It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson shooting victim arrested at taping of ABC-TV special for death threat...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Tucson shooting victim arrested at taping of ABC-TV special for death threat... But, I thought only right wingers did this stuff. I wonder how the left will spin this into Palins fault as well. Apparently in the lefties world, when someone says something you don't like, you just take thier picture and yell your dead, in front of everybody.................thoughts anyone?

www.kgun9.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
already a thread here about this ..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Breaking news threads are allowed
Didn't see you had one until I already posted.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

this is the second time you posted thisthread , you did it again because i told people it was already covered , sad lol want to try a 3rd time?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Actually , I posted them both in a row, chec the times. Before, you commented on mine, don't like it, contact a mod, I apologized the first time, get over yourself, or is this your only life?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

seems to be ur only life, reposting after you was told it was already threaded.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I posted both right after each other, before I got a response from you noob. Check the times. Yours didn't come up on a search becasue of the title.......um, maybe use the one that goes with the artice next time.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Since you asked, my thoughts are that if I had recently been shot and someone told me I shouldn't talk about gun control laws (by a Tea Party leader no less), I'd probably say something nasty too.

I am only replying to satisfy your request for thoughts, no "spin" from me, just my .02¢

edit on 15-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hey Junior Mod. ATS is a big place and its not uncommon for a story to end up in multiple forums. Chill out, move on and don't take it personally. It happens all the time. Its not a competition.
ETA:

Apparently, Fuller, the man arrested, is no stranger to getting people riled up.

Fuller, age 63, is a political operative who specializes in gathering petitions for ballot initiatives. Before the program began, he passed out business cards to people sitting around him that read:
"Signatures
"Expediting Initiatives since 2006
"J. Eric Fuller
"Political Circulator."

From OP source
www.kgun9.com...

Is it just me, or does anyone see a touch of irony in this the call letters for the news station running the story?
edit on 15-1-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join