It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spot the Human NSA social engineering assets.

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm going to remind you that these individuals exist.

On the one hand you have people who go off, after Paxil or other type medication withdrawal, that pretty much creates an awful diareah feeling in the head, and these people, as many Paxil victims will tell you, creates a god awful withdrawal, people who were not of the nature to be extremely irritated, become irrationally extremely iritated, and start acting with a rage that they never had before, because the withdrawal creates a mental aggravation, so awful that some resort to suicide for relief. Unlike diareah in the belly, when it's being caused by a Paxil or other med, you can't escape it, there is no release. So, Just remember that somebody going through this type of withdrawal can go off in an unpredictable way.

But then, on the other hand, you have people who are programmed to go off for specific reasons. These are the pawns and tools of the social engineers in the NSA. You can find a ton of these people on Youtube. In fact, if one of you is dedicated enough, you can compile a list of Mind Control victims, with YT accounts right now, a bunch of them are sleeper cells, who could be the next John Patrick Bedell, with Youtube videos promoting some idea, yet the person talking in these videos, seems to have damage to the sympathetic nervous system, and fellow blatant mind control victiims for friends and subscribers. They've got a totally created persona for these individuals up and ready, with various web troves, in the event that they become activated.

The best thing most of you can do is be aware that they exist, if you think you know one, listen to what they say, sometimes their lone mumblings are their programming commands that are used by their handler. What they are saying in the first person, the I AM, is not their person's originations, it is the commands given by the programmer, for them to utter from the I AM point. So that the victim can carry out the programming from the I AM and, if captured, utter programmed thoughts if they are his/her own, when they were installed by another.

Also, understand that there are people who are better candidates for mind control, and there are people who definitely can't be screwed with except with the ultimate of extreme methods which would be a waste of time. That is why they have, as Cathy O Brien mentions in her book, paid her parents to keep having children, and to subject them from infanthood to mental and emotional abuse. Because people who had their sympathetic nervous system jacked up from early on, are less in control of their own bodies, hence carry out literal commands, without second thought. So they have their investment on the side of people who, from an early age, can be ripe for these programs, which means less waste of time and money for them.




posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Also, understand that there are people who are better candidates for mind control, and there are people who definitely can't be screwed with except with the ultimate of extreme methods which would be a waste of time.


I always kind of figured that was an aspect of this.

What types of mental qualities do you think a person would have to have in order to become resistant to MC techniques?

I suppose a strong self-awareness and highly skeptical mindset would be good traits to have.
Also, willpower of the mind seems really important.

You would have to be extremely strong willed.

It seems like the moment that someone "gives up" and stops fighting the brainwashing, they would at that point collapse and will have lost the battle for their mind.

So I guess the goal is to never give in, never give up. Just remember you are already dead anyways, so never let them break through no matter what.

Is this what you mean by some people are not good candidates?



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 





What types of mental qualities do you think a person would have to have in order to become resistant to MC techniques?



Somebody whose sense of self, worth, and sanity has not been broken down from a young age, as in the case of mental and physical abuse. These people are more in control of their own bodies. They are less prone to anxiety. These people come from families that nourish the well being of confident secure minds. You see it in the way they carry themselves, they don't have a bunch of emotional tensions pulling their mind or skin in opposite directions. These people's sense of reality has not been broken down with traumas, and is harder to break down. Somebody whose never done drugs.



It seems like the moment that someone "gives up" and stops fighting the brainwashing, they would at that point collapse and will have lost the battle for their mind.


That is why, instead of dying, their minds split off into a different personality or compartmentalize. That's exactly what the mind controllers want. They want people who can't be the same personality all the time, because to such a person, it is completely normal to adjust who they are being to suit survival in different environments. A lot of insecure people do this at a less extreme level. They become someone else when they are with different people to appease those people or be rewarded, by being that someone else, instead of being the constant genuine self all of the time with everyone they know. They carry fear programs that remind them to be " a certain someone else" when with certain people, or in certain environments to escape some sort of undesirable experience.





So I guess the goal is to never give in, never give up. Just remember you are already dead anyways, so never let them break through no matter what.


