It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker becomes Member... Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It feels like I know so much about this site/family, but yet you guys no so little about me. So here it goes...

For about 3 years I have been coming here to find like minds, not really in hope of direct communication more in the line of assurance. Honestly I wanted to make sure that other people are questioning the same things I question. I really needed to know if my theories and opinions were over the top or are others (where ever they may be) on the same trail. At ATS I found I wasn't alone. Infact I am still to this day amazed at how many excellent contributors there are to this website.

Now to my surprise I must admit, I also found education here at ATS. Stuff I have never even contemplated, things that I just brush over, all being researched, disected, and analyzed at a level that I have never seen before. It really is remarkable. ATS members truly put the internet to good use.

But that gets me to the point of joining up... Last weekend I was reading a thread about the creepy youtube video of the Arizona shooter and how he was mentioning a bird of some sort. Anyways at some point in that discussion through various amounts of research, the actual ATS members had out investigated authorities and were already on the trail of this kid being an actual ATS member. It blew me away.

The shear power of investigation that this site/family has is unstoppable. Not only do I wanna be a part of it, but I beleive I can aide in future research, discussions, and theory. It was time for me to join the discussion I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Welcome to the tribe OD, may you find some comforting like-mindedness, enlightenment and of course laugh a little along the way.

peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Welcome aboard OD!

Glad to see you decided to join the ATS community. I also lurked for about 3 years or so before joining. My only regret was that I didn't decide to join earlier. ATS is a wonderful community and I'm sure you'll fit right in with us. Don't be afraid to ask for help, whether from Moderators or members, we're happy to oblige - as you can see from this post. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We jump in pretty fast to help our family

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hi OatDelphi, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Annyong ha shimnikka OatDelphi..!

For about 3 years I have been coming here to find like minds, not really in hope of direct communication more in the line of assurance.

I think this quite the norm around here and a fair take on the site, but getting involved is so much more fun..!

Cya around...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello i'm new too. I wish you the best in life and I hope you contribute to this site as much as I hope to do.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
New here also, but you'll find a place here.
There is never a dull moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome, what took you so long? Hope your not going to be so shy with contributions, looking forward to seeing you out there, the members here are awesome!! I am new so I don't count, but they are terrific.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. I really appreciate everyone's willingness to advise and offer this newb help with the site's customary procedures and posting protocol... Thank you all so much.

new topics

top topics

join