It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona shooting victim to Tea Party spokesman : You're dead!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I cut out that entire rant because it had nothing to do with me or anything I posted. Unfortunately, apparently neither does this.

It has everything to do with what you said. To demonstrate:

The man is one guy. Whatever his reasons for saying what he said are his. Not any groups.

The question I responded to was what "excuses" the left are going to have for this man. I was stating my excuses as I learned them from the right recently. Not sure how any of your response applies but thanks for the insult.

Self-awareness is one of the most commonly agreed-upon qualifications to be considered sentient.

You're still doing the same thing that the majority of people want to do - pick on the other side over the actions of one person. While you're not making the direct association between one man's actions and the will of an entire group; you're using the circumstance as an opportunity to fan the "them vs us" issue.

"What excuses will the left come up with?"

"The same ones that I learned from the right."

It's the same game, just different-looking pieces. Rather than say: "People are people and do their own crazy things, regardless of what groups they may or may not affiliate with" - it had to become a right vs left issue. I took offense, because you're all inferior to me.

And you take my rants a bit too seriously - they are always intended to be dry humor. Except for the parts about me being superior. That's completely serious and you should all give me a dollar for gracing you with my presence. But, because I'm just that superior, I don't demand it.

And that's part of another point I'm trying to convey - you, the individual. That's what this whole conservative versus liberal/progressive/commie issue is about. Should the individual be superior to or subordinate to the government? This is straying a bit off topic... but you either believe people are capable of making their own decisions, or you don't. Part of being allowed to make our own decisions is being allowed to make some potentially very bad and destructive decisions.

There is something wrong when, in general, we are willing to forsake our individual identities to affiliate with collectives to the extent we do, today. You're a conservative, or a liberal - a pro-life or pro-choice, pro-gay or anti-gay, etc. It's becoming less common to hear: "I feel this way about an issue" and becoming more common to hear: "I am [group]."

We can all be people outside of right-left, conservative-liberal, etc. It's not just the whackos going around killing people that are individuals. We are, too. Which is why I insulted your person rather than a whole group, and claimed individual superiority to the human race. The point, however, was lost. Probably due to such an indirect and unorthodox delivery.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wonder if judge john roll was a target too not just collateral damage. He was a corrupt judge with a shady past of manipulating juries and along with 26 other federal complaints.Read the link for the info www.supremelaw.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I took offense, because you're all inferior to me. And you take my rants a bit too seriously - they are always intended to be dry humor. Except for the parts about me being superior. That's completely serious and you should all give me a dollar for gracing you with my presence. But, because I'm just that superior, I don't demand it.t

I have to vehemently disagree with this statement.

I am far superior to you, or to anyone else on this board, or to anyone else on this earth. This includes my superiority to any person or persons in the history of the earth and in the future of mankind.

You may even say that I rise to the level of a deity. Oh, not your standard run-of-the-mill god like a menial zeus or apollo, but rather like ODIN.

All bow to me. Bask in my magisterial and regal glow. Fear my power.

edit on 16-1-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
It has everything to do with what you said. To demonstrate:

I am not sure you are responding to the correct posts.

Self-awareness is one of the most commonly agreed-upon qualifications to be considered sentient.

You're still doing the same thing that the majority of people want to do - pick on the other side over the actions of one person. While you're not making the direct association between one man's actions and the will of an entire group; you're using the circumstance as an opportunity to fan the "them vs us" issue.

What are you talking about? The only person I blamed for what Jared has done is Jared. I even made that clear in the post you are supposedly replying to. Who else have I blamed? I have never once blamed anyone but the shooter. Where are you even getting this from?

"What excuses will the left come up with?"

"The same ones that I learned from the right."

It's the same game, just different-looking pieces. Rather than say: "People are people and do their own crazy things, regardless of what groups they may or may not affiliate with" - it had to become a right vs left issue. I took offense, because you're all inferior to me.

So you stopped reading at the first sentence then? That might explain why you do not seem to understand my post at all. Please try reading it and then respond to it.

And you take my rants a bit too seriously - they are always intended to be dry humor. Except for the parts about me being superior. That's completely serious and you should all give me a dollar for gracing you with my presence. But, because I'm just that superior, I don't demand it.