Oh, I think that even if the person tries to resist it, that unconciousness will be induced, everybody has a threshold of pain, before they knock out. They use drugs too. . Even if the subject resists it, when they are unconcious, wernicke commnands will be installed. But strong moral convictions can override commands to harm other people. But that is why they shatter even the moral concience of child subjects, by forcing them to commit treasonous acts against other children or small animals. They know that a strong sense of right and wrong can override programming. But children are blank slates. That is why they fund child abuse through monitored families. I'm pretty sure that most of the ones they use for go on shooting rampage, I think these guys belong to families that were in on it. They got paid to breed a bunch of mentally damaged children. They rarely pick any sane person.
But they can still pyschotronically harass most people or use sonar weaponry and make us lose our minds, But they'd have to be strategic, and they can't do it to just anyone.



Is this what you mean by some people are not good candidates?

In a nut shell, whoever their good candidates are, have had their nervous system jacked up, with drugs, physical and mental trauma, and words. The higher the ratio of those ingredients, the closer to a human programmable robot they have.





edit on 15-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So here's a question:

If you think/feel that "they" are using medications to alter people into mind-controlled slaves, which medicines do you feel are safe and which are not? How do you know? If you have a loved one who is bipolar or has a personality disorder or some other such mental illness, do you just let them and everyone else in the household suffer? Or do you take a leap of faith and allow them to be treated by a doctor?

Do you personally refuse all medications because of fear of being controlled? Who wants to live like that?



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cesearesque
So here's a question:

If you think/feel that "they" are using medications to alter people into mind-controlled slaves, which medicines do you feel are safe and which are not? How do you know? If you have a loved one who is bipolar or has a personality disorder or some other such mental illness, do you just let them and everyone else in the household suffer? Or do you take a leap of faith and allow them to be treated by a doctor?

Do you personally refuse all medications because of fear of being controlled? Who wants to live like that?


This is far beyond bipolar or other sickness that comes naturally or from a bad social environment.

These mk-ultra individuals live in a hell you could not imagine. They have been tortured mentally, physically, and psychologically since they were a baby. The individual is tortured until the mind can no longer abide being in the body and "dissociates." This creates a split in the person's personality like a new partition in a hard drive. The new partition or "alter" is then sealed with daemons. Then this process is repeated over and over. The drugs are used in combination with torture, hypnotic suggestion, and a twisted psychological environment to create and unreal world which keeps the individual in a nightmare fantastical world.

Many thousands of babies are used and many many many are killed. They kill them right in front of the mk-ultra victims and force the victims to kill others in sick twisted "games" or "exercises".

The mk-ultra victim develops a very controlled form of "Multiple Personality Disorder" also called "Dissociative Identity Disorder". Each of the alters (personalities) are trained for different purposes. Many of the alters exist only to reinforce the programming. For instance, if the victim begins to remember the torture there are alters which will surface and make the mk-ultra victim either commit suicide or check themselves into a hospital. There they are reprogramed and sent back out.

So when the victim seeks help they get turned back into the system abusing them unless they become incredibly lucky and find a therapist that is not tied into the system. Most therapists will not believe the victim so no recovery is possible unless they get even more lucky and find a therapist who has seen other victims and world view allows them to see what is going on. The odds of this happening are astronomical.
edit on 15-1-2011 by pianopraze because: typo



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I'm going to remind you that these individuals exist.

On the one hand you have people who go off, after Paxil or other type medication withdrawal, that pretty much creates an awful diareah feeling in the head, and these people, as many Paxil victims will tell you, creates a god awful withdrawal, people who were not of the nature to be extremely irritated, become irrationally extremely iritated, and start acting with a rage that they never had before, because the withdrawal creates a mental aggravation, so awful that some resort to suicide for relief. Unlike diareah in the belly, when it's being caused by a Paxil or other med, you can't escape it, there is no release. So, Just remember that somebody going through this type of withdrawal can go off in an unpredictable way.

But then, on the other hand, you have people who are programmed to go off for specific reasons. These are the pawns and tools of the social engineers in the NSA. You can find a ton of these people on Youtube. In fact, if one of you is dedicated enough, you can compile a list of Mind Control victims, with YT accounts right now, a bunch of them are sleeper cells, who could be the next John Patrick Bedell, with Youtube videos promoting some idea, yet the person talking in these videos, seems to have damage to the sympathetic nervous system, and fellow blatant mind control victiims for friends and subscribers. They've got a totally created persona for these individuals up and ready, with various web troves, in the event that they become activated.

