It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Arizona shooting victim to Tea Party spokesman : You're dead!

page: 3
12
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Typical case of MKULTRA exemplified whereas the target has no idea that they are being programmed, look at the episode of "Conspiracy theory" covering MKULTRA whereas it profiles a gentleman who was programmed to walk with a limp and when Ventura asks dude "Why are you walking with a limp?" dude replies with "What limp?" when dude is clearly walking with a limp. Dude was unaware that he was programmed and if he couldn't id something as insignificant as that proves everything. You would have no idea that you are even being programmed because the No. 1 rule of mind control is you never make the target aware that they are being programmed.

I'm glad you find something as serious as this as "entertaining". Proves you have a few screws loose.


Sigh
First you say the Tea Party has said nothing, I proved you wrong.
Then you accused the Tea Party of being too late.
Then you use MKULTRA as a slam.

Might I suggest focusing and debating specific issues? This thread is about wishing death on a Tea Party member.


Alot of evidence is pointing to Loughner being a victim of MKULTRA so it ties directly to the topic. The national party has yet to say anything about it, that's right, how could I forget, there is NO national party to answer to! Hence the only reason why they are akin to a terrorist group.




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Well, you're right, I couldn't find any lefties who were condemning the attacks. Although, I did find several sites that seriously bring into question the actual events of that night. For example, it appears that the SEIU has a completely different version here; www.seiu.org...

Nevertheless, I will state it loud and clear; "Violence and the promotion thereof has absolutely no place in the democratic process and should not be tolerated by either side." Violence begets violence and no good will come from it.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by beezzer
 


Well, you're right, I couldn't find any lefties who were condemning the attacks. Although, I did find several sites that seriously bring into question the actual events of that night. For example, it appears that the SEIU has a completely different version here; www.seiu.org...

Nevertheless, I will state it loud and clear; "Violence and the promotion thereof has absolutely no place in the democratic process and should not be tolerated by either side." Violence begets violence and no good will come from it.


The Democratic National Committee and The Republican National Committee, The Liberiterian National Committee, The National Independant Committee has come out condemming the actions as a whole and not one peep from the Baggers.

As to your second paragraph I wholeheartedly agree that violence has no place in a free and open society! Star for you for being grounded in logic and reality. As long as one side remains nill on this this rhetoric against and slamming the Baggers will continue until they shut their own radical element down until then this will continue.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by beezzer
 


Well, you're right, I couldn't find any lefties who were condemning the attacks. Although, I did find several sites that seriously bring into question the actual events of that night. For example, it appears that the SEIU has a completely different version here; www.seiu.org...

Nevertheless, I will state it loud and clear; "Violence and the promotion thereof has absolutely no place in the democratic process and should not be tolerated by either side." Violence begets violence and no good will come from it.


Thank you sir. I appreciate your honesty and candor.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Originator of the Tea Party speaks out against Sarah Palin and Newt...
Just googled it.
Link

boardreader.com...


After checking out the source article, I discovered that there is much debate with respect to the "Originator of the Tea Party" part of the statement. It appears that many would vehemently argue that the guy who made this statement is not the "Originator" of the Tea Party.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The Democratic National Committee and The Republican National Committee, The Liberiterian National Committee, The National Independant Committee has come out condemming the actions as a whole and not one peep from the Baggers.

Again with the insults. And I did show you just one page of hundreds where the Tea Party condemned the act.

Why are you not accepting facts?



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by beezzer
Originator of the Tea Party speaks out against Sarah Palin and Newt...
Just googled it.
Link

boardreader.com...


After checking out the source article, I discovered that there is much debate with respect to the "Originator of the Tea Party" part of the statement. It appears that many would vehemently argue that the guy who made this statement is not the "Originator" of the Tea Party.


One thing to point out since there is no obvious National Tea Party Committee that tells me that there is no centralized leadership further giving creedence to the fact it's structured exactly like that of a terrorist group.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish
 


Agreed. With any grass-root movement, it's difficult to isolate origins.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
One thing to point out since there is no obvious National Tea Party Committee that tells me that there is no centralized leadership further giving creedence to the fact it's structured exactly like that of a terrorist group.

Calling us terrorists, insulting terms has nothing to do with the issue of the thread. Nice try at changing the narritive though. It's about attacks against Tea Party members.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The Democratic National Committee and The Republican National Committee, The Liberiterian National Committee, The National Independant Committee has come out condemming the actions as a whole and not one peep from the Baggers.

Again with the insults. And I did show you just one page of hundreds where the Tea Party condemned the act.

Why are you not accepting facts?


The stance of local chapters means nothing as the only stance that matters is that of the national party for which this group has none, no centralized leadership.

Who is the group's equal to The RNC's Reince Priebus, DNC's Tim Kaine?



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


We have no central authority. That's the beauty of it.
We answer to no one, we take no marching orders from some office in DC.

