It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Loughner's Past Girlfriend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Loyalty and fidelity are things of the past. Most people i have met in the recent years think friends are for what they are good for you for.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"I think he's trying to get sent to a psych ward because he doesn't want to go to jail because he didn't die like he wanted to."

"I don't think he's mentally ill at all. I think he's honestly, I think he's faking everything. I think he's planned it, planned for sometime."

This b!tch is a snitch LOL.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Does anybody know anything about a search warrant for the home? I'm sure they've done one by now, to get his computer, at least.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Loyalty and fidelity are things of the past. Most people i have met in the recent years think friends are for what they are good for you for.

not so, these are personal/individual choices, though I agree that most have become like that

It's as if the national symbol, the Eagle, was traded in for the Vulture. Soon to be traded in for the Junkie.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I doubt anyone in uk or usa is not under electronic mind control, so he was right in that assertion.

No one should do anything, but explain what the gov does to people, no violence. The gov and polcie want violence, and both left and right want it, as you americans are obsessed with it.

But his assertion that the gov is big is right, any politician says the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
Interesting how the people in his life
his "friend" , his girl"friend" are so quick to throw him to the lions.

talk about loyalty/fidelity.

Shows you you should not have interest in relationships as they are really false, as people do not care for people at all, just what they can get. I assume this woman also is getting paid for her interviews, and probably all the info is wrong, and the media will spin her words into a tirade against some group of people.

How many murderers are in the police, do we call them right wingers, no.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The gov and polcie want violence, and both left and right want it, as you americans are obsessed with it.

That's not very nice, Andy. Not all Americans want violence.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I think he's playing everything.

Classic psychopath behaviour.

quote]Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

"I don't think he's mentally ill at all. I think he's honestly, I think he's faking everything. I think he's planned it, planned for sometime."
"When you saw him 3 or 4 months ago, what was it like then?" KGUN9 asked. "It was like staring into somebody you didn't know," Figueroa commented.
"He didn't care about anything. He kind of had attitude that it didn't matter, that nothing mattered. There was nothing behind his eyes, is that what you're saying? It was like staring into someone soulless basically."
"Did you see a noticeable decline? Was he much more "normal" in high school than 3 or 4 months ago?" KGUN9 asked. "Yeah, he was different. He had common decency. He had a big heart, but I don't know what happened. I really don't know because he was not the person I knew. I knew he had problems but never thought it would escalate to something like this," concluded Figueroa.

Well dear, that depends on your definition of sociopathology. Clearly, they are not like most people and it's probably fair to say that their mindest can be classed as an 'illness' but unlike many other mental conditions, they are born like that and there is no 'cure'. Only the psychopath knows he or she is 'different', since emotion is alien to them. So they fake it. To fit in.

Of course nothing mattered to him. He was a psychopath. All that reall mattered was him.

Any veil of normality or normal behaviour is faked by a psychopath. And hate to break it to you but, he had no heart. Again. Faked.

Someone needs to hand this girl a copy of 'Sociopathology for Beginners'. It will stand her in good stead in this world.
edit on 16-1-2011 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
"I think he's trying to get sent to a psych ward because he doesn't want to go to jail because he didn't die like he wanted to."

This b!tch is a snitch LOL.

What's wrong with that?

If the world were full of people who were honest and spoke the truth it would be a hell of a lot better place in which to live.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

If people where all honest, you would not talk to people much as most of the conversations are just garbage lies and more lies.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
Interesting how the people in his life
his "friend" , his girl"friend" are so quick to throw him to the lions.

talk about loyalty/fidelity.

Actually I saw an interview with his first girlfriend named Kelsey Hawkes.
She knew him 6 years ago I think and her story is totally different to the latest girlfriends one.
Apparently back then, he has friends and was pretty sociable.He sounds like a totally different person back then, they way she describes him.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

This is interesting. This girlfriend was permitted to come inside the home, while the more recent girlfriend was not.

I am going to make a conjecture.

The peak age of onset of schizophrenia in men is between age 15 and 25. Onset before the age of 10, or after the age of 50 occurs, but is extremely rare. (I wonder about the "before 10" statistic however, because I see many children who have been diagnosed with childhood schizophrenia.) Anyway, on with my conjecture.

My theory is that he falls within this typical age range for the development of this major mental illness.

In not permitting the more recent girlfriend into the home, the parents were if fact reacting to their son's behaviors. Perhaps Jared had made the home chaotic. Perhaps they were hiding the way their son lived. Perhaps they in some way were trying to protect Ashley. Perhaps he was abusing them, and they were ashamed.

Someone mentioned seeing the mother buy a 30-pack of beer at the grocery. Maybe the parents were self-medicating to try to cope with their son's acting out behaviors at home.

In any case, hopefully now his issues will be identified and treated.

Thanks for the vid.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Someone mentioned seeing the mother buy a 30-pack of beer at the grocery. Maybe the parents were self-medicating to try to cope with their son's acting out behaviors at home.

Yep thats strange isn't it, people buying alcohol, lol.

The problem with all this is the media can go through everything, and the usa gov can go through all his memories to find anything leading to this.

Where did the seed come from?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Thanks for the video
and the exception

so whatever changed him happened pretty recently within these last 6 yrs
so an organic/genetic problem coming to fore hypothesis
or the MKULTRA/somebody programmed him hypothesis increases in probability

back in the late '80's me and some of my buddies where pretty high one night and some creepy looking guy with a corduroy jacket came up to us and started a conversation that began to take on religious/Jesus overtones

suddenly i stood up and told him to shut up and leave

he starts with "but Jesus and .."
"I told you to stop this sh--. it's got nothing at all to do with Jesus: you know we're high, and are taking advantage of that to reprogram us"
the look on his face made it quite clear that I was correct and had caught him out.

maaann! the way he scurried away like a cockroach.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Where did the seed come from?

The etiology of schizophrenia is still being studied and is varied and profoundly complicated.

It does appear to have a genetic link in some cases, but other theories abound. Some physicians even think it's a virus.

Some other factors that might be relevant in causation:

Biological factors including the dopamine hypothesis, problems with neurotransmitters, neuropathology, psychoimmunology (infectious causation); psychoendocrinology (hormonal abberations); and of course genetics.

There are also theories related to psychosocial factors including the individual, the family, and other social theories.

So where is the seed? Good question, Andy. It's one many of us want to know.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
I think he just let all these conspiracy's get into his head. You know how these sites are, so many theories non-stop threads about the government controlling us and lieing about everything. He might of had some disorders which probably didn't help the paranoia.

I get the same impression. Rather than ingesting it all and sifting throught the BS are taking away a bit of valuable info on each theory or story, he seems to have swalloed all of it with pickle on the side. I suppose he is very impressionable and he believes most everything he reads.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If people where all honest, you would not talk to people much as most of the conversations are just garbage lies and more lies.

very astute little insight into human nature there Andy
just goes to show your not nuts, just Wyrrd [not a mispelling], mate

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

excuse me, but aren't you repeating the MSM interpretation of all this?
try and see the irony here re your statements and the poster you are replying to.
edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Ridiculous!!

I would actually talk to people a LOT more since I would know that what I was getting from them would be honesty and the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join