The best thing most of you can do is be aware that they exist, if you think you know one, listen to what they say, sometimes their lone mumblings are their programming commands that are used by their handler. What they are saying in the first person, the I AM, is not their person's originations, it is the commands given by the programmer, for them to utter from the I AM point. So that the victim can carry out the programming from the I AM and, if captured, utter programmed thoughts if they are his/her own, when they were installed by another.

Also, understand that there are people who are better candidates for mind control, and there are people who definitely can't be screwed with except with the ultimate of extreme methods which would be a waste of time. That is why they have, as Cathy O Brien mentions in her book, paid her parents to keep having children, and to subject them from infanthood to mental and emotional abuse. Because people who had their sympathetic nervous system jacked up from early on, are less in control of their own bodies, hence carry out literal commands, without second thought. So they have their investment on the side of people who, from an early age, can be ripe for these programs, which means less waste of time and money for them.




This sounds very interesting. Do you have a source that I can go to?



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze
 


OMG! That is soooo sad!!!



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Pocky

Also, understand that there are people who are better candidates for mind control, and there are people who definitely can't be screwed with except with the ultimate of extreme methods which would be a waste of time.


I always kind of figured that was an aspect of this.

What types of mental qualities do you think a person would have to have in order to become resistant to MC techniques?

I suppose a strong self-awareness and highly skeptical mindset would be good traits to have.
Also, willpower of the mind seems really important.

You would have to be extremely strong willed.

It seems like the moment that someone "gives up" and stops fighting the brainwashing, they would at that point collapse and will have lost the battle for their mind.

So I guess the goal is to never give in, never give up. Just remember you are already dead anyways, so never let them break through no matter what.

Is this what you mean by some people are not good candidates?


I think what you wrote sounds pretty spot on. Actually, I have a friend who I think would be a PERFECT candidate for Mind Control... He/she is easily swayed by the opinions of others, often listens to those self-help type tapes/podcasts, he/she lets her life be completely ruled by the actions of others. Often cannot make decisions without the input of others and seeks reassurance / validation for their actions or decisions constantly. This person is an adult.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Cesearesque
So here's a question:

If you think/feel that "they" are using medications to alter people into mind-controlled slaves, which medicines do you feel are safe and which are not? How do you know? If you have a loved one who is bipolar or has a personality disorder or some other such mental illness, do you just let them and everyone else in the household suffer? Or do you take a leap of faith and allow them to be treated by a doctor?

Do you personally refuse all medications because of fear of being controlled? Who wants to live like that?



The mk-ultra victim develops a very controlled form of "Multiple Personality Disorder" also called "Dissociative Identity Disorder". Each of the alters (personalities) are trained for different purposes. Many of the alters exist only to reinforce the programming. For instance, if the victim begins to remember the torture there are alters which will surface and make the mk-ultra victim either commit suicide or check themselves into a hospital. There they are reprogramed and sent back out.

So when the victim seeks help they get turned back into the system abusing them unless they become incredibly lucky and find a therapist that is not tied into the system. Most therapists will not believe the victim so no recovery is possible unless they get even more lucky and find a therapist who has seen other victims and world view allows them to see what is going on. The odds of this happening are astronomical.
edit on 15-1-2011 by pianopraze because: typo


This is insane. I would challenge any psychologist reading this to dig a little deeper in the future, as surely not all of the "nuts" are completely nuts... Surely even 1 in 100 would have to be genuinely under the influence...



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This sounds very interesting. Do you have a source that I can go to?


Book 1
Book 2
Cathy O'Brian website
click playlist then "monarch, new phoenix"
click playlist then "my vlog"

reply to post by Cesearesque
 


It is even worse than I can describe. See the links above for some more information.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
This is insane. I would challenge any psychologist reading this to dig a little deeper in the future, as surely not all of the "nuts" are completely nuts... Surely even 1 in 100 would have to be genuinely under the influence...


