It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona shooting victim to Tea Party spokesman : You're dead!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Could you please supply a link or some sort of citation for your following statements?

"Tomato thrower hits Sarah Palin in the face," Please! This is your example of liberal violence while democratic congressmen are getting spat on, in the face, by tea partiers? At a time when Tea Party candidates are calling for 2nd amendment remedies and armed revolt? At a time when Tea Party candidates are placing gun sites over opponents congressional districts and calling for some to be "taken out." Surely you can do better than that.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Means unequivocally and universally that this entire group has a nefarious agenda, the destruction of The United States Of America. Continue to be the puppets of TPTB and when they are done with you y'all will be yesterday's news.

The reason for the Bagger phrase is that y'all wear tea bags like if it's the latest trend in fashion assecrories. Bill Maher coined that term so if you want to target anyone target him, that's right, you won't because he will tear you group a new one.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

No we don't.

There, we settled that.
The phrase? Maher uses it, Olbermann uses it, you use it. It's a rude homosexual reference and you know it.

And um, we are fighting TPTB. That's why we exist. We want America to go back to being America. Not some member of a "global community" with no more voice than a small country in europe. We want a return to an agenda that adheres to the Constitution.

And we don't want to be threatened. Hence the topic of this thread.
Can we please stay on topic?

Or do you wish to hurl aimless insults with no bearing at me still? Cause this is a great illusration of the lefts hatred of the Tea Party. Your posts are proving me right, constantly.

This fact continually speaks for itself! A Tea Bagger rally kicking, mocking and attacking someone with Parkinson's Disease :

www.youtube.com...

Try and deny this. Yet, the overall group refuses flat out to acknowledge the fact that elements like this douchebag are in it's ranks and secretly praises actions like this. The facts continue to speak loud and clear. I've stayed consistantly on topic and cannot help it if you think that this laundry list of actions is completely ok.

Congresspeople being called the "N" and "F" word, Congrespeople's offices being shot up, threats being called in to Democratic members of Congress' offices, the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

What's next? A bomb being sent to Capitol Hill?

Every single incident has occured and transpired ever since this group of Anti American scum appeared on the scene.

Let us not also forget about the fact that this group demanded scripted questions from the press which is a direct and clear violation of the 1st Amendment and any person who denies the press the right and authourity to question them is Anti Constitution, Anti American and anti everything that this great democracy stands for.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
but it's interesting that no way the MSM is gonna talk about that... but of course if it were a Tea Party member who would have made a threat about someone else during that meeting, it would have been all over the MSM with the headlines ``Tea Parties want more blood`` or some BS like that.

Strange...I have seen it covered on the Huffpost to CNN.

The guy needs help and I am glad they took him seriously, arrested him and directed Psych counseling etc.

Way to continue to find partisan spin opportunity though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Could you please supply a link or some sort of citation for your following statements?

Thanks.

Glad to see you are a fan of sources...now can you provide a link supporting these claims you made a couple of days ago on this thread? Cuz I asked for them...and you ran for the hills.

reply to post by MMPI2

White House staff members, in cooperation with ACORN functionaries, along with MOVEON.org and other Obama sycophants handed out the t-shirts, just like they orchestrated the whole rally. It's been reported, the film is out there, the reporting has been done, and the copy has hit the presses.

edit on 17-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

"Tomato thrower hits Sarah Palin in the face," Please! This is your example of liberal violence while democratic congressmen are getting spat on, in the face, by tea partiers? At a time when Tea Party candidates are calling for 2nd amendment remedies and armed revolt? At a time when Tea Party candidates are placing gun sites over opponents congressional districts and calling for some to be "taken out." Surely you can do better than that.

Sure! How about checking out of few of these sources; www.youtube.com... or how about; www.youtube.com... and then there's; www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hope your happy now, knowing that I didn't just make this # up.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Sure! How about checking out of few of these sources; www.youtube.com... or how about; www.youtube.com... and then there's; www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hope your happy now, knowing that I didn't just make this # up.

Thanks.

I'm appreciative for the links, but at no point did I hear anybody call for an armed revolt, and the other material that the congresswoman said during the interview was factual. Thomas Jefferson was very much distrustful of the government up to the point of taking up arms against tyrannical dictators.

I saw no one get spit upon. What i did see was a democrat/progressive-type protest that was very energetic, and caught a liberal faction by surprise because their tactics had been turned against them.

What I also did not see was somebody like Barack Obama's good buddy bill ayers building and planting bombs.

Nor did I see anybody aligned with the pro-american / republican group stand up in the middle of a press conference and tell a person with a differing opinion that "You're dead!"

Again, do you have any citations or links to support your claims?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 17-1-2011 by MMPI2 because: ...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm appreciative for the links, but at no point did I hear anybody call for an armed revolt, and the other material that the congresswoman said during the interview was factual. Thomas Jefferson was very much distrustful of the government up to the point of taking up arms against tyrannical dictators.

I saw no one get spit upon. What i did see was a democrat/progressive-type protest that was very energetic, and caught a liberal faction by surprise because their tactics had been turned against them.

What I also did not see was somebody like Barack Obama's good buddy bill ayers building and planting bombs.

Nor did I see anybody aligned with the pro-american / republican group stand up in the middle of a press conference and tell a person with a differing opinion that "You're dead!"

