It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the reactions of the Chinese and the Russians if America is wiped off the map at this v

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Right now reading a book called without warning by a guy named birmingham. Basically the book shows what happens if America was wiped off the map. The results isn't pretty though because SHTF in the world. However one of the most surprising things is that the book did not mention anything about Russia,China,Korea,India, and Pakistan. What would be the reactions of these countries if America was wiped off the map?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The first thing Russia would do is take back Alasaka. They are still kicking themselves for giving it up

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Devastated ,who will buy all those quality Chinese products?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

what do you mean? we aren't actually buying things from china. they get nothing but IOU's.. one day they will start making stuff for themselves. since they won't see a cent from us after we infated and deprecriate our paper notes.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

To answer your question I heard that China has been expecting our fall so they could have a backup plan

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think if this was to happen there would be no map. The world powers could not get that good of a jump on us. We would launch everything we have. The whole world would be home to the micro-organisms, glowing green. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
China and Russia would quickly make a non-aggression pact ala ww2 nazi-soviet pact.

Both would quickly sieze the oppurtunity to invade neighboring lands.
China would rebuild the empire of the khans, the Golden Horde.
Russia would rebuild the Soviet WARSAW bloc.

Russia and the EU would be head to head over European/Mediteranian/Middle East territories.
And China and India would be head to head scrambling to gain control of Asia's resources and land.

There would be massive reshuffles in N and S America during this initial phase.

------There is my scenario for you. Enjoy.

edit on 15-1-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Considering the extensive economic ties to China, they would be most displeased, and it could severely cripple their own country and economy, and everything else to which our economy--and theirs--is tied. Not to mention all of the debt we owe China that would not get repaid. So they'd be screwed, more-or-less.

Russia might start to blossom once again though.

*shrug*

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Britain, the Vatican, and NATO would create a new U.S. or merely infiltrate South America, unite it as one then use it as its military arm but NATO would be the police of the world. The Latino community and South Americans would be fierce if trained by the British and French. I think the U.K. and continental Europe benefits greatly from the U.S. being the bully of the world.

Either that or Germany would take over the world by uniting Europe as one then going on a rampage to seize control of all U.S. bases, etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Right now reading a book called without warning by a guy named birmingham. Basically the book shows what happens if America was wiped off the map. The results isn't pretty though because SHTF in the world. However one of the most surprising things is that the book did not mention anything about Russia,China,Korea,India, and Pakistan. What would be the reactions of these countries if America was wiped off the map?

It's entirely impossible to wipe out any of the nuclear superpowers off the map; this means automatically the annihilation of mankind. Nuclear apocalypse, post war it won't be pretty anywhere around the globe. It's called nuclear deterrence I think and it has worked great so far.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'll give you a few spoilers though in the book it mention that the UK became a fascist dictatorship while France has religious riots so isn't the EU going deal with it's internal problems?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

some spoilers: The book talks about some magically wave of energy slamming the continental US leaving only Gitmo, some parts of Washington state, Hawaii, and Alaska as the only remaining remnant of the US
edit on 15-1-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I think if this was to happen there would be no map. The world powers could not get that good of a jump on us. We would launch everything we have. The whole world would be home to the micro-organisms, glowing green. Just my opinion.

What makes you think Obama would launch anything?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Considering the extensive economic ties to China, they would be most displeased, and it could severely cripple their own country and economy, and everything else to which our economy--and theirs--is tied. Not to mention all of the debt we owe China that would not get repaid. So they'd be screwed, more-or-less.
*shrug*

The Chinese don't care about money.It means nothing to them. If they're in debt to to a million of there people, so what. Mao killed off that many in less than a year.
They want dominance.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Liquesence

*shrug*

The Chinese don't care about money.It means nothing to them. If they're in debt to to a million of there people, so what. Mao killed off that many in less than a year.
They want dominance.

What kind of dominance? How do you know they do not care about $. They hold most of our debt. If the US suddenly collapsed, their economy would most like fall significantly (IMO) or collapse simply because they export so any goods to the USA. If they have that surplus of goods, which we, no longer existing, can't import, what do you think their reaction would be? Indifference? I highly doubt it. Granted, the leaders might not care about the effects to the people, but if their economy falls, it would impact the whole country. Granted, they might eventually rebound, but not before they are reduced to the point of significant instability and weakness. It would have great negative effect. www.pressreleasepoint.com...

Not sure the validity of the source, but i am would bet that the US is one of the largest importers of Chinese goods.

An industrialized nation's strength is largely tied to its economy, and within the global economy strength is tied to imports/exports and economic relationships with other countries.

And Mao has what to do with this? One person in one country's history does not speak for that country in the present.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Liquesence because: grammar :/

join