You have no idea what I take seriously and how seriously I take it. That whole thinking you are supperior thing seems evidence of that exact type of arrogant ignorance as well.

And that's part of another point I'm trying to convey - you, the individual. That's what this whole conservative versus liberal/progressive/commie issue is about. Should the individual be superior to or subordinate to the government? This is straying a bit off topic... but you either believe people are capable of making their own decisions, or you don't. Part of being allowed to make our own decisions is being allowed to make some potentially very bad and destructive decisions.

Please respond to the correct person with this.

There is something wrong when, in general, we are willing to forsake our individual identities to affiliate with collectives to the extent we do, today. You're a conservative, or a liberal - a pro-life or pro-choice, pro-gay or anti-gay, etc. It's becoming less common to hear: "I feel this way about an issue" and becoming more common to hear: "I am [group]."

We can all be people outside of right-left, conservative-liberal, etc. It's not just the whackos going around killing people that are individuals. We are, too. Which is why I insulted your person rather than a whole group, and claimed individual superiority to the human race. The point, however, was lost. Probably due to such an indirect and unorthodox delivery.

K, I got bored, guess where? I never blamed anyone for what Jared did but Jared. Thanks for giving it a shot but no consolation prizes today.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"Tomato thrower hits Sarah Palin in the face," Please! This is your example of liberal violence while democratic congressmen are getting spat on, in the face, by tea partiers? At a time when Tea Party candidates are calling for 2nd amendment remedies and armed revolt? At a time when Tea Party candidates are placing gun sites over opponents congressional districts and calling for some to be "taken out." Surely you can do better than that.

Call it ad hominem if you want to but you're going to have to do better than freerepublic.com to convince me of anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

If you refuse to realize that there is violence on the left, then nothing I can do/say/post will convince you.
When you generalize, when you group my Tea Party group with those that espouse violence, then what is to stop me from associating you with liberal terrorist groups like weatherunderground?

I mean, they are YOUR people?

Right?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Wrong again! I have never been associated with the weatherunderground nor do I claim them as my peeps and I never said anything to the effect that "all tea partiers" support violence.

What I am saying is that the tea party as a whole doesn't seem to be willing to publicly distance itself from candidates who suggest violence as a means to a political end. Without a doubt, both sides have radical people who associate with them, but it just seems that the democratic party is much more likely to publicly condemn those who promote violence as a tool within the political process.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Can you give me an example of a democrat condemning the attacks from SEIU workers on Tea Party folks?

I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Originator of the Tea Party speaks out against Sarah Palin and Newt...
Just googled it.
Link

boardreader.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The problem continues to be the fact that the Baggers will not do a darn thing about their radical segment. They just keep churning the rhetoric calling for armed revolution if they do not get their way and the second anyone tries to call them out for what they truly are they are demonized, trashed and threatened.

Like it or not and I care not for your political leanings this group is full of hate.

Now a member of Congress is in the hospital and as usual not a peep from this group of hatemongerers. What is their true agenda?

Who do they think they are to demand anything from anyone? Any group who continually denies the fact that they contain radicals is a group imho to not be trusted.

Remember one thing moving forward is that these people want the codes to "The Football"!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I reset the term "bagger". It's like calling an african-american a slur. The term is Tea Party member or Tea Partier.
Please.

T&C

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Now a member of Congress is in the hospital and as usual not a peep from this group of hatemongerers. What is their true agenda?