Again, do you have any citations or links to support your claims?

Thanks in advance.

OK, the call for armed revolt, how about this one; www.youtube.com...

Regarding Jeffersons' distrust of tyrannical dictators, well who wouldn't distrust them? Problem is that we no longer have a tyrannical dictator in place, he left office in January of '09.

With respect to congressman Cleaver getting spat on by tea party demonstrators, here's another article regarding the spitting incident; tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com... and here's another; www.washingtonpost.com...

With regards to the rest of your statement, I was unaware that Bill Ayers was even part of the topic matter much less that I was ask to produce video of him planting bombs. To my knowledge, even the federal authorities were never able to do this, that's why he was never convicted of a crime. See here; blog.washingtonpost.com...

OK, now for the last little bit; ("Nor did I see anybody with the pro-american / republican group stand up in the middle of a press conference and tell a person with a differing opinion that, "you're dead!")

To this I would have to say, "Be careful what you wish for." As I said before, "violence begets violence." I am also reminded of the old saying, "what goes around, comes around."

What the man said should not be tolerated and it wasn't, as I believe he was arrested on the spot. Although in his defense, one has to consider the fact that he was just shot by a nut who felt compelled to carry a gun to a political rally so as to actually assassinate the person who held a position differing from his own. When people get shot, they may lose their temper and say things they later regret and the man apologized for his actions the very next day.

Now, how about a few sources for some of your claims, like your claim that republicans are pro-american. Or how about your claim that Bill Ayers and Barack Obama were good buddies, seeing how Obama was around 8 yrs. old when the weather underground was doing their deeds. Do you have any proof or are you just a typical tea party/republican making unsubstantiated claims who's sole purpose is to incite the masses?
edit on 18-1-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Here's another example of a call for armed revolt, this time by none other than Glenn Beck; www.newscorpse.com...

By the way, I'm still waiting for your sources. I noticed that you were logged on a while ago and I was hoping for a response, but it didn't happen. I also noticed in another post, in this very thread, that "maybereal11" had accused you of running for the hills when ask to provide sources for one of your previous post. Is that what I should expect as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Means unequivocally and universally that this entire group has a nefarious agenda, the destruction of The United States Of America. Continue to be the puppets of TPTB and when they are done with you y'all will be yesterday's news.

The reason for the Bagger phrase is that y'all wear tea bags like if it's the latest trend in fashion assecrories. Bill Maher coined that term so if you want to target anyone target him, that's right, you won't because he will tear you group a new one.

No we don't.

There, we settled that.
The phrase? Maher uses it, Olbermann uses it, you use it. It's a rude homosexual reference and you know it.

And um, we are fighting TPTB. That's why we exist. We want America to go back to being America. Not some member of a "global community" with no more voice than a small country in europe. We want a return to an agenda that adheres to the Constitution.

And we don't want to be threatened. Hence the topic of this thread.
Can we please stay on topic?

Or do you wish to hurl aimless insults with no bearing at me still? Cause this is a great illusration of the lefts hatred of the Tea Party. Your posts are proving me right, constantly.

The American public is sick and tired of being threatened with the Baggers stance of "Our way or the highway!". We dealt with that through 8 yrs of 43 and will not deal with it with this rag tag group of gangsters.

My point is proven in just about every single thread and post I reply to in regards to this racist group, failure to deny and expell racist elements from your ranks means unequivocally that the overall group has something to hide and has a nefarious agenda. Continue to to the bidding of TPTB and the NWO and wach how far it gets you!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You can cry racism all day long. The point is, you have not validated anything. I find it ironic that you accuse us of being racist, while showing zero proof.
Then you turn around and type cast all of us as warmongers, haters, nazi's, bigots, and use homosexual slurs.

Who is the true racist? Who is using derogatory terms? Who is using slurs?

Who is using rhetoric?

The typical "change the narritive" action that the progressive left uses might work well on sites like Ko's or MM. But here, I've found more people to be free thinkers and not allow the current "meme" to salt their talks.

But please, continue to call me names. It only elevates our position.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama issued an edict last Mon ordering every single political faction to turn down the rhetoric, we've seen compliance from the Dems and the gOP but nothing from this group. Who made this group GOD?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Obama issued an edict last Mon ordering every single political faction to turn down the rhetoric, we've seen compliance from the Dems and the gOP but nothing from this group. Who made this group GOD?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And here you are, calling us "baggers", "nazis", "haters", "warmongers".

Oh my goodness! I'm weeping! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The hypocracy astounds me to no end.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I reset the term "bagger". It's like calling an african-american a slur. The term is Tea Party member or Tea Partier.
Please.

T&C

Yet again someone else who sees that nothing is the matter here, my, my how far have we fallen. Instead of being quick to look for a rebuttle look inside your group and expell those radical elements because quite frankly until you do ain't no one going to listen to you nor take you seriously.

If you feel it critical to the debate to add insulting terms, then by all means. Continue using insulting derogitory terms.

Plus if we are so small and shouldn't be taken seriously, then why the worry? Let us have our meetings and our signs, and our t-shirts.

Don't worry about us. Just go about your business.

Remember that quote from WWII? "You know you're over the target when you start taking flak." All the MSM has done is attempt to smear and marginalize the Tea Party the same way as some ATS members do when they use the term "Baggers."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join