There are plenty of poor souls that are hurting from "normal" psychological breaks created by abusive families, and other traumas life bring. I have no idea of the numbers of mk-ultra victims that survive to adulthood and end up in the psychologists chair. But I know shrinks who will admit amongst themselves in private conversations that they do end up in those chairs. And the psychologist know this is going on.

The type of individuals that are assets, like the OP referenced, of the gov't are trained from birth. And even before. Most of the people that become "mk-ultra operatives" are multi-generational. Many of those trained for higher level operations are from previous mk-ultra victims and from the children of intelligence agents. A good mk-ultra asset is bred to make more.

The trauma sometimes begins in utero. The child is often "love bombed" until age 18 so the torture thereafter is psychologically more severe. Around age 5 the in depth programming begins.

The gov't also takes children from multigenerational incest, child porn, and cult environments. These children have been split because of their traumas also. I would speculate that the one use assassin such as the one that shot the Senator came from such a family.

They use breeder programs just to create children also. If the child is unable to dissociate well it cannot hold the programming so it is used to further traumatize the others by killing it in front of them.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
The trauma sometimes begins in utero. The child is often "love bombed" until age 18 so the torture thereafter is psychologically more severe. Around age 5 the in depth programming begins.

The gov't also takes children from multigenerational incest, child porn, and cult environments. These children have been split because of their traumas also. I would speculate that the one use assassin such as the one that shot the Senator came from such a family.

They use breeder programs just to create children also. If the child is unable to dissociate well it cannot hold the programming so it is used to further traumatize the others by killing it in front of them.


Actually, you hear of things like this happening with alot of "everyday" traumatised people who fall prey to predators, such as paedophiles and abusive partners... the victim is so desperate to find comfort and love that they will turn to a manipulative older person and often become brainwashed into thinking that if they don't fold to the abuser's wishes, they will be unlovable, alone... The frightening thing is that it happens to some teens who rebel against their parents... suddenly a cool older person will supply them with alcohol, pay for concert tickets, buy them fashionable clothing... "all you have to do is xxxxx, it's not that bad!! Hey next week we can go to xxxxx won't that be awesome? But first, just do this..."



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I would think that there would be an herb that grows readily everywhere that would prevent anyone from capturing such minds for such dubious reasons.

I guess if there were such an herb they would label it as a detriment to Society and lie constantly about the true benefits that come from it.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
Actually, you hear of things like this happening with alot of "everyday" traumatised people who fall prey to predators, such as paedophiles and abusive partners... the victim is so desperate to find comfort and love that they will turn to a manipulative older person and often become brainwashed into thinking that if they don't fold to the abuser's wishes, they will be unlovable, alone... The frightening thing is that it happens to some teens who rebel against their parents... suddenly a cool older person will supply them with alcohol, pay for concert tickets, buy them fashionable clothing... "all you have to do is xxxxx, it's not that bad!! Hey next week we can go to xxxxx won't that be awesome? But first, just do this..."


I am sure you are right, but I really don't know. I have some very specialized knowledge based on alot of research of the mk-ultra program. I feel sorry for all the victims both mk and otherwise of such horrendous abuses. The gov't takes it to a science of insanity that is hard to even conscience exists in our world.


Originally posted by Greensage
I would think that there would be an herb that grows readily everywhere that would prevent anyone from capturing such minds for such dubious reasons.

I guess if there were such an herb they would label it as a detriment to Society and lie constantly about the true benefits that come from it.



lol hmm wouldn't it thought?

but sadly the types of abuses in the mk-ultra program would go past such an herb's ability to stop. If it is affective in the treatment, I can not speak to.

I've never used it, but I hear it works well on PTSD. If I were in a state where i could get it legally I might try it, otherwise I'll just wait until it is legal. I have enough problems.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Executive Order 13528 Executive Order 13528

Originally posted by Violater1
This sounds very interesting. Do you have a source that I can go to?


Book 1
Book 2
Cathy O'Brian website
click playlist then "monarch, new phoenix"
click playlist then "my vlog"

reply to post by Cesearesque
 


It is even worse than I can describe. See the links above for some more information.



Star And Flag!

ATS Bronze Member Standing Ovation!!!!!

This IS The Scariest *snip* That I have Ever Read!!!!!