From a simple google search

Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | KTVQ.com ...Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. Posted: Jan 9, 2011 11:41 PM by Montana's News Station Updated: Jan 9, 2011 11:42 PM ...
www.ktvq.com/.../bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-tuscon-tragedy/ - CachedBozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | Montana ...11 Jan 2011 ... Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. BILLINGS-The Bozeman Tea Party condemns the shooting of Cong. ...
montana.official-city.com/bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-tuscon- tragedy - CachedLocal Tea Party Speaks Out Against NAACP Racist Claims - KFDA ...14 Jul 2010 ... KFDA-TV NewsChannel 10 - Your source for news, weather, sports and more in Amarillo and the surrounding communities.
www.newschannel10.com/global/story.asp?s=12809016Originator of the
Tea Party speaks out against Sarah Palin and ... - 9:02am24 Oct 2010 ... Clayton Williams Energy Inc. Message board - Online Community of active, educated investors researching and discussing Clayton Williams ...
www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=2234&mn...pt... - CachedBozeman
tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | The Real ...10 Jan 2011 ... The Bozeman Tea Party is condemning the shooting of Congresswoman Gabriella Gifford and others in Tuscon, Arizona over the weekend.
therealtimer.com/Bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-Tuscon-tragedy - CachedRockford Tea Party Speaks Out Against Thomson Decision15 Dec 2009 ... The Rockford Tea Party is holding an emergency meeting tonight on the Thomson decision.
www.wifr.com/news/headlines/79355502.html - CachedLocal "Tax Tea Party" speaks out against wasteful spending | tea ...25 Mar 2009 ... Heeding to a page right out of history, some Yuma businessmen will give a nod to American patriots by organizing their own "Tea Party" to ...
www.yumasun.com/news/tea-48885-party-own.html - CachedPgh. tea party speaks out against ... - Google NewsBozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. KPAX-TV - ‎Jan 10, 2011‎. The Bozeman Tea Party is condemning the shooting of Congresswoman Gabriella ...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I reset the term "bagger". It's like calling an african-american a slur. The term is Tea Party member or Tea Partier.
Please.

T&C

Yet again someone else who sees that nothing is the matter here, my, my how far have we fallen. Instead of being quick to look for a rebuttle look inside your group and expell those radical elements because quite frankly until you do ain't no one going to listen to you nor take you seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

From a simple google search

Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | KTVQ.com ...Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. Posted: Jan 9, 2011 11:41 PM by Montana's News Station Updated: Jan 9, 2011 11:42 PM ...
www.ktvq.com/.../bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-tuscon-tragedy/ - CachedBozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | Montana ...11 Jan 2011 ... Bozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. BILLINGS-The Bozeman Tea Party condemns the shooting of Cong. ...
montana.official-city.com/bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-tuscon- tragedy - CachedLocal Tea Party Speaks Out Against NAACP Racist Claims - KFDA ...14 Jul 2010 ... KFDA-TV NewsChannel 10 - Your source for news, weather, sports and more in Amarillo and the surrounding communities.
www.newschannel10.com/global/story.asp?s=12809016Originator of the
Tea Party speaks out against Sarah Palin and ... - 9:02am24 Oct 2010 ... Clayton Williams Energy Inc. Message board - Online Community of active, educated investors researching and discussing Clayton Williams ...
www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=2234&mn...pt... - CachedBozeman
tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy | The Real ...10 Jan 2011 ... The Bozeman Tea Party is condemning the shooting of Congresswoman Gabriella Gifford and others in Tuscon, Arizona over the weekend.
therealtimer.com/Bozeman-tea-party-speaks-out-against-Tuscon-tragedy - CachedRockford Tea Party Speaks Out Against Thomson Decision15 Dec 2009 ... The Rockford Tea Party is holding an emergency meeting tonight on the Thomson decision.
www.wifr.com/news/headlines/79355502.html - CachedLocal "Tax Tea Party" speaks out against wasteful spending | tea ...25 Mar 2009 ... Heeding to a page right out of history, some Yuma businessmen will give a nod to American patriots by organizing their own "Tea Party" to ...
www.yumasun.com/news/tea-48885-party-own.html - CachedPgh. tea party speaks out against ... - Google NewsBozeman tea party speaks out against Tuscon tragedy. KPAX-TV - ‎Jan 10, 2011‎. The Bozeman Tea Party is condemning the shooting of Congresswoman Gabriella ...

It is too late to begin to backpeddle now as the group now has blood on its hands and like your run of the mill narcotics groups this group will be treated as such. Iff the entire movement was serious about this then this event wouldn't've occured in the first place. To try and cover your tracks now means your overall architecture has something to hide.

BTW, sonce this entire movement's architecture is designed to erielly to that of a terrorist group (no central leadership, no national oversight, decentralize,d independant and autonomous cells) means I will not be taking this seriously. Establish a national office like the RNC and DNC currently have then I'll consider reversing this stance but until then no way. When the entire movement starts to mirror its structure more like the RNC or DNC and look less like that of an al-Qaida or a Hezbollah I will change this stance. What's next? The Baggers getting their hands on a suitcase bomb or begin to employ homicide bombers or the worst case, a mid sized - mid yeild nuclear device?
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Please.

