It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazyness is spreading!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Common Good
What in the heck is wrong with people these days?
Dont they have any respect for anything?
Turning a memorial into a michael jackson concert, and now this.

Interesting choice of celebrities.

Uhmm, I think we get your point. (bias)

Oh you caught onto that did you?

You are faster than some of the others.(sarcasm)

Im sorry, lets leave MJ out of this.

How about..
"Turning a memorial into a Beyonce concert".
Does that work well enough for you ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

How about we stick to facts.

It was a Memorial Service for the slain 9 year old victim of the AZ massacre.......Christina Green.

Kindly refrain from disparaging her memory any further. Mkay?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Oh spare me the crap.

you want to argue about something about what I said, thats fine, but at least have a point instead of trying to make me feel bad because I am calling out the deuche bag makng death threats.

If you have nothing of value to add other than this lame attempt at trying to make me feel bad for using the words "MJ" and memorial in the same sentence, then I am done here.

Maybe you should get your peoples together and try to figure out how to properly act at a memorial or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

If you have nothing of value to add other than this lame attempt at trying to make me feel bad for using the words "MJ" and memorial in the same sentence, then I am done here.

Congratulations, you are making a wise choice.

Hope your sheets are pressed and you're not late for your meeting.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

excuse me?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I don't believe that someone with a mentally ill condition can be labeled left or right. I believe this guy is under a great deal of stress being a survivor at the hands of a really deranged human being.

He's probably harboring some guilt himself because he survived the shooting spree last weekend. My sister-in-law and her husband are both liberals. Her husband's parents are both conservative. They all work in the medical profession. They're all really wonderful people.

The practice of labeling someone either left or right when an individual commits such horrendous crimes only divides the nation further.

edit on 15/1/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

And yes, maybe some type of survivors guilt. But, how odd is it also that he would walk himself to his car and drive to the hospital on his own, after being shot and witnessing the tragedy? Is that some sort of natural response or something? That just struck me as a little weird. Would anybody here do the same thing? I think I would hang out and at least wait for Medical attention, or just wait for things to calm down. I don't know what all really went on that day though so, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I read the entire story at the link, and wow, that is actually crazy!

The climate of political anger between the two sides is really starting to heat up.

The only two legitimate sides in the case of Jared Lee Loughner are the Truth and societal lies.

My website has an excellent essay of word definition manipulations as societal brainwashing, as well as one on Jared himself.

These essays will reveal what Jared was about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join