It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't sense Aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
....I sense us. Pushing, more than we ever have done. Maybe more than any group throughout our history ever has done, because we have so much more information and the real will to go for it. And I think this is going to lead to something.

That's what I couldn't understand with Frans thread earlier, (thread was moved so to add context here's Frans thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... ) but it's clear now. I don't believe in Aliens, I believe in us finding the answers. I just hope we manage to do it. And I don't just mean us here, I mean those of us all over the world. I think we're going to find something soon, whether it's that we've been lied to our that there's something genuinely happening, and I hope that's the case, because I'd like to think we deserve it for all our efforts.

edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added link

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My opinion is that no way on earth humans who wrecked my life run society, or this world.

There is most definitely a central force guiding this planet, but it seems to be in chaos which it isn't on major things.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just randomly clicked on a song after making this thread and checking back on it, and the song was Morning Waits, by As I Lay Dying. The universe really does have a sense of humour.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You might not be able to sense them, but it does not mean they aren't out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
You might not be able to sense them, but it does not mean they aren't out there.

Yup, agreed. Just to point out : there's no way I'd not accept that. I've just decided to be more skeptic lately, (I was a flat out believer.) because all I see nowadays are skeptics arguing with believers, and I think we should all meet in the middle and combine our efforts. I don't agree with believers or skeptics anymore, I believe in those that stand in the middle, trying to find some type of balance in the chaos.

I like and respect most skeptics and believers, but I want us to find truth here and put an end once and for all to the arguing. And if we meet in the middle and share each others ways of seeing things nobody will be wrong when the time comes. We just get what we get and nobody needs to be wrong. We are, after all, together in this, no matter how much people try to divide us. We want answers, and I think we'll get them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
I don't agree with believers or skeptics anymore, I believe in those that stand in the middle, trying to find some type of balance in the chaos.

Ahhh, a like-minded thinker. I chose not to agree or disagree with skeptics and believers aswell, I find that everyone is busy arguing who is right and wrong, never taking the time to realize neither side has enough legit proof/facts to even state that they are correct in the first place.

I follow this quote:
"criticize those who claim absolute certainty."

Though, my opinion on extraterrestrials is not that they do not exist, and that I disagree with any statement of their existance. I believe that it is POSSIBLE, that they exist, just like it's POSSIBLE God created us, or we are a simulation on a computer. I choose neither to disagree or agree with the concepts, I find that no one has any direct fact or proof to state that they do or do not exist yet. So I take to being the devils advocate in situations like these.

I believe it's interesting and intelligent to question if extraterrestrials do in fact exist, but I find it absurd to state that they do or do not exist, without legitimate proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolvingthought
Ahhh, a like-minded thinker. I chose not to agree or disagree with skeptics and believers aswell, I find that everyone is busy arguing who is right and wrong, never taking the time to realize neither side has enough legit proof/facts to even state that they are correct in the first place.

I follow this quote:
"criticize those who claim absolute certainty."

Though, my opinion on extraterrestrials is not that they do not exist, and that I disagree with any statement of their existance. I believe that it is POSSIBLE, that they exist, just like it's POSSIBLE God created us, or we are a simulation on a computer. I choose neither to disagree or agree with the concepts, I find that no one has any direct fact or proof to state that they do or do not exist yet. So I take to being the devils advocate in situations like these.

I believe it's interesting and intelligent to question if extraterrestrials do in fact exist, but I find it absurd to state that they do or do not exist, without legitimate proof.

Agreed, pretty much completely!

new topics

top topics

join