T&C

Yet again someone else who sees that nothing is the matter here, my, my how far have we fallen. Instead of being quick to look for a rebuttle look inside your group and expell those radical elements because quite frankly until you do ain't no one going to listen to you nor take you seriously.

If you feel it critical to the debate to add insulting terms, then by all means. Continue using insulting derogitory terms.

Plus if we are so small and shouldn't be taken seriously, then why the worry? Let us have our meetings and our signs, and our t-shirts.

Don't worry about us. Just go about your business.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Please.

T&C

If you feel it critical to the debate to add insulting terms, then by all means. Continue using insulting derogitory terms.

Plus if we are so small and shouldn't be taken seriously, then why the worry? Let us have our meetings and our signs, and our t-shirts.

Don't worry about us. Just go about your business.

Stay out of American politics as no one wants you in it.We could've had clean energy independance, a further oversight of the petrolchem industry, further oversight into the financial system by now all if the baggers would've stayed silent and stayed home like the good little Germans that they are. I really wonder what the next "order" is going to be? The Death of a member of The Senate? POTUS? Also, the fact that everyone in the group denies time and time again that the entire architecture mirrors that of a terrorist group tells me without a doubt that the group is a terrorist group.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Oh for heavens sake. First you say

Then you say, once I showed evidence, you say

It is too late to begin to backpeddle now as the group now has blood on its hands and like your run of the mill narcotics groups this group will be treated as such. Iff the entire movement was serious about this then this event wouldn't've occured in the first place. To try and cover your tracks now means your overall architecture has something to hide.

Good day sir. The logic escapes me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Stay out of American politics as no one wants you in it.We could've had clean energy independance, a further oversight of the petrolchem industry, further oversight into the financial system by now all if the baggers would've stayed silent and stayed home like the good little Germans that they are. I really wonder what the next "order" is going to be? The Death of a member of The Senate? POTUS? Also, the fact that everyone in the group denies time and time again that the entire architecture mirrors that of a terrorist group tells me without a doubt that the group is a terrorist group.

Okay. I mean, if you don't want free discouse, and just a totalitarian state where YOUR opinion is the ONLY opinion, then I'll go.

Not.

Calling us terrorists is also insulting and not a strong case for an argument.
But please continue. This is fun.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Okay. I mean, if you don't want free discouse, and just a totalitarian state where YOUR opinion is the ONLY opinion, then I'll go.

Not.

Calling us terrorists is also insulting and not a strong case for an argument.
But please continue. This is fun.

Typical case of MKULTRA exemplified whereas the target has no idea that they are being programmed, look at the episode of "Conspiracy theory" covering MKULTRA whereas it profiles a gentleman who was programmed to walk with a limp and when Ventura asks dude "Why are you walking with a limp?" dude replies with "What limp?" when dude is clearly walking with a limp. Dude was unaware that he was programmed and if he couldn't id something as insignificant as that proves everything. You would have no idea that you are even being programmed because the No. 1 rule of mind control is you never make the target aware that they are being programmed.

I'm glad you find something as serious as this as "entertaining". Proves you have a few screws loose.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Typical case of MKULTRA exemplified whereas the target has no idea that they are being programmed, look at the episode of "Conspiracy theory" covering MKULTRA whereas it profiles a gentleman who was programmed to walk with a limp and when Ventura asks dude "Why are you walking with a limp?" dude replies with "What limp?" when dude is clearly walking with a limp. Dude was unaware that he was programmed and if he couldn't id something as insignificant as that proves everything. You would have no idea that you are even being programmed because the No. 1 rule of mind control is you never make the target aware that they are being programmed.

I'm glad you find something as serious as this as "entertaining". Proves you have a few screws loose.

Sigh
First you say the Tea Party has said nothing, I proved you wrong.
Then you accused the Tea Party of being too late.
Then you use MKULTRA as a slam.

Might I suggest focusing and debating specific issues? This thread is about wishing death on a Tea Party member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join