We are only Americans who are speaking out. I know that upsets the left, the right. But they better get used to it.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
One thing to point out since there is no obvious National Tea Party Committee that tells me that there is no centralized leadership further giving creedence to the fact it's structured exactly like that of a terrorist group.

Calling us terrorists, insulting terms has nothing to do with the issue of the thread. Nice try at changing the narritive though. It's about attacks against Tea Party members.


About time that the entire movement must defend itself. Quit trying to call foul!

US DHS report memo from Spring 09 warning of the rise of radical right wing extremitism :
(Courtesy US Dept Of Homeland Security)
www.dhs.gov...

That report was from Apr 2009 and here it is Jan 2011 and as a direct result of this the Tea Baggers are on the scene as well as a member of Congress is in the hospital. I would say that this little intel operation currently underway by The FBI and DHS is warranted and needed and should've been done last yr and the yr before that.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


We have no central authority. That's the beauty of it.
We answer to no one, we take no marching orders from some office in DC.

We are only Americans who are speaking out. I know that upsets the left, the right. But they better get used to it.



Just like a terrorist group, exactly like one. Get centralized leadership and perhaps people will take you seriously. Make no mistake and have zero illusion that every person in office answers to someone and in this day in age it is not the people!



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Again with the insulting terms. *sigh* This thread is about a verbal attack on a member of the Tea Party.

I'd suggest reading the OP again.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Again with the insulting terms. *sigh* This thread is about a verbal attack on a member of the Tea Party.

I'd suggest reading the OP again.


Another problem continues to be that this entire movement thinks it is above the law and unaccountable for their actions, Make no mistake, if y'all don't do jack squat in the next 24 months you groups entire tenure in office will be short lived and make no mistake that if there is a revolution it will be the Dems and The GOP v The Baggers and TPTB as y'all are nothing but pawns in TPTB's little mindwar.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Just like a terrorist group, exactly like one. Get centralized leadership and perhaps people will take you seriously. Make no mistake and have zero illusion that every person in office answers to someone and in this day in age it is not the people!


Nice try. But we won't play into your narritive. Centrald leadership. Hmmm. Like the GOP, like the democrats?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not a chance. We actually have greater freedoms without some talking head interpreting what we want to say.

Now please, stay on topic. This thread is about a verbal assault on a Tea Party member.
Though your posts to me may also qualify.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The problem is that the right-wing wont acknowledge their fear and hate mongering; they want to dent they indulge in it. It's called chickens come home to roost!

You rarely see other political groups other than right wingers indulge in threats, hatred, and extreme reactionary divisiveness.[/QUOTE]
EXCUSE ME????






How many liberals talked about shooting or killing Gov.Palin???



added:



Originally posted by inforeal
The shooting can serve as a warning to that tea party right-winger republican’s who have spewed hatred, anger and threats for two years and don’t want to admit their guilt.

Of course not all right-wingers and tea party types indulge in it but those who don’t aught to condemn those who do, on the record!

edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by 46ACE because: tyet more video added



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE
 


Beauty post. Wish I could give you more than a star!
Thanks.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Just like a terrorist group, exactly like one. Get centralized leadership and perhaps people will take you seriously. Make no mistake and have zero illusion that every person in office answers to someone and in this day in age it is not the people!


Nice try. But we won't play into your narritive. Centrald leadership. Hmmm. Like the GOP, like the democrats?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not a chance. We actually have greater freedoms without some talking head interpreting what we want to say.

Now please, stay on topic. This thread is about a verbal assault on a Tea Party member.
Though your posts to me may also qualify.


Means unequivocally and universally that this entire group has a nefarious agenda, the destruction of The United States Of America. Continue to be the puppets of TPTB and when they are done with you y'all will be yesterday's news.

The reason for the Bagger phrase is that y'all wear tea bags like if it's the latest trend in fashion assecrories. Bill Maher coined that term so if you want to target anyone target him, that's right, you won't because he will tear you group a new one.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Means unequivocally and universally that this entire group has a nefarious agenda, the destruction of The United States Of America. Continue to be the puppets of TPTB and when they are done with you y'all will be yesterday's news.

The reason for the Bagger phrase is that y'all wear tea bags like if it's the latest trend in fashion assecrories. Bill Maher coined that term so if you want to target anyone target him, that's right, you won't because he will tear you group a new one.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


No we don't.

There, we settled that.
The phrase? Maher uses it, Olbermann uses it, you use it. It's a rude homosexual reference and you know it.

And um, we are fighting TPTB. That's why we exist. We want America to go back to being America. Not some member of a "global community" with no more voice than a small country in europe. We want a return to an agenda that adheres to the Constitution.

And we don't want to be threatened. Hence the topic of this thread.
Can we please stay on topic?

Or do you wish to hurl aimless insults with no bearing at me still? Cause this is a great illusration of the lefts hatred of the Tea Party. Your posts are proving me right, constantly.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join