It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Atlantic Illuminati Ad – All Seeing Eye, Chemtrails, And Attempt To Make Body Scanners Cool

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Don't let them anger you.

They simply have not seen enough yet to realize this is legit.

After a few years of actually knowing the symbols and seeing them EVERYWHERE you go, and I'm talking everywhere in architecture in your hometown, to symbols on every single product you bought at the store.

These same 15 or so symbols are repeated to infinity. It's not like there is 5000 symbols and everyone comes up with their own unique stuff. No no, they keep using the same basic symbols over and over. It's blatant and anyone looking will find it surrounding them.

Also, the attack on grammar is actually a logical fallacy. It is called "Ad Hominem" or "Attack at the Person".

This is a logical fallacy because it fails to address the claim, and only attacks the messenger on personal grounds.

Bad spelling does not make one a liar or fool. You could spell terrible and always tell the truth and be capable of critical thinking skills.

For any newbies who think that spelling has anything to do with credibility, please read this article and learn the errors of such misunderstandings.
Why do Ad Hominem attacks Fail?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by Awolscout

im so tired of you insulting @holes!! with your theres nothing too see here attitude!!! everytime something like this is posted here you freaks come to insult, and push your view on everyone!! like its your job, why are you really posting here? what is it about people pointing out this stuff that gets your panties in a bunch ? huh, im just going too start ignoring you naysayer, insulting pieces of crap, waste your time trying too keep people asleep and in the dark, so many people are awake too this stuff now more than ever , YOU FAILED!!! end of rant.

What gets my panties in a bunch is that for the last three to four years I've been trying to convince my family, friends and co workers that things aren't always what they seem. That some things are certainly more sinister than they appear, and yet try as I might they laugh it off. They laugh it off because some people take things way to far. Occam's Razor: the simplest answer is usually the correct one. In this case the simplest answer is that this is just a commercial built off of the current mindset.

The current mindset being one of massive amounts of paranoia, not earnest apprehension and questioning of why this should be but a massive amount of paranoia to the point where everyone who isn't with you is with "them" or "they" the all powerful "they"

And example for some reason you seem to be implying that I'm some paid dis-info agent, oh dear god no someone doesn't agree with you, but you've taken your obsession to the point where you've convinced yourself of the answer. Your not asking "Hey does this look suspect?" your stating "OMGZ its them guyz theey put the illuminat1 symbolz in the commercialz"

Earlier you mentioned that you came here because you felt it was a place of like minded individuals to talk about these sort of issues. It is, but it's not all people that will agree with you. This is a place to compare notes, share stories, get some extra perspective, and absolutely be called out when your train of logic isn't quite connecting.

What you have said has been all of a one track mind, it shows no measure of flexibility and therefore I can only assume that you've decided that you must be right and "they" must be at it again. So to me your whole point in posting this thread was to say check this out no high five me. God forbid someone should point out some major issues with what you've said or how you've said it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
funny how the scanned people aren't naked

has any body noticed the plug for shrimp from the gulf?

calm down matrix
haters gonna hate
especially if that's their job

don't let yourself get wound up and say something that will get a troll from cybercommand his snitch bonus at your expense, just check out posters profile/posts/threads so you can see where he/she is coming from, this will separate the sheep and the wolves.

That's probably why it's there in the 1st place.

to all those who only see a commercial, well how can I put this politely?
If all you can see is a commercial well, that just means it worked on you, the subliminal got past your conscious mind so now you can only see what they want you to see/believe.

Haven't watched TV for the last 3 years, so i don't enter into hypnotic trance as easily.

matrix: I seem to recall reading an article years ago about advertisers now taking into account that people are analyzing them.

It isn't called the idiot box/boob tube for nothing.

don't believe in chemtrails? Fine just move on.

if you think the OP is crazy why post and get associated with him?

as for me S&F

wonder what the mini-people and the dissolving stewardess mean? anybody?
edit on 15-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

yea i see what you mean on there past threads!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

and im sick of it!!! no wander why all this unrest is going on people are getting tired of this crap!!

And most other people are getting tired of disinformation being posted all over the net.

im so tired of you insulting @holes!!

