It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 girls pregnant at once in 1 high school.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Right, because they are probably old enough to get jobs and support the babies. If they are not old enough to take care of the babies, and the parents don't feel like adopting them... Then put them up for adoption.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What makes this interesting is we have to pay for this #.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Its about the quality of the parents and what they may raise. This is going to get increasingly worse unless some serious action is taken.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think that news reporter needs to get a better source than a sixteen year old mother, how does this qualify her to know how many girls are currently pregnant? There are supposedly 450 female students at the school.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm sure I'll be scolded for this, but here goes... I'm in the Memphis area and there are so many children who don't even know where they'll sleep tonight, if there will be food, or if anyone will be there to care for them. For a lot of them, school breakfast and lunch is all they will have that day. Many times they will turn to whomever will help and make them feel secure, if only temporarily. Please keep in mind the comforts we all enjoy, be they varied and even simple, can be luxuries to some of these students.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
we seriously need some population control and a license requirement to birth.
edit on 15-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

Lol what part of the goverment are you in, thinking this isn't a bad idea at all?
Yeah, get a permit to get a baby.
This isn't China.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

read the post above yours. im sorry it sounds harsh, but times do change... its not to much to ask for that a father can work and a mother know how to be a responsible parent. personally i think China's boom is because they slowed population growth and allowed society time to catch up and improve around it.
edit on 15-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
criminal investigation should be used to find the fathers of teen pregnancy and child support secured

It will be. Child Support powers are very broad. Whoever raises the kids will be entitled to child support from BOTH parents! If the mother raises the kids, the biological father will be liable, if a grandparent or fosterparent raises the kids, both parents will have to pay. If there is any public assistance, it will add up as a balance until somebody eventually has to pay it back.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't know what's wrong with these girls. When I was in high school, a mere 10 years ago, pregnancy was the absolute worst thing of all horrible things that could happen to you. We had zero preggos in my school, of course my school also had a policy of once you show you gotta go, which meant once your belly popped you were off to night school. I know there two two or three abortions (that I know of who knows really) but my graduating class had just over a 1000, and there were zero pregnant girls on our stage.

There was a case of this not too long ago, and a lifetime movie, those girls were using anyone random guys at school, there were a few who used homeless men. Their goal was to get pregnant and to get pregnant all together, which makes me wonder if a similar pact was made at this school, or if it is just further proof of the demoralization and downfall of our society.

I suggest they tighten up that Bible belt, their pants seem to falling down.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, in my opinion, the "Family Values" Conservative types got exactly what they wanted.

Only using 'Conservative' in a descriptive sense here, not meant for all.

Maybe I should say - the Corporate Overlords who want us to Breed For The State.

Oh yes - they got exactly what they planned for, and wanted.

Step 1 : FORBID sex. "Abstinence Teaching". This makes sex all the more ATTRACTIVE.

Step 2: Load the media with TONS of sex.

Step 3: Keep FORBIDDING SEX while preaching Famblee Values. Forbid and demonize birth control and abortion also. Ups the 'danger appeal' while also upping live births.

Step 4: Glorify motherhood and plaster the media with this also. Celebs having kids, Teens having kids - which is FORBIDDEN! - yet - it seems to work out and actually looks pretty good......

Step 5: Wait for the Fresh Crops of Consumers and Cannon Fodder!

They got EXACTLY what they wanted. They wanted ALL people to screw like rabbits and produce more Consumers. For the teen - you use reverse psychology and appeal to its rebellious side.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
License to drive - Check
License to Sell Real Estate - Check
License to Carry a Gun - Check
License to Practice Law - Check
License to Practice Medicine - Check
License to Sell Milk to People - Check
License to etc. - Check

In all cases it may not be called a license per sey but there are so many things we do that are regulated, governed, directed, inspected or allowed to do only at the pleasure of the government. Yet…..

License to procreate - nope have at it, young, old, poor, stupid, even the mentally ill… (More on that latter.)

I'd wager the licensing of the former things (while important) to protect Americans from each other and undue harm or burden would never equal up to the absurd burden the lack of license to procreate has cost us over the years in pain, suffering (of the inocent children and the taxpayer) and in tax welfare money.

Hmmm, that does sound a little like Nazi eugenics there doesn't it?

Here’s where it gets really scary; there is a couple in our area (in their late 50’s) that have custody of not one but two, of their grandchildren who are - get this, the children of their daughter who is literally mentally retarded and her equally mentally retarded “husband”.

Yep they are married and everything – they are being “mainstreamed” I guess. They (the parents) evidently live in some kind of assisted living home in the next county over that the taxpayers probably pay for – the couple in question had their daughter sterilized after the second kid.

Why did they wait till after the second kid? They had to petition the court for the order do it since she is a ward of the state and in the time it took after the first one was born she got pregnant again. Abortion, evidently some religious choice for them?

Those poor grandkids are messed up genetically too, one obviously has downs and the other has a feeding tube, and all sorts of other medical issues.

Guess who pays for their medical care – the taxpayers that’s who; all Medicaide.

Of note is also that the couple in question is in their late 50’s and the grandkids are under both under 5.

Who will take care of these kid’s for the rest of their life – we will, the tax payers.

So while it may seem perhaps Nazi-esque or some Orwellian nightmare state program how long must we (Joe Citizen) suffer the burden of paying for these children and others like them?

Perhaps it’s not a totally bad idea the Chinese have; perhaps a simple age, means and stability threshold for a license for procreation.

I'd vote for that!

Did that story not scare you? If not listening to the intellectual dynamo who was the subject of the initial video should - no business having a kid for both age reasons and evident stupidity.

What kind of life is that poor little girl (the baby) going to have? I don’t know she may well be the second Barrack Obama for all I know; one thing I do know is that our taxes are going to pay for her medical care and a lot more in the future.

What else can we do?

I say If one does not pass income/stability/competency checks - automatic and forced abortion.

This has to be way cheaper than welfare for life for most of these unplanned and unwanted kids.

Perhaps even more humane in the long run; think of all the pain and suffering we'd save the children of the poor and stupid.

No living in the ghetto, no hard life, no ending up on drugs and having the cycle repeat itself over and over...

That humane intevrention along with our saved tax dollars, no WIC, no "head start" (which is like free babysitting basically) no Medicaid births etc... That savings would way more than pay for the mandatory Norplant and/or abortions.

I'd even go so far as to say if one serially abuses the abortion clause have forced sterilization for both the male and the female involved - just to be fair.

We cannot afford to continue down this road!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I certainly don't have the answers, but I suppose for me, just trying to help the kids and hope the next generation will learn from the previous ones mistakes.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
just new world order experimentation. you better learn to accept it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join