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Violater1
This sounds very interesting. Do you have a source that I can go to?


Book 1
Book 2
Cathy O'Brian website
click playlist then "monarch, new phoenix"
click playlist then "my vlog"

reply to post by Cesearesque
 


It is even worse than I can describe. See the links above for some more information.





Star And Flag!
ATS Bronze Member Standing Ovation!!!!!
This IS The Scariest *snip* That I have Ever Read!!!!!

edit on 16-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I spent the day researching bloodlines, mind control, and all sorts of other unsavory things. There is something I would like to understand better. You talked in depth about the programming of children and how this is used to create pliable adults. Do the children ever know they've been programmed? If they eventually figure out the truth about themselves, what happens? How many children (or adults) learn the truth about themselves? How many do you think will never learn who or what they are?

I'm trying to discern how many oblivious "soldiers" could be out there who have no idea they are sleepers, versus how many might actually be aware of who they are?



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque
 





I'm trying to discern how many oblivious "soldiers" could be out there who have no idea they are sleepers, versus how many might actually be aware of who they are?


If we were in a position to judge that, we would already know from looking at posting histories.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cesearesque
I spent the day researching bloodlines, mind control, and all sorts of other unsavory things. There is something I would like to understand better. You talked in depth about the programming of children and how this is used to create pliable adults. Do the children ever know they've been programmed? If they eventually figure out the truth about themselves, what happens? How many children (or adults) learn the truth about themselves? How many do you think will never learn who or what they are?

I'm trying to discern how many oblivious "soldiers" could be out there who have no idea they are sleepers, versus how many might actually be aware of who they are?


do they know they've been programmed:
The children's mind is split through tortured. Each split becomes an "Alter." Each alter is only aware of the info it receives when awake, or in control of the body. Most alters are unaware the other alters exist. So the child is aware when it is being tortured but afterwords they are not aware because they are in the "front alter" which is unaware it was programmed, or that the other alters exist.

They are creating a scientifically programed DID/MPD robot. Also the electroshock and hypnotism creates amnesia and there are sub-program alters which exist solely to make the front alter not remember. When a memory surfaces they will be covered in flashes (memories of electroshock) and the person would shy away from the memory like you would avoid touching a hot stove.

what happens when they remember:
If/when they do start to remember it is very incomplete. When they start remembering they are programmed to either commit suicide or turn themselves into a hospital. So when they go in to get help they are either hospitalized (where they can be re-programed) or termed PTSD, bi-polar, paranoid-schizophrenic, etc. The very system that is meant to help them is turned into a system to perpetuate the abuse and traumatization.

It takes the confluence of two very rare events for the person to discover the truth and get free. They have 1. not commit suicide 2. find a doctor who either has run into this before or can step outside their comfort zone and learn this goes on and 3. spend years in recovering their memories in therapy. I would say this is an extreemly rare outcome.

Many more probably end up perminately institutionalize, mis-diagnosed, commit suicide, killed by the gov't.

Around age 30 the brain looses it's plasticity and the program starts breaking down. At this point many are "thrown from the freedom train" i.e. killed. Those that are allowed to live were probably very good assets and likely become breeders and enter into abusive relationships with other programed assets.

I would say the only ones out there who know what they are are over the age of 30, have a very good therapist, and still then have very few memories of what really happened or if they are still being used (which is highly likely). And of those, none are likely to admit to anyone outside their therapist for fear of reprisal.

These individuals are most likely above average in every scale. Intelligent, good looking, etc.

Assets that are one-use are likely by-blows of the system which were not able to be fully programed, and these are those that commit these horrendous tragedies we hear on the news. They are used to drive policy. Those that are doing this control every side of the discussion. This Arizona incident shows all the signs of being a one-use asset to drive the discussion in a certain direction to create legislation on multiple issues.

The fully programed mk-ultra asset you would never know, until they get loose from their program, shave their head and say quit touching me... then they will be put in a hospital, re-programmed and back in society.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I definitely think they use people but I don't necessarily believe full mind control/spilt personality is necessary. Why create a whole new personality instead of choosing someone who already has those characteristics?
Just pick the right person, implant/delete a few memories add a few subliminal suggestions and they can have just what they want.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join