Yeah, that whole post/rant right there should be brought to certain peoples' attention. Your anger and rage on an internet forum could potentially be seen as a danger to others. You're unstable and need to talk to someone.

edit on 15-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

no your unstable, mr 9/11 was an inside job , its you who need help!!!!
chemtrails are documented, seen everyday by many! 9/11 truthers, you do not have one shred of evidence supporting anything! yet you come and call me crazy for something i witness everyday!
edit on 15-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

no your unstable, mr 9/11 was an inside job , its you who need help!!!!

haha. there's 2 posters on this page who seem to go out of their way to discredit anything that could have any real conspiracy to it. ignore them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Awolscout

im so tired of you insulting @holes!! with your theres nothing too see here attitude!!! everytime something like this is posted here you freaks come to insult, and push your view on everyone!! like its your job, why are you really posting here? what is it about people pointing out this stuff that gets your panties in a bunch ? huh, im just going too start ignoring you naysayer, insulting pieces of crap, waste your time trying too keep people asleep and in the dark, so many people are awake too this stuff now more than ever , YOU FAILED!!! end of rant.

Wow. I was happy just following this after my earlier post but this caught my attention. As for people, or 'freaks' as you called us, pushing their views on everyone.. I see you as a hypocrite. Yes you were fairly polite to me but to anyone else who has maintained the debate you have been very agressive. You yourself are trying to 'push' your views on people and not allowing for proper debate.
I agree there are some who simply troll but many don't.
Presented with a claim such as yours people ARE going to disagree AND explain why.

Maybe everyone should just calm down and grow up a little.
BTW after watching it a few more times I can see where you might find symbolism but I still don't believe in the illuminati or that it is anything more than an advert.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

yep not going too say another word to em, lets get back on topic guys.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
At 00:47 the screen says "SOUND 32".

Following the Law of Fives, the most obvious connection is the 32 (as 3+2=5). SOUND is comprised of five letters.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

come again?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good catch. Don't watch adverts so I miss this kind of thing. Definitely jam packed with symbolism, like was said, well timed with the lyrics and emotions too. If nothing else, the sexing up of the body scanners was blatant.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As user Metalshredmetal mentioned there are some elements that Jordan Maxwell brings up. Maybe a coincidence but as said in the lyrics "A new dawn, a new day", reminded me about "The dawn of a new day" that Maxwell is speaking about. Then people pass in front of the jet engine you only see the upper half with some clarity. This image could represent the rising sun with its rays. Some mentioned the eye and maybe there is a pyramid there also, but i could not see it.
If this is some sinister subliminal message, who made the decision to put it there? Is it Branson or the makers of the film?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

do your research son, there are chemtrails, and there are US patents on them sadly enough. don't be ignorant and come on here and make such retarded posts. if you want to be that ignorant, then take your CONtrails and stick them up your ENDtrails
thanks
ps hugs and kisses

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

.... lets get back on topic guys.

"chemtrails"....that word is in your title!!! You brought it up (along with the rest of the over-the-top "conspiracy" nonsense).

But, I can see as how someone ignorant enough to fall for the "chemtrails" hoax, as if they were real, would also see a "conspiracy" in a freakin' airline advert...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that this is just a commercial....for an airline....it might explain the CONtrails and bodyscanners...............Also are you the one who posted it on youtube, because its also posted with the same idea of conspiracy, or are you taking credit another person's work?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Just because someone advertises toilets doesn't mean they need to show people taking a dump..

WHY have the body scanners in the ad? WHY have the two eyes watching over the people while they walk through it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"two eyes" watching over? They are sexy women's eyes.....nothing more than an over-sexed commercial for an airline.

You people are trying to see WAY more in this that isn't there, nor intended.....

....I will say, though, after watching all the way through.....I could REALLY like a martini right about now.....

(YES, was true subliminal there. May as well chalk that up as yet another "conspiracy"?? The vodka folks are in cahoots with the airline folks....??? Makes about as much sense as that video's other "premise"....)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm not an ad expert or anything close to that, but with all of the anti body scanner chatter right now, if I want to encourage people to fly, I need to try and sell that as well as my airline, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

They have chemtrails wrapped round the globe.

I think you mean "contrails". "Chemtrails" isn't even a word:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]
Besides, there has yet to be any scientific study proving "chemtrails".

First, I'm not sure if chemtrail are real, but I keep my mind open to the possibility they are.

Second, only because something is not in the dictionary, doesn't mean it isn't real. All languages add new words or expresions every year.

With respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join