you read) sunspot 1515 in all of it's massive glory is pointed directly at our dear planet. There have alread been 12 class M solar flairs and coronal mass ejections in the past 24 hours . (see Solarwatcher.net) The last flair and CME is due to stike Earth on 7-8-2012. A whole lot of big Cosmic Sh$t is comin down, so relax, chill and go with the flow, it is all good. Keep your energy positive and high, think about what kind of world you want to live in. No fear. No fear.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
And remember...it's just a ride.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

1) they are found all over the world, with many being made on different continents at the same time
2) they have been found for hundreds of years, way before there was tourism or aerial flights
3) just because a bunch of knuckleheads decide to fake something does not mean the rest are not real

Sightings of UFOs have been reported and painted for more than 500 years. It all didn't start with Roswell, although many skeptics like to pretend it did. Look at Da Vinci's art, and other artists from several hundred years ago, especially religious themed paintings. The info/evidence/proof is out there, if you look in the right places. Also, it helps immensely to have a few experiences of your own, then you KNOW it's real!

1. Crop circles are installation art that are made by many different groups
2. Crop circles have not been found for centuries. The inclusion of the mowing devil tale is wrong since it involved cutting of the plants.
3. I agree to a point. People have always made crop circles. Just because some have known artists does not mean that the others are not made by people.

It is completely false that painters added UFOs to their art. Those claims are made by people knowingly lying about the art. The so-called UFOs are often depictions of the Sun and Moon. Although there are other misrepresentations of the art by charlatans such as Von Daniken.

My personal experience is that people dupe themselves. I have been shown UFOs in the sky. I could see from the motion of the light in the sky that it was a circumpolar satellite. Despite being able to predict when the light would disappear, i.e. passing into Earth's shadow, the UFO believers that night continued to believe they had seen a real UFO. Their lack of understanding of simple issues combined with very closed minds allowed them to continue their fantasies that evening.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Can humans also "grow" the stalks at the bending location, an attribute of all non-T. human crop circles?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

That's just another fraud perpetrated by those duping others that crop circles have a non-human origin.

I find it pretty funny how crop circle enthusiasts pretend to be scientific. From the earliest days of when the ding dongs watching fields were jerked around by crop circle makers to now there are those pretending to be scientific about it.

Remember the original bone heads getting money to watch fields with all of their "toys" such as IR cameras? The crop circle pranksters would sneak up behind the goofs and make crop circles. Then the so-called scientific crews would yack about how they had been so close to capturing the event. They were indignant when the pranksters revealed how they had jerked around the so-called researchers. The researchers denied that people could have done it. How funny it was when the researchers finally went home with egg on their faces.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Forget the hyperbole. How do you explain the sections of new growth that are found on all the stalks of the crops used to make the genuine ET crop circles?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So you like being duped by these fake researchers that make these false claims that this only happens in what they claim are "genuine" crop circles?

All crop circles are genuine installation art by humans. So drop the baloney claim that some crop circles are genuine and others are not.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So you like being duped by these fake researchers that make these false claims that this only happens in what they claim are "genuine" crop circles?

All crop circles are genuine installation art by humans. So drop the baloney claim that some crop circles are genuine and others are not.

So you can't explain the growths that are found on the bent part of the crops in all the ET crop circles? Just checking.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So you can't explain the growths that are found on the bent part of the crops in all the ET crop circles? Just checking.

Had to star ya...an guessing you won't get an answer!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78

Had to star ya...an guessing you won't get an answer!

Thanks! I have to hand it to him though, he has answered I think almost every other single thing I've thrown at him - so a definite "A" for effort, even though someday he'll realize he's playing for the wrong side...........

edit on 7-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What I can't figure is how Crop Circles are connected to the Hopi Prophecy?
I feel so violated!
Good news is the thread wasn't 55 pgs or anything, yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
What I can't figure is how Crop Circles are connected to the Hopi Prophecy?
I feel so violated!
Good news is the thread wasn't 55 pgs or anything, yet.

You might find the answer in here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Or try their search function:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If you are basing your connection thru this there is a problem.

The Hopi have disavowed Robert Morning Sky as being representitive of their knowledge of Hopi Prophecy, and I'm guessing they would know.

www.newagefraud.org...

I would love to connect the crop circles to a NA Prophecy, but I haven't found